剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
我太喜欢了 所以我很紧张 这是个紧张的时刻
I love it, and it's why I get nervous, you know? It's such a tense time.
我希望典礼能继续办下去 不知道你们怎么样
I hope we get to keep doing it. And I don't know about you guys,
但我开始感觉我必须去看电影了
but I'm starting to feel like I have to go to the movies.
好像如果我不买♥♥票 整个产业就会崩溃
Like, if I don't buy a ticket, the whole thing's gonna fall apart.
每个预告片都像一次众筹
Like, every trailer feels like a Kickstarter.
尤其是成本高的电影 比如《阿凡达》
Especially the expensive movies, like Avatar.
就像是在为全好莱坞做众筹
That's like a GoFundMe for all of Hollywood.
如果《阿凡达》没成功 我们就全体失业了
If Avatar doesn't work, none of us will ever work again.
我不管你们喜不喜欢这部电影 它耗资三亿美元 他们需要我们
I don't care if you don't like it. It cost $300 million. They need us.
别因为喜欢《阿凡达3》去买♥♥票
And don't buy a ticket 'cause you love Avatar 3,
要因为你们热爱电影去买♥♥票
buy one 'cause you fucking love movies!
好 我们马上回来
All right, we'll be right back.
真棒 他真幽默
That was great. He's so funny.
很荣幸跟你们同坐一桌 还有 佐伊 你坐这桌...
It's an honor to be at the table with you guys. And, Zoë, this...
实至名归
It's so well-deserved, you know?
是 - 对 很有趣
Yeah. - Oh, yeah, it's fun.
不过评判艺术作品感觉怪怪的
It's so weird to judge art, though.
你不觉得吗?整个奖太蠢了
Don't you think? The whole thing's so silly.
对 是这样 没错 - 这想法真独特 天啊
Yeah, it's true. Yeah. - What a thought! Wow.
是 我只是想趁机享受快乐时光
Yeah, I just try to have a good time with these things, you know?
就是沉浸在当下
And just be in the moment.
但是 我觉得今晚会很开心的
But I have a good feeling about tonight.
你们有沙拉? 我们后排都没上菜 岂有此理
You have salad? They're not feeding us back there. It's fucking crazy.
萨尔 哥们 我们成了 - 我们成了 亲一个 天啊
Sal! Dude! We did it, Joe! - We did it, Joe! Oh, my God.
我来个烤面包块 - 我们来张团队合影吧?
I'm having a crouton. - Should we take a team photo?
好...来
Oh, yes! Yes! Come here.
帕蒂 过来 你可是偶像
Patty, get over here, you fucking icon.
对 来 老大 - 我来了 阿佐
Yeah. Come here, boss. - I will, ZoZo.
女老大站这里 - 好
That's the boss lady right here. - All right.
那么马特... - 好 要我站哪?
Actually, Matt... - Yeah. Where do you want me?
这里吧 别太近了
Maybe just there so you're not too close.
因为...对 谢谢 好 - 好 我来拍 行
'Cause it's... Yeah. Thank you. Yeah. - Yeah, take the photo. Yeah.
当然 没问题
Obviously. Of course.
好 大家靠紧一些 - 谢谢
All right. Everyone get in there. - Thank you.
一、二、三 《开》团队 - 《开》团队
One, two, three... Team Open! - Team Open!
好耶
Yeah.
让马特把手♥机♥竖起来再拍一张
Let's get one with Matt holding the camera kinda vertical,
比较适合社交媒体 - 好...
'cause it's better for social. - Yeah, okay.
爱你 - 《开》团队
Love you! - Team Open!
爱你们 - 好了
I love you guys! - There you go.
看看吧 - 很好 真不错
Let's take a look. - It's great. Really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
拜托
Come on.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
詹妮弗劳伦斯在现场吗? 因为如果她在 也许你可以...
Is JLaw there? Because, if so, maybe you could--
詹妮弗劳伦斯在 我不会叫她
Jennifer Lawrence is here, and I will not tell her
剪个齐肩发型的 好吗?
to get a shoulder-length haircut. Okay?
回头聊 爱你 再见
I'll talk to you soon. I love you. Goodbye.
嘿 马特 还好吗? - 我好极了
Hey, Matt. You okay? - Yeah, I'm great.
确定?
You sure?
是我的错觉 还是佐伊克拉维兹不太喜欢我?
Is it just me, or does Zoë Kravitz not like me very much?
我知道 成熟点 马特
I knew it. Grow up, Matty.
米切韦茨说她够喜欢你的了 给你弄来了《黑翼》
Mitch Weitz told me she liked you enough to bring you Blackwing.
是 我是说 也许是我想多了
Yeah. I mean, maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion in my head.
总感觉她没把我当成制♥作♥团队的一员
It just seems like she doesn't, like, consider me a part of the filmmaking team.
现在我担心如果她获奖了 她不会在发言时感谢我
And now I'm worried that if she wins, she's not gonna thank me in her speech,
但也许这根本无所谓 对吧?
but maybe that doesn't even matter. Right?
不 这至关重要
Oh, no, that's everything.
至关重要? - 这...
Everything? - It...
这是身为高管最令人不满的地方
It's the most unsatisfying thing about being an executive.
你的名字在电影里找不到 对吧? - 没错 对...
Your name is nowhere on the film. Right? - Exactly! Yes, yes!
再没有被人感谢 你基本上就不存在了
And without a thank-you, you basically do not exist.
没错 对 - 天啊
Exactly! Yes! - Oh, my God.
天啊 没人感谢我时 我乘豪车回家会哭一路
Oh, my God, when I wasn't thanked, I would sob the entire limo ride home.
