剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
制片厂
第一季第十集
(前情提要)
唷 我是戴夫弗兰科
Yo! Dave Franco here.
嗨 我有点上头
Hi! I'm a little fucked up
但我会尽力做好上集回顾
but I'm gonna do my best to recap the last episode
因为出了很多事
because a lot of shit's gone down.
主角团要去维加斯参加电影展 很兴奋
So the gang is pumped to be in Vegas for CinemaCon,
就是一个大型会展
which is like a big convention
各制片厂要展演电影什么的 突然呢
where the studios present their movies and shit, when suddenly
格里芬告诉马特说 大♥陆♥影业要被该死的亚马逊收♥购♥了
Griffin tells Matt that Continental is gonna be bought by fucking Amazon
大家全要丢饭碗了 哥们
and they're gonna lose their jobs, man.
但如果他们能呈献精彩的展示会
But if they fucking crush the presentation
就能终止收♥购♥ 保住饭碗
they can stop the sale and save their jobs.
马特办了一场狂欢派对
Matt throws a wicked party
佐伊克拉维兹和主角团 都吃下了过量的迷幻蘑菇
where Zo? Kravitz and the gang do way too many shrooms,
尤其是格里芬 嗨得不得了 吓死人了
especially Griffin who's so fucked up it's fucking scary, man.
他们必须在展示会前让他清醒过来
So they got to sober him up before the presentation
却在赌场里把他跟丢了
but they lose his ass at the casino.
如果有人发现他嗑药嗑嗨了
And if anyone finds him all fucked up,
尤其是被娱记马特贝洛尼发现的话
especially entertainment journalist Matt Belloni,
他们就死定了
they'll be fucking fucked.
结果帕蒂找到了他
Patty ends up finding him.
但她不知道亚马逊收♥购♥的事
But she doesn't know about the sale to Amazon
于是她给贝洛尼打电♥话♥ 叫他来看格里芬烂醉如泥的样子
so she calls Belloni to come see Griffin all messed up
以报被他炒鱿鱼的一箭之仇
so she can get revenge on him for firing her.
听着 我得去赌桌上赢大钱了
Now, listen, I gotta hit the tables and win tons of fucking money
因为我演过关于魔术的电影 所以我会记牌
'cause I can count cards and shit from those magic movies I was in.
(惊天魔盗团)
敬请观赏这一集 维加斯 宝贝
So enjoy the fucking episode! Vegas, baby!
《展示》
真性感
Aren't we sexy?
看这边 看着镜头跳 - 天啊
Look over here. Play to camera. - Wow.
瞧瞧你 有点辣啊 - 嗨
Look at you. You're kinda hot. - Hi.
帕蒂 阿佛洛狄忒 阿佛洛狄忒 帕蒂 - 是
Patty, meet Aphrodite. Aphrodite, Patty. - Yeah.
你们认识一下 也许我们可以来个三人行
Get to know each other. Maybe we could do a threesome.
可以
Could do.
你特别想吧
Wouldn't you like that?
前戏 好耶 - 前戏 别忘了前戏
Foreplay! Yeah! - Foreplay. Don't forget the foreplay.
嘿
Hey!
帕蒂 你看见格里芬了吗 - 嗨
Patty, have you seen Griffin? - Hi.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他在给她口呢啊
He's fucking eating her out!
天啊 快把他弄下来 - 该死的
Jesus! Get him out of there. - Shit!
不 别动他
No! Leave him in there!
姐妹 什么 - 帕蒂 你疯了
Girl, what? - Patty, are you insane?
我们需要他进去做展示会
We need him in there for the presentation.
别碰他 贝洛尼正赶过来
Don't touch him! Belloni's on his way here.
贝洛尼 我刚把拿人哄走 他为什么会来这里
Belloni? But I just got rid of that guy. Why is he coming here now?
帕蒂 你干什么
What are you doing, Patty?
快把他弄下来 - 帮帮我
Get him the fuck down from there! - Help me!
帮帮我们 - 好 你别把衣服弄湿
Help us! - Okay. You stay dry.
该死 帕蒂 你这是干吗 - 我们不需要他
Fuck, Patty, why did you do this? - We don't need him.
看看他 像我侄子在音乐节上的样子
Look at him. He looks like my niece at Coachella,
但他是个恶魔
but he's the devil.
他炒掉了我 毁了我的生活
He fired me and he ruined my life.
你不是说现在更快乐吗
I thought you said you were happier.
是的 但他还是毁了我的生活
I am. But that doesn't mean he didn't try to ruin my life.
听着 帕蒂
Look, Patty.
如果贝洛尼看见这一幕 我们就完了
If Belloni sees this, we are fucked.
你不懂 他们要把大♥陆♥影业卖♥♥给亚马逊
You don't understand! They are trying to sell Continental to Amazon.
