剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
No. More fresh.- Exactly.
对 新的演员阵容会产生
Yeah. Lots of new opportunities for comedy
很多新的搞笑机会
will come from the new casting, you know?
没错 超级符合潮流
Totally. Super-duper fresh.
好 尼克 你是导演 你觉得能拍出来吗
Yeah, so, Nick, as the directoryou think you can pull this off?
我们要把整个演员阵容全换新的
So, we're talking aboutan almost entirely new cast?
对- 对
Yes.- Yeah.
这要求剧本大量改写
Which would require substantial rewrites.
对- 当然
Yes.- Definitely.
是 - 我们…
Yeah.- And we're f…
距离开机还有五周
we're five weeks out from shooting.
可以 我们能做到
I mean, yeah, we could do this.
好 太好了 大爱- 我们能搞定 是…
Great. Perfect. Love that.- We got this. Yeah…
你们能行的 好
You got this. Yeah.
你们…- 我想说 这…
What do you guys…- I mean, it's…
天啊- 这个新版本的酷爱侠故事
Wow.- …it's certainly an exciting new version
确实很令人兴奋
of the Kool-Aid man story.
是的…天啊 对- 很好
Yes. Yeah. Wow. Yeah.- Great.
但是…
But…
我们百分百确定现在该由我们当电影的编剧吗
are we 100% sure we shouldbe the writers on this movie now?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你们写得很好 - 对
You guys have been rocking it.- Yeah.
因为会远远超出我们的能力范围
Because it would be wayout of our wheelhouse.
没错 - 是喜剧啊
Definitely.- It's a comedy.
你们是喜剧编剧 这就是你们的能力范围
You guys are comedy writers.That is the definition of wheelhouse.
是 但 …我们…
Yeah, but… We're…
我们是指真人演出的家庭和…
We're talking aboutthe live-action family and…
你想用黑人演员
You want them to be Black.
我们写不出来
We can't do that.
就是说…我们在抢黑人编剧的饭碗吗
Like, then… What, we're taking jobsfrom Black writers?
我们…做不到 - 我不希望那样
Like, we c… I mean, we couldn't.- I'd hate that.
好 帮我理一理
Okay, so can you help me understand this?
是
Yeah.
你们可以写一个黑人角色的故事 但…
You can write thenfor one Black person, but--
现在所有角色都是黑人
But now it's all Black people.
所以为了不当种族主义者
So in an attempt to not be racist,
你们限制自己编剧作品中黑人角色的数量
you're limiting the amount of Black peopleyou're willing to write for?
听着 如果你们要走这条路
Look, if this is the pathyou guys are gonna go down…
我觉得我们没法再干下去了
I don't think we can work on this anymore.
我们肯定要走这条路
Well, this is very much 100%the path we're gonna go down.
我们和里尔莱尔核实过了 好吗 - 对 审核过了
We vetted it with Lil Rel. Okay?- Yeah, it's vetted.
我们很抱歉 - 抱歉
We are so sorry.- We're sorry.
谢谢 就这样吧 - 天啊 谢谢
Thank you. That's it.- Wow. Thank you.
我们相信电影能成功 真不容易
We believe in the project, it's…It isn't easy.
多谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢 我们回头见 好 - 嘿 祝你们好运
Thank you, we'll… See you. Yes.- Hey, best of luck on this.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头一起吃午饭 两位 - 好啊
We should have lunch, guys.- We'd love that.
好 谢谢…
That'd be great. Thank you. Thanks.
我来重写 我不在乎
I'll rewrite the whole thing.I don't give a shit.
我全部重写 - 谢谢…尼克
I'll rewrite the entire thing.- Thank you. Thank you, Nick.
交给我 - 我就知道 谢了 哥们
I got it.- I knew you would. Thank you, man.
他真棒 - 谢天谢地
There he is.- Thank God.
马特 有一件小事
Oh, and Matt,just one quick housekeeping thing…
是 - 小事一桩
Yeah.- Just a little thing…
为了按时开拍 - 是
So in order to hit the dates…- Yeah.
不超预算
…on our budget,
再加上刚刚这些巨大的变动
and given these…The substantial changes that we just…
是 - 刚听到的那些
Yeah.- I just received,
我都很喜欢 改得好… - 好
which I love and are awesome…- Great.
我不得让一家主要使用人工智能的动画公♥司♥进剧组
I'm going to have to bring on an animationcompany that is primarily artificial.
你说AI - 对 人工…
Like, AI artificial?- Yeah, artificial…
人工智能 - 人工智能
Like, artificial intelligence.- Artificial intelligence?
不能多请些人类动画师
Can't you hire more human animators?
那要两三百万美元… - 太多了 算了
It's like two to three million dollars…- That's too much. Don't do that.
请一位 对 但我指的是眉毛…那些细节
…for each one. Yeah, but I'm talkingabout the eyebrow… Little things.
眉毛 - 眉毛 眼珠 比如…
Eyebrows.- Eyebrows, eyeballs, like…
根本没人在乎那些
Nobody even gives a shit about that.
行 可以 - 也许再做个背景
Yeah, that's fine.- Maybe a background.
