剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah. Where is he? Do you know?
天啊 他刚刚还在这里
Oh, man, he was just here.
好 听着
All right, listen,
他说:“吵死了”
he was like, "Fuck this noise!"
直接抓了一大把芝士酱
Grabbed a fistful of straight nacho cheese
塞进了嘴里
and shoved it in his mouth with his bare hands,
真上头 恶心死了
just straight to the dome. It was so gross.
但是别急...听着
But wait. Just listen.
你们一定爱听
You're gonna love it.
好 我自己也想拿点吃
Okay, so, I was just, like, gonna grab some myself.
我想吃 就是...我要拿
I was gonna eat some, like, literally just... I was gonna do it.
然后我想 不行
And then I was like, nope.
他在哪? - 是啊
Where is he? - Yeah.
他从正门出去了
He went out the front door.
不知道去哪了 - 好 谢谢 太好了 好极了
I don't fucking know where he went. - Great! Thank you. Perfect. Fantastic.
等等 - 怎么了?
Wait. - What?
我打算从客房♥服务点些新鲜的玉米片
I'm gonna order some fresh nachos from room service.
你们想吃点什么吗? - 不吃 谁在乎啊?
You guys want anything? - No! Who cares?
我跟你分着吃 - 我会给你们留点的
I will split them with you. - I'll save you some.
嘿 马特
Hey! Matty.
我刚走进后面那间卧室打电♥话♥
I just went into the back bedroom to make a phone call
结果看到佐伊克拉维兹趴在地毯上 对着一个不存在的婴儿说话
and found Zoë Kravitz crawling on the rug and talking to an imaginary baby.
怎么回事? - 好吧
What is happening? - Okay.
听着 她和格里芬可能不小心吃下了
Look, her and Griffin Mill might have accidentally ingested
太多“致幻蘑菇” 迷幻蘑菇
much too many "crunchrooms"... mushrooms.
什么? - 他们太嗨了
They what? - They're too high.
马特 你为什么不喊停这个派对?
Why didn't you shut this party down, Matty?
因为我极其需要别人觉得我酷
Because I desperately need people to think I'm cool.
见鬼 蘑菇让我满嘴真话
Fuck! These things are making me too honest.
见鬼 - 你一点都不酷
Shit! - You're not cool!
我知道 - 他不酷
I know! - He's not cool.
格里芬在哪? - 好 你猜怎么着
Where is Griffin? - Okay, guess what.
他消失了
He disappeared.
天啊 你懂不懂啊?
Oh, my God. Do you not understand?
如果记者或任何大♥陆♥影业之外的人
If a journalist or anyone outside of Continental
看到格里芬米尔嗑迷幻蘑菇
sees Griffin Mill freaked out on mushrooms,
那就会变成最热门的八卦
that's all anyone's going to talk about.
所有人都会嘲笑我们 嘲笑
They're gonna be laughing at us. Laughing at us.
我们会变成电影展上的笑柄
We'll be the laughingstock of CinemaCon.
还有亚马逊收♥购♥... - 别说了
That and the Amazon sale-- - Don't say that.
不 听着 帕蒂 你是我们认识的人中唯一还清醒的
No, look, Patty, you're the only sober person we know.
能帮我们找他吗?
Will you help us find him, please?
好 快走吧
Okay. Go!
谢谢 - 太好了 谢谢你 帕蒂
Thank you. - Great. Thank you, Patty.
格里芬 - 格里芬
Griffin. - Griffin.
看
Look.
是芝士酱 - 是 当然是了 天啊
That's a nacho cheese. - Yeah, no shit it is. Jesus.
天 看 还有
Oh, shit, look. There's more.
天啊
Holy shit!
快找到他了 - 好
We're close. - Okay.
赌场层按钮上还有
There's more on the casino.
我们会找到他的 好吗? - 那最好是芝士
We're gonna find him, okay? - That better be cheese.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
天啊 这里好亮
Wow. It's bright in here.
这些人都是哪来的? 凌晨3点怎么这么多人?
Where'd these people come from? How is it this crowded at 3:00 a.m.?
他可能在任何地方 在哪里都有可能
He could be anywhere. He could be literally anywhere.
天啊 这地方太大了
Oh, my God. This place is fucking huge.
格里芬 - 别喊
Griffin! - No.
不能让别人知道他走丢了 低调
We don't want people to know he's missing. Keep it down.
那我们怎么找他?
How the fuck are we supposed to find him then?
格里芬 - 小声点
Griffin! - Keep it on the down-low.
分头找 散开 我找这边
Spread out. Fan out. I'll go this way.
玛雅 跟我来 亲爱的
Maya, come with me, dear.
蛋白质
Protein.
借过
Excuse me.
格里芬 你在哪? - 格里芬
Griffin. Where are you? - Griffin.
该死 天啊
Oh, fuck! Oh, my God.
到处都是该死的记者 我刚刚看到了马特贝洛尼 可恶
There's fucking journalists everywhere. I just saw Matt Belloni over there. Fuck!
