剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
制片厂
第一季第六集
《儿科肿瘤科医生》
天啊 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
卡布奇诺时间到 - 天啊
Cappuccino time. - Wow.
我甚至还拉了个花
I even did a little design in the foam there.
是个老二 - 是棕榈树
Is it a penis? - It's a palm tree.
确实看起来很像老二 对 这就对了
It really does look like a penis. There. There you go.
好 现在我看出来了
Okay, now I see.
我...是 - 对 我明白你为何这么说
Now I... Yes. - Yes, I get why you said that.
是棕榈树
It's a palm tree.
为你效劳 - 很美味
For you. - It's delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 和这么有创意的人相处 真是令人耳目一新
And honestly, it's very refreshing to be with someone so creative.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
天啊 巧了
Holy shit. Speak of the devil.
这是...《精神控制4》
This is... MK Ultra 4.
我不知道 我随便换台看呢
I have no idea. I was just flipping around...
不 这是我的电影
No, this is my movie.
这是...我拍的电影
This is... You know, I made this movie.
是你的 天啊 - 对
This is you. Wow. - Yeah.
我都不知道 是你执导的
I had no idea. So you directed this?
算是吧 我力推的
Sort of. I championed it.
是我...为初版《精神控制》买♥♥的剧本创意
I actually... I bought the spec script for the original MK Ultra.
当时是个低成本谍报惊悚片 他们给拍成了一整个系列片
It was, like, a low-budget spy thriller, but they made it into a whole franchise.
如果那个人能用意念引爆汽车
If that guy can blow up cars with his mind,
他为什么不能把坏人的枪都夺走
how come he can't just take all the bad guys' guns away?
要想真正理解《精神控制4》
In order to, like, really understand MK Ultra 4,
你必须在近期看过《精神控制2》
you have to have recently seen MK Ultra 2,
其实按时间线来说 它发生在 《精神控制3》和《精神控制4》之间
which actually, in our timeline, comes between MK Ultra 3 and MK Ultra 4.
好吧 我其实一部也没看过
Yeah, well, I've not actually seen any of them.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
天啊 - 抱歉
Wow. - Sorry.
没关系
No, it's fine.
全球票房♥三十八亿 但不是每个人...
I mean, they made 3.8 billion globally, but not everyone...
看来还是有很多人没看过 是
They kind of got past a lot of people, I think. Yeah.
这样吧 不如我们下周末 来个马拉松观影
Well, look, why don't we do like a, you know, a marathon next weekend?
我们可以全看了 一共多少部
We can watch all of them. How many are there?
有七部 - 好
There's seven of them. - Okay.
听起来很有趣 我可以当现场解说
That sounds fun. Give you a live audio commentary.
给你爆点猛料
Give you all the dirt.
嘿 这可能有点突然
Hey, this might be a little short notice,
但你今晚忙吗
but are you busy tonight?
怎么了
Why?
我得参加一个工作上的活动
I have to go to this, you know, work thing.
一个超级高档的
It's, like, a super fancy-schmancy
西达赛奈医疗中心募捐晚宴 要穿正装出席的那种
Cedars-Sinai fundraising black-tie gala thing.
其实很有趣
I mean, it's actually really fun,
虽然是为儿童癌症患者募捐
even if it is for kid cancer.
晚宴上有很多酒可以喝
And there will be a lot of booze.
最好有 对 鉴于是这种募捐
I would hope, yeah, given the circumstances.
听着 如果你去不了 没关系 没什么大不了的
Look, if you can't, you can't. It's not a big deal.
我不是非要你去 - 不...我能去
I don't need you to come or anything. - No, no. I can.
我可以...改一下日程 对 我想去
I'm gonna... I can move some stuff around. Yeah, I would love to go.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
你确定 会有很多医生讲话
Are you sure? 'Cause there will be a lot of doctor talk.
我超爱听医生讲话
I love doc talk.
我看过12次《心灵点滴》
I've seen Patch Adams 12 times.
你太幽默了
You're so funny.
谢谢 - 不 真好
Thank you. - No, it's good.
特别好
It's really good.
我通常约会的那些医生
You know, the doctors that I usually date,
是一群自以为是的自大狂 但你不是
they're a bunch of self-serious egomaniacs, but not you.
你完全不把自己当回事
You don't take yourself seriously at all.
对 确实
No, I really don't.
对 这样很好 - 是
No, and it's really good. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很期待呢
I'm looking forward to it.
(大♥陆♥影业)
突发新闻 今晚 整个城市陷入一片混乱
Breaking news. Tonight, chaos has spread across the city.
官员们建议就地避难
Officials are advising to shelter in place.
今年暑期档
This summer...