好 尽管做吧 保密就好
Okay, do what you gotta do,just, you know, keep it under wraps.
点缀 好… - 点缀一下 别用太多
Just on there. Okay. Yeah.- Just sprinkle it on there. Not too much.
对 我只担心种族主义的事 好吗
Yeah, I'm just worried aboutnot looking racist, okay?
好 明白 谢谢
Okay, I get it. Thank you.
好耶- 谢谢…好耶
Oh, yeah.- Thanks. Thank you. Oh, yeah!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
(帕奇先生 唐钱德尔)
唐尼钱驾到 就在这里 搞定
Donny C. in the house.Right there. Nailed it.
(酷爱家族 帕奇家族)
对 我觉得行了
Yeah, I think we did too.
我感觉很好 - 唐钱德尔选得好
I feel really good about it.- Don Cheadle's the man.
非常好 也很幽默
So good. Funny too.
我不知道他打了耳洞
I didn't know his ears were pierced.
这下真的种族主义了
I mean… Now this is racist.
什么 怎么可能 - 不
What? How is that possible?- No!
看看所有演员 什么意思
Look at all of them. What do you mean?
就是很奇怪
Well, it's just weird.
之前我们的演员什么人种都有
Like, before we had a cast that wasall over the map, racially,
所以选黑人演酷爱侠也没什么
so having a Black Kool-Aid mandidn't seem like anything,
现在全体都是黑人
but now that they're all Black,
感觉你们在说酷爱是黑人专用的饮料
kinda seems like what you're saying isthat Kool-Aid is only for Black people.
见鬼- 该死 她说得对
Fuck.- Goddamn it, she's right.
好 但他必须是黑人因为酷爱的灵魂是黑人
Okay, but he has to be Black becauseKool-Aid has the soul of a Black man.
什么
What?
你当时不在场
You weren't there.
还有他老婆必须是黑人 对吧
And his wife has got to be Black, right?
我都不想聊这个 好吗
I don't even wanna getinto that whole thing, okay?
我不知道该如何处理了
I don't know what to do with that.
好 这样吧
Okay, here's what we do.
如果我们不想成为种族主义者或看起来像种族主义者
If we don't wanna be racistor seem racist,
我们就得让这个演员阵容反映出美国的人口种族构成
we just gotta make this cast reflectAmerica's racial demographics,
明白吗
you know what I mean?
这样一来 没人能指责我们
That way, no one can possibly accuse us
在种族上不具代表性
of not being representativeof America, racially,
因为从数学上讲我们确实符合美国的人口种族构成
because we will mathematicallybe representative of America racially.
就这么办吧
Let's do that.
好 这就是我…
Okay. This is what I'm…
好 这是我现在查到的 - 好
Okay, this is what I'm seeing.- Okay.
75%的美国人是纯种白人
Seventy-five percentof America is all white.
如果排除拉美裔 是60%
Sixty percent whiteif we exclude Hispanics.
也就是演员里要有3.6个白人
So, that would be 3.6 white peopleneeded for this cast.
不 对于白人我们要把零头去掉 就是三个
Oh, no, remember we round downfor whites, that's three.
等等 我们现在把拉美裔也算作白人了
Wait, we're lumping Hispanicsin with white people now?
怎么回事 - 我…
What the fuck is that all about?- I…
有时算 不算的话 他们占人口的25%
Sometimes. When they're not,they're 25% of the population.
黑人占13% 亚裔6% 其他的不重要
Black people are 13%, Asians 6%,and the rest don't matter.
我是说当然重要 所有生命都重要
I mean, obvi, they matter, of course. All lives matter.
所有生命都重要 - 天
All lives matter?- God.
好 根据这些数据
All right, okay,so according to this math,
我们需要0.36个亚裔人来平衡
we need 0.36 an Asian personto round this out.
0.36个亚裔人是什么…
What the fuck is 0.36 of an Asian person--
好了 四舍五入 半个亚裔 奎因 见鬼
Okay, round up half an Asian, Quinn. Fuck.
天啊 - 严格来说 以色列是亚洲的一部分
Oh, my God.- Israel is technically a part of Asia.
我就是想指出来 好吗
I would just like to say that, okay?
老天 马特 不行 我们不讨论这个
Holy fuck, Matt! No!We are not going there.
讨论什么 犹太人是一个人种这又不是我规定的
Going where? Jews are a race.It's not my fault the Jews are a race.
好吧 又来了 - 什么
All right, here we go again.- What?
不是…我们是一个人种 也是一个宗教
It's not…We are a race of people and a religion.
很复杂 电影里要不要有犹太人
It's complicated. Do we needJewish representation in the film?
要不要选乔什盖德 - 不 各位 听着 集中注意力
Should we cast Josh Gad?- No. Guys, listen, everybody focus.
我们只需要真正有一半亚洲血统的人 不要犹太人
We just need one real half Asian. No Jews.
好 拉美裔呢 要不要拉美裔
Okay. How about a Hispanic?How about a Hispanic person?
对 安雅泰勒乔伊 她很棒- 她比我还白
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表