好 我们分头找吧 - 嗑点可♥卡♥因♥?
Okay, we should split up. - Do some coke?
不要 见鬼 - 快找他
No! Fuck. - Fucking find him.
我们快点找他 - 快...明智 快
We'll find him faster. - Go, go. Smart. Go.
好 格里芬 米尔先生?
Okay. Griffin! Mr. Mill?
先生 这不行 - 什么?
Sir, you can't do that. - What was that?
先生 你不能赌龙虾 只能赌筹码
Sir, you can't bet a lobster. Chips only.
拉斯维加斯怎么了?
What the hell has happened to Las Vegas?
米尔先生 嗨 - 干吗?
Mr. Mill? Hi. - Huh?
我们去给你清洗一下 好吗?
We're gonna get you cleaned up, okay?
为什么? - 因为...
Why? - Because--
你家长知道你来赌场吗?
Do your parents know you're in a casino?
知道 我二十... - 奎因哈克特
Yes. I am twenty... - Quinn Hackett!
马特贝洛尼 嗨
Matt Belloni. Hi.
嗨 你好吗? - 嗨
Hi. How's it going? - Hi.
我最喜欢的娱乐记者 你好吗?
My favorite entertainment journalist, how are you?
我最喜欢的监制新星
My favorite up-and-coming executive.
是 你不用睡觉的吗?
Yes. Shouldn't you be in bed or something?
都快天亮了
I mean, it's almost morning.
我可能不睡了 也许会去健身房♥ 保持清醒
I'll probably stay up, maybe go to the gym to keep me awake.
是啊 - 飞机上再睡
Of course. - Sleep on my flight.
是 这是谨慎且明智的
Yes, you know, that is prudent and sensible.
听着 我们明天见
Listen, I will see you tomorrow
我是你播客的铁粉
and I am a huge fan of the podcast.
好 拜拜
Okay. Bye-bye.
祝展示会顺利 - 好 谢谢
Good luck with the presentation. - Yeah. Thank you.
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
不 该死 不
No. Fuck! No!
准备好了? - 好了
Ready? - Yeah.
走吧 来 - 完美 你会发帖子吗?
Let's go. Come on. - Perfect. Are you gonna post it?
格兄 我到处找你呢
G-man! Been looking all over for you.
朋友 你好吗?
How you doing, bud?
天啊 - 你是谁?
Oh, God. - Who are you?
萨尔萨珀斯坦 制片副总
Sal Saperstein, man, VP Production.
我扶你站起来 - 天啊
Let's get you standing. - Oh, my God.
我不认识你 - 找到了 你找到他了
I don't know you. - There he is. You found him.
嗨 - 嗨 奎因
Hi. - Hi, Quinn.
是 你好 你可真能跑 - 你知道她的名字
Yeah, hello, you sneaky little minx. - You know her name.
好 我们把他带走
All right, we're gonna get him somewhere.
我的腿走不利索 - 是
My legs aren't working very well. - Yeah.
你得用四头肌发力 朋友
You gotta fire those quadriceps, buddy.
来 老天啊
Come on. Oh, my fucking God.
天啊
Oh, God.
右腿 对 好 - 我吃了个龙虾
Right leg. Right, good. - I had a lobster.
你吃了个龙虾?
You had a lobster?
它叫斯图尔特 对 - 好 我喜欢斯图尔特
His name was Stuart. Yeah. - I love that. I love Stuart.
扶他坐下 - 来 慢点
Just sit him down. - There we go. Nice and easy.
天啊 - 你是个布偶吗?
Jesus Christ. - Are you a puppet?
不是 - 你们找到他了 天啊...
No. - You found him! Holy shit! Oh, my God.
天啊 他一塌糊涂
God, he is so fucked up.
不 他挺好的 看啊
No, he's fine. Look at him.
如果这老爷子犯心脏病了 我不会为你骗警♥察♥
If this old man's heart explodes, I am not lying to the cops for you.
你不必撒谎 我没做违法的事
You don't have to lie! I didn't do anything illegal!
你让他嗑药过量了 - 我没有 他自己嗑过量的
You overdosed him, man! - I didn't! He overdosed himself.
好 过来 - 他自己嗑过量的
Okay, get over here! - He overdosed himself.
好 我们必须取消格里芬明天的讲话
Okay, we gotta pull the plug on Griffin talking tomorrow.
看这些星星啊 - 他没法讲话
Look at the stars. - He cannot.
我们就说他食物中毒了 或者他崴脚了
We gotta say he has food poisoning or he twisted his ankle.
随便找个借口 但他不能讲话 - 不
Anything, but he is not speaking. - No.
听着 我们已经宣布他要讲话了 好吗?
Look, we've already announced him, okay?
天啊 - 我们必须展示实力
Oh, my God. - We have to project strength.
如果董事会察觉到
If this board gets any sense
我们对制片厂的掌控没有达到百分之百
that we are anything other than in complete control of this ship,
我们就完蛋了
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表