看见什么了吗 - 没有
You seeing anything? - No.
《她》的导演倾力打造
From the director of Her...
闻到了吗
You smell that?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
他要拉了
He's dropping trou.
我们能搞定
We got this.
我被喷了
I got dooked!
是不是我要死了
Does this mean I'm gonna die?
谁都迟早会死 朋友
We all gotta die sooner or later, buddy.
你会死得早一点
And you're dying sooner.
《粪世天劫》
Duhpocalypse.
(暑期档)
好了 各位 我们喜欢 但现在情况“屎”分不乐观
All right, y'all. We love it, but shit's wack up in here.
预告片危机
We got a trailer crisis.
哈特兰院线老板们拒绝上映此片
Heartland theater owners are refusing to show this
因为“爆浆”那一幕
because of the diarrhea explosion.
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
那根本就是预告片里最好笑的
Literally the funniest part of the trailer.
不 等等
No, hold on.
这是一部僵尸用拉稀传染人的电影
This is a movie where zombies infect people with their diarrhea.
玛雅 我们还能怎么推销
How the fuck else are we supposed to sell this, Maya?
嘿 注意你的语气 - 等等
Hey, your tone, man. - Hold on now.
我们是不是光注意搞笑 忽略了这部电影的主旨
Are we losing the point of the film in the comedy?
我们创作的是 有关虚假医疗信息的黑色讽刺作品
We made a dark satire about medical disinformation,
我不希望观众看不到 - 对 没错
and I don't want that to get lost. - No, it's true.
一部深刻 复杂的电影
It's a very deep and complex film,
但我希望预告片里保留“爆浆”
but I want that diarrhea explosion in the trailer.
好 只要你保留我客户的愿景就行
Okay, as long as you maintain my client's vision.
好 当然可以 但我们真的担心 这种对腹泻的直观展现
Okay, sure, but there's a real concern that the graphic depiction of diarrhea
会影响棕色液体的销♥售♥
will hurt the concession sales
比如可口可乐 - 不 这太蠢了
of brown liquids, i.e. Coca-Cola. - No. That's so stupid.
所以我才说我们应该卖♥♥给流媒体平台
This is why I said we should've sold to streamers.
没有测试 没有院线老板
No testing, no theater owners.
利 别打官腔 - 去你的 马特
Leigh, don't be such a fucking agent. - Go blow me, Matt.
恐怖片和喜剧片在影院里效果更佳 这部影片正是恐怖喜剧
Horror and comedy play better in theaters, and this is a horror comedy.
好 你说得完全没错 - 是
Okay, you are 1,000% right. - Yes.
他说得对 - 真的
He's right. - It's true.
我说过 - 好 鉴于我了解我的观众
I said that. - Okay, knowing my audience,
不如我们就大力推销僵尸屎这一点
how about if we just lean into the whole zombie-shit aspect of it
设计有僵尸大便和腹泻可乐的汽水杯
and design soda cups with Zombie Dookie or Diet-rrhea Coke?
好主意 - 天啊 你是个天才
That's it! - Oh, my God. You're a genius.
他真是个天才
He's a fucking genius.
好 如果我们在院线用没有屎的预告片
Okay, what if we have a shit-free theatrical trailer,
把爆浆版用在限制级版本 称之为“屎湿级”
save the shitsplosion for the red band, call it a brown band.
不是 这是个很好的主意
No, that's a very good idea,
但说真的 我觉得我们得用爆浆开头
but honestly, I think we gotta lead with the shitsplosion.
交付片子的最后期限是什么时候
When's the absolute hard-out deadline to ship this?
必须完成 交付 死死的死线 不能再改 是今晚10点
Absolute out the door, drop-dead, done, finito, 10:00 p.m. tonight.
好 这么办吧
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
我们来修改一下这个梗 但不会剪掉
We're gonna tweak this joke, but we are not gonna cut it.
我之后跟院线老板商量一下
I'll ram it through with the theater owners.
谢谢大家 - 谢谢
Thank you, everybody. - Thank you.
好 马特 - 是
All right, Matt. - Yes.
非常感谢你支持我
I really appreciate you having my back on this.
没问题 我跟你讲 我会跟他们死磕到底
No problem. And just so you know, Johnny, this is a hill I will die on.
一定会有爆浆的
We are getting that shitsplosion.
谢了 哥们 - 客气
Thanks, buddy. - Yeah.
糟糕
Shit.
我们能点些寿司吗 - 不行 我烦透寿司了
Can we order some fucking sushi? - No, I am so sick of sushi.
我这周都吃三次糖鱼餐厅了
I have had SUGARFISH three times this week.
嘿 你要走了
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表