剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
佐伊在哪 - 她没事 就在附近某处
Where is Zo?? - She's fine. She's around here somewhere.
她人呢 她在哪 - 没事 佐伊...
Where is she? Where the fuck is she now? - It's fine. Zo?? Zo?! Zo??
佐伊 - 天啊
Zo?? - Holy shit.
她在夜晚狩猎吸血鬼
She hunts vampires by night.
一个冷酷无情却渴望正义的杀手
A ruthless killer with a lust for justice
中情局最隐秘 最致命的武器
and the CIA's most secretive and deadly weapon.
一位在暗处行动的刺客 致力于守护自♥由♥之火不灭
An assassin who works in the shadows to keep the torch of freedom lit.
冥界之王最惧怕的
The one thing the kings of the underworld fear most
唯有夜之女王...
is the queen of the night...
黑翼
Blackwing!
我是佐伊克拉维兹
I'm Zo? Kravitz,
能将畅销书系列中标志性的黑翼这一角色
and I'm thrilled to be bringing the iconic role of Blackwing to life
搬上银幕 我感到非常激动
from the pages of the best-selling book series to your cinemas!
虽然我知道大家对《黑翼》感到十分激动
But as excited as I know you all are about Blackwing,
现在该上演重头戏了
it's time for the main event.
接下来跟大家聊聊大♥陆♥影业2026年主打片
Here to talk about Continental's tentpole film of 2026
有请《酷爱》的创作导演尼克斯托勒
is the auteur-director behind Kool-Aid, Nick Stoller!
(酷爱大电影)
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是编剧导演尼克斯托勒
I'm writer-director Nick Stoller...
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
我要尿尿 - 什么
I'm going pee-pee. - I'm sorry?
好恶心 - 不
That's fucking disgusting. - Oh, no.
好了 你们能搞定
All right. You guys got this.
这怪你 - 好样的
That's on you. - Good job.
好 米尔先生 到最后阶段了
All right, Mr. Mill. We are on the homestretch now.
你只需走上舞台 照着提词器读
All you gotta do is walk out to that stage and read that teleprompter
我们就没事了 好吗 - 我早就准备好了 马修
and we are good. Okay? - I'm so ready, Matthew!
太好了 - 好耶 宝贝
Great! - Yeah, baby!
该死 - 不 糟糕
Goddamn it! - Oh, no, shit!
我的腿真讨厌
My legs are assholes!
对不起 马修
I'm sorry, Matthew.
再来点可♥卡♥因♥如何
What about more cocaine?
可能有帮助 - 不行
That could help. - No!
用轮椅把他推出去吧
Let's just wheel him out there.
那会引发很多我们无法回答的问题
That will pose a lot of questions we don't have the answers to.
好 我知道怎么处理格里芬了 好吗
Okay. I know what to do with Griffin. Okay?
你上台去 我罩着你
You get on stage. I've got you.
去吧 - 马特 你能行的
Just go out there. - Matt, you got it.
你能行的 我们打掩护
You got it. We'll cover you.
我们相信你 马特 上 - 对 我们都相信你
We believe in you, Matt. Go! - Yes, we all believe in you.
你能行的
You can do it.
你是黑人犹太女王 你是佐伊克拉维兹
You're a Black Jewish queen. You're Zo? Kravitz.
好...天啊 - 恶心
Okay, okay. Oh, my God. - Yuck.
马特 我跟你说过你已经成长为 多么出色的电影公♥司♥老板了吗
Matty, have I told you what a great studio head you've become?
没有 - 我刚刚说完
No. - Well, I just did.
好好表现 - 谢谢
Go kill 'em. - Thank you.
谢谢 - ...成了他们唯一的希望
Thank you. - ...becomes their only hope
她会向观众展示
and she'll show the audience that
她不光能突破壁垒
she isn't just capable of breaking through walls,
还能击穿天花板
she can break through ceilings!
好样的
Great job.
大家给尼克斯托勒来点掌声
Nick Stoller, everybody!
如大家所见
As you've just seen,
大♥陆♥影业一整年的片单简直太猛了
Continental Studios has one of the strongest slates of the entire year.
有高端电影 有新的动作片系列
Between our prestige films, our newest action franchise,
有暑期档主打片
and our family summer tentpole,
我们今年的院线可谓老少皆宜
we have something this year in theaters for absolutely everybody.
听着 我知道我们...
Look, I know we're
严格来说 欢聚一堂 是为了电影欢庆 但是...
technically here to celebrate the movies, but
事实上 电影赖以生存的条件
the truth is, there is no movies without,
是幕后的电影人
you know, the people who make them.
所以我...
And that's why I...
我想占用一点时间来聊聊我的朋友们
I just wanna take a moment to talk about my friends.
这样吧 不如你们上台来吧
You know what, why don't you guys come out here?
奎因 帕蒂 玛雅 萨尔 泰勒 佩特拉 全都上来吧 各位
Quinn, Patty, Maya, Sal, Tyler, Petra. All of you, get out here, guys.
来
Get out here.
给他们来点掌声
Let's hear it for them.
他们是最棒的
These guys are the best.
说实话 我以前认为这家电影公♥司♥
Honestly. I used to think this studio
是我人生中最最重要的东西
was the absolute most important thing in my entire life.
但你们才是我人生中最最重要的东西
But you all are the absolute most important things in my entire life.
你们每一个人都是 好吗 我爱你们
All of you are. Okay? And I love you.
我爱你们所有人 谢谢
I love you all. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们做的一切 - 不客气
Thank you. Thank you for everything. - You're welcome.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
好 - 天啊
Okay. - Wow.
谢谢你 帕蒂 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, Patty. Thank you for everything.
泰勒 你真棒 你真厉害
Tyler, you rule. You're the man.
我没怎么对你说过好话 佩特拉 你很棒
I don't say enough nice things to you, Petra. You're great.
好
All right.
接下来...
And with that,
请和我一起有请...
please join me in welcoming
康世首席执行官 我们无畏的领袖
Comworld CEO and our fearless leader,
格里芬米尔
Griffin Mill!
上面
Up.
老天 - 天啊
Holy shit! - Oh, my God!
糟糕
Fucking shit!
糟糕...
Oh, shit! Shit.
帕蒂
Patty.
你是对的 抱歉 这段果然垮掉了
You're right. I'm sorry. It's awful.
天啊
Wow.
各位 格里芬米尔
Griffin Mill, everybody!
多勇敢啊 不是吗
What a trouper. Am I right?
(格里芬:电影让我们相聚)
电影
Movies...
电影
Movies...
让...
Are...
电影
Movies...
电影
Movies!
电影
Movies!
电影
Movies!
电影
Movies!
电影...
Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies!
电影...
Movies! Movies...
电影...
Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies! Movies!
好耶
Yeah!
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表