但现在我是提名者了
But now, I'm a nominee.
一定是被炒掉的好处之一
Must be one of the perks of getting canned.
好 听着 如果你们今晚得奖 你能在发言时感谢我吗?
Okay. Look, if you guys win tonight, will you thank me in your speech?
马特 我当然会 但不行 我们一致赞同
Oh, Matty, I would, of course. But, no, we all agreed that
由佐伊发言
Zoë would be the one to speak.
你能叫佐伊在发言时感谢我吗?
Will you ask Zoë to thank me in her speech?
好 我...你没开玩笑啊
Yeah, I... You're not kidding.
不 我没开...听着 我去亲自叫她感谢我 好吗?
No, I'm not kidd... Look, I'll just ask her to thank me myself, all right?
不行 - 为什么不行?
No, you will not! - Why? Why not?
不 永远不要... 不能叫艺术家去感谢你 这太可悲了
No, you never... You do not ask talent to thank you. That is so pathetic.
想要某样东西却因害怕而不敢开口 这难道不是更可悲吗?
Isn't it more pathetic to want something and be too afraid to ask for it?
这种情况不行 除非你想让她知道 你的需求感让人不舒服
Not in this case. Not unless you want her to know you're disturbingly needy.
我这不是需求感 我只想要今晚得到感谢
I am not needy. I just need to be thanked tonight.
如果这是我这辈子
What if this is my only chance
唯一一次在金球奖上被人感谢的机会呢?
to be thanked in a Golden Globes speech for the rest of my life?
马特 我爱你 但我得去呕吐一下
Matty, I love you, but I have to go vomit.
什么?你没事吧?
What? Are you okay?
我很好...但只是...
Yeah, I'm great. I'm great. But, it's just...
每次我即将实现梦想时
whenever I get even close to realizing a dream...
我都会呕吐
I blow chunks.
有请《黑袍纠察队》的艾琳莫里亚蒂
From The Boys, please welcome Erin Moriarty
和安东尼斯塔尔
and Antony Starr.
怎么样? - 很好
How's it going? - Yeah, great.
真期待呢 今晚会看到一群人 拍泰德萨兰多斯的马屁 多有趣啊?
Looking forward to a fun night of watching people blow Ted Sarandos, right?
是 至少你不用 跟一群荷兰处♥男♥宅男坐一桌
Yeah. At least you're not at a table with a bunch of Dutch incels
他们拍了部我都没听说过的恐怖剧
who made some horror show I've never heard of.
我坐在一个叫约普的人旁边 他都不理我
I'm sitting next to a guy named Joop who will not speak to me.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Fucking dick.
所以无论你今晚多不顺 我的处境更糟糕
So however bad your night's going, mine's fucking worse.
等等 你为什么盯着我看?
Wait. Why are you staring at me?
哥们 这现在真成你的习惯了?
Dude, is this really a thing you're doing now?
什么习惯?
Is what a thing?
我是指...你穿着披风呢
I mean... You're wearing a cape.
是...对
Well, yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah.
当然得穿 这是正式场合 要穿正式的披风
Of course I am. It's a formal event. Formal cape.
好吧 祖国人先生 不是吧?我是说...
Okay. Seriously, Mr. Homelander? I mean...
是的 我这辈子一直喜欢披风
Seriously. I've been a cape guy my entire life.
我现在不会改变的 在我老家 这很平常
I'm not gonna stop now. Where I come from, it's very common.
天啊 你的老家是新西兰 不是特兰西瓦尼亚
Oh, my God. Your homeland is New Zealand, not Transylvania.
好了...放轻松
Okay. Okay. Relax.
连续短剧与电视电影最佳男配角得主是...
And the winner for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film...
我的...
Oh, my...
表演界的超级英雄 亚当斯科特 - 亚当斯科特
A superhero of acting. Adam Scott! - Adam Scott!
是你
That's you.
什么?
What?
天啊 - 上台去吧
Oh, my God. - Get up there!
他20年前在我家沙发上睡过
He used to crash on my couch, like, 20 years ago.
他2000年左右在我家沙发上睡过
He used to crash on my couch, like, in 2000.
天啊 这真是 天啊 出乎意料
Oh, my God. This is... Wow! This is unexpected.
我真的没准备发言
I literally do not have a speech prepared,
我就感谢我的联合主演伊桑和吉安卡洛吧
so I guess I will just thank Ethan and Giancarlo, my costars.
当然还有导演史蒂文索德伯格
Steven Soderbergh, our director, of course.
我的经纪人 我的老婆孩子
My agents. My wife and kids.
网飞全体人员 所有...泰德萨兰多斯
Everybody at Netflix. All the people... Ted Sarandos.
泰德 我爱你
Ted, I love you.
知道吗?我来的时候碰到一位老朋友
You know what? On my way in here, I ran into an old buddy of mine.
我当初刚来好莱坞 在他家沙发上睡过
The dude whose couch I slept on when I first came out here.
所以如果要感谢谁 我觉得我应该感谢萨尔萨珀斯坦
So if I'm thanking people, I think I should thank Sal Saperstein.
起来吧 哥们
Come on, man!
兄弟 你瞧瞧 - 谢谢
Dude, look what happened. - Thank you.
你干什么? - 我也不知道
What are you doing? - I don't know.
萨尔萨珀斯坦 - 谢谢...
Sal Saperstein! - Thank you. Thank you.
这是什么情况?
What was that?
天啊 恭喜
Wow. Congratulations.
我觉得我可以代表大部分美国人说
And I think I speak for most of America when I say,
“萨尔萨珀斯坦是谁啊?”
"Who the hell is Sal Saperstein?"
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表