剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
如果是意外 我们就不追究了
If it was an accident, it'll slide.
但如果不是 那就是另一回事了
But if it wasn't, well, that's another story.
重要的是没人受伤
Well, the important thing is no one got hurt,
所以没所谓了吧
so it kind of doesn't matter.
有所谓 我想知道我是否要因此开除个人
I mean, it matters. I wanna know if I gotta fire somebody over this.
感觉像个意外 谢了 各位
It feels like an accident though. Thanks, guys.
但如果不是 一定要查出是谁干的
But if it's not, definitely find out who did it.
意外 - 也许不是
Accident. - Or not.
嗨 人事部的劳拉
Hi. Laura from HR.
你知道平时谁吃这种墨西哥卷饼吗
Do you have any idea who eats this kind of burrito?
她在那里 拿着墨西哥卷饼的 就在那
There she is. The one with the burrito. Right there.
糟糕 我惨了
Fuck me. I'm so fucked.
我要完蛋
Fuck me in the ass.
借过 抱歉 借过 天啊
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. Excuse me. Oh, God.
在我身后 办公区对面
Now, behind me, across from the office area,
是大♥陆♥影业的放映厅
are Continental's screening rooms.
导演会向大♥陆♥影业的监制播放电影的初剪
Directors will screen early cuts of their films for Continental executives,
或在重回剪辑室前收集观众反馈
or collect audiences' feedback before heading back to the cutting room.
在数字时代到来之前
Before the advent of digital,
这些放映厅都是用来放映...
these screening rooms were used to screen pictures...
好 找到你了 听着 - 天啊
All right. There you are. Listen. - Oh, my God.
人事部盯上我们了 我们得统一口径 明白吗
HR's onto us, so we need to get our stories straight, all right?
有一个墨西哥卷饼 有一只蜜蜂落在了上面
There was a burrito. There was a bee right there on top of the burrito,
于是我把卷饼打飞了
so I fucking hit it and it went flying
它击中了那个人 就是这么回事
and it hit the guy, and that's what happened.
不 我们不会一起脱身
No. We are not getting out of this.
我会脱身 你完蛋了
I am getting out of this, and you are going down.
我完蛋了 - 对
I'm going down? - Yes!
你说什么呢 - 这是我的机会 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck are you talking about? - This is my chance, motherfucker.
我要告诉她 你用墨西哥卷饼丢我
I'm gonna tell her that you threw that burrito at me.
我说完 你就要走人了
And when I do, you're out of here.
嘿 是你要我丢的
Hey. You were asking for it.
对 - 这说法...
Yeah. - That's not gonna hold up
在人事部法庭上站不住脚 你死定了
in the court of HR. You are so fucked.
好 唷 说真的 我进去就死定了
All right. Yo, for real, I will get massacred in there.
严格来说 我算少数群体
And I'm technically a bit of a minority.
算是有色女性 所以你彻底死透了
A bit of a woman of color. So you're double fucked.
我会成为英雄 会有人为了支持我发起游♥行♥
I'm gonna be a hero. There are gonna be marches in my name.
嘿 请别这样
Hey. Please don't do this.
好 等你被炒了 我一定会得到升职的 对吧
Okay, so when you get fired, I'm definitely gonna get promoted, right?
就是说我会得到你的办公室 你的车位 你的工资
That means I am getting your office, and your parking spot, and your salary.
我的天 - 听我说好吗
Holy shit! - Listen to me, all right?
我实话实说 我有两个女儿
I'm gonna be honest with you. I have two daughters,
她们不聪明 没才华
and they are not smart and they are not talented.
我不得不供养她们一辈子
And I'm gonna have to bankroll their lives.
我求你不要追究了 拜托
And I'm here, begging you to let this go. Please.
听着 萨尔 这不是针对你个人 好吗
Listen, Sal, it's not personal, okay?
公事公办 - 好吧
It's business. - All right.
奎因 拜托 好 听着
Quinn. Come on. Okay, look.
嘿 对不起 我因为你年轻就对你不好
Hey, I'm sorry I treated you like shit because you're young, okay?
只是你让我想起了我女儿们
It's just you remind me of my daughters.
我不会因此心软的 - 不 不是那个意思 就是...
I'm not falling for that one. - No. Not like that. It's just...
她们也认为我是个失败者
They also think I'm a loser.
你们看我的眼神 都带着同样年轻人特有的那种轻蔑
You all have the same youthful disdain when you look at me.
你当着马特的面 说我关于《眨眼》的点子很逊
And when you said that my WINK idea was lame in front of Matt,
让我觉得又老又落伍
it made me feel very old and irrelevant.
但是还有 你不能 再表现得像个任性的小屁孩一样
But also, okay, you gotta stop acting like a little petulant brat.
你不能因为我对你有些刻薄 就害我被开除 好吗
You can't get me fucking fired because I was a little mean to you, okay?
是吗 - 是
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
走着瞧 好的 - 不 奎因
Watch me. Oh, yeah. - No, Quinn.
奎因 别这样
Quinn, don't do this.
奎因 请不要...
Quinn, please do not...
请不要
Please, do not.
你干什么
What are you doing?
不知道 我哭了 因为你要毁了我的人生
I don't know. I'm crying, 'cause you're gonna destroy my life.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你又要干吗
Now what are you doing?
这本来应该是我的乐事 好吗 都被你毁了
This was supposed to be fun for me, okay? And you're ruining it.
奎因 天啊
Quinn. Oh, my God.
奎因 这是我想的意思吗
Quinn, does this mean what I think it means?
奎因
Quinn.
天啊 我太爱你了
Oh, my God. I love you so much.
不 别碰我
No. Don't touch me.
行吧...好 我们按你说的做
Fine. Okay, we will do what you said.
我们统一口径 让整件事变成一场意外
We will get our stories straight. We'll make it seem like a whole accident
但你得答应几个条件 - 如你所愿
if you agree to the following. - Anything you want.
你得帮我拍出我的电影 好吗
You have to actually help me get my own movies made, okay?
我知道我们的品味不一样
I know we don't have the same taste.
我知道我想拍的电影不是最商业的
I know the movies I want to make aren't the most commercial,
但这正是为什么我需要一切可能的帮助
but that's why I actually need all the help I can get.
你之前都拍过无数电影了 我想抓住自己的机会
And you've done this a million times before and I want my shot.
没问题 好吗
You got it, okay?
但你得稍微尊重我一点
But you gotta be a little more respectful to me.
好 因为我讨厌有字幕的电影
Okay, just because I hate movies with subtitles
不代表我就没东西可教你了
doesn't mean I have nothing to teach you.
我♥干♥这一行很久了 奎因 成交
I've been doing this shit a very long time, Quinn. Deal.
我还想要一样东西 你的车位
I would like one more thing. Your parking spot.
那我停哪 - 我不管 成不成
Where the fuck am I supposed to park? - I don't give a shit. Do we have a deal?
很好 很好 - 是 很好
Great. - Yeah. Great.
见鬼 她真厉害
Fuck, she's good.
(专用车位 奎因哈克特 创意总监)
早上好 萨尔 - 早 奎因
Good morning, Sal. - Morning, Quinn.
嗨 丹尼尔 - 去你的 奎因
Hey, Daniel. - Fuck you, Quinn.
我需要 你帮我想想
I need some help on director ideas
《眨眼》的导演人选 马特老催我
for WINK. Matt's up my ass about it.
好 我有很长的名单 - 好
Oh, yeah, I got a big list. - Good.
你用了新的古龙水 是斑豆
Is that a new cologne I smell? Pinto, is it?
很好闻的 你欠我三千美元西服钱
That's so good. You owe me $3,000 for the suit.
什么 才没有 - “才没有”
What? No, I don't. - "No, I don't!"
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表