卖♥♥掉大♥陆♥影业
Sell Continental?
是的
Yes.
卖♥♥给亚马逊 - 是的
To Amazon? - Yes!
就像美高梅那样 - 是的
They're gonna MGM us? - Yes!
整个大♥陆♥影业会变成 一家科技公♥司♥的分部
So all of Continental will become a branch of a tech company?
没错...
Exactly. Exactly!
所以我 格里芬和所有人都慌得要命
That's why me and Griffin and everyone have been freaking out so much.
如果这场展示会不能完美无缺
If this presentation doesn't go perfectly and we don't project anything
如果我们展现出的 不是对来年最理想 最可想象的预测
other than the best fathomable predictions for next year,
那我就将成为大♥陆♥影业历史上 最后一任老板
I will be the last studio head in the history of Continental.
我不知道啊 我想...
I didn't know that. I wanted...
马特 对不起 - 没关系
Matty, I'm sorry. - It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我对你的爱远超我对格里芬的恨
You know I love you way more than I can ever hate Griffin.
都听见马特的话了 快把他弄走
You heard Matty! Get him the fuck outta there!
我们已经拼命弄了
We're trying!
他有呼吸吗 - 还有
Is he breathing? - He's kinda breathing.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
如果我们在这次电影展上没弄死个人
If we don't get outta this CinemaCon without killing somebody,
那就是奇迹了
it's gonna be a fucking miracle.
我们得把他弄回房♥间 让他做好准备
We gotta get him back to the room and get him ready.
怎么弄
How?
酒店里全是盼着我们垮台的人
That hotel is filled with people who want us to fucking fail.
我们怎么办 把他当尸体一样抬进去吗
What are we gonna do? Carry him around like a fucking corpse?
对 就把他当尸体
Yes! Like a corpse!
就像《老板度假去》一样
We Weekend at Bernie's him.
那是一部烂片 但构思绝妙
It's a terrible movie, but the conceit is genius.
见鬼了 这主意太妙了 - 是的
Fuck my tits. That's fire! - Yeah!
等等 这确实是个好主意
Wait. That actually is a really good idea.
你们不是真的想
You're not seriously considering
把他像个木偶一样从赌场里拖过去吧
we puppet his limp carcass across a casino floor?
展现电影魔力的时刻到了
Time for some movie magic.
对 - 太对了
Yeah. - Fuck yes.
兄弟 你得走快点
Bro, you gotta walk faster.
我这已经是最快速度了
I'm walking as fast as I possibly can right now.
好 我去他的房♥间 把他的包找出来
Okay, I'm gonna go to his room. I'm gonna get his bag.
好 房♥间里见 - 好
Great. Meet us in the suite. - Yeah.
天啊 我好嗨 我们竟然在做这种事
Oh, my God. I'm so high. I can't believe we're doing this.
派对玩家们 - 嗨 戴夫
Party people! - Hey, Davey!
嘿 怎么样 哥们 你还好吗
Hey, what's up? You-You still going strong, man?
好极了 贱♥人♥ - 很好
Fuck yeah, bitch! - Great!
我刚刚打扑克赢了五万块
I just won, like, 50K at poker.
输钱那些人都气疯了
I took it off these dudes who were so pissed.
太棒了 真好 - 就是他们 这几位
Awesome. Great. - That's them! These are the guys!
不 - 看见他们多难受了吗
Oh, no. - You see how sad they looked?
是 看起来很生气 - 对不起
Yeah, they looked mad. - I'm sorry.
好 我要去抽跟大♥麻♥烟 - 好
All right. I'm gonna smoke a jay... - Nice.
展示会上见
...and I'll see you at the presentation.
还有 不知道那人是谁 他看起来死透了
Also, whoever that dude is, he looks straight-up dead!
见鬼
Fuck!
该死 继续走 - 他总是碰到我的耳朵
Shit! Keep going. - He keeps touching my fucking ear.
马特...是该死的贝洛尼 - 天啊 救救我们
Matt, Matt, Matt effing Belloni. - Oh, my God. Help us.
不... - 救救我们...帕蒂...
Oh, no, no, no. - Help us, Patty. Patty, help us.
大家好 - 嗨
Hey, guys. - Hi.
嗨 - 帕蒂 你好吗
Hey! - Patty, how are you?
马特贝洛尼 好莱坞可信的真♥相♥爆料者
Matt Belloni! Hollywood's trusted teller of truths.
说得真♥相♥ 你有什么新消息吗
Speaking of truths, got any news for me?
一定有谁的猛料值得爆一爆吧
Got to be a back out there in need of a stabbing.
你好坏
You're wicked.
可惜没有 只是一次普通 平淡的电影展
No, just your average uneventful CinemaCon.
是
Yeah.
既然现在撞见你们了
Actually, now that I've got you,
我听到风声说大♥陆♥影业可能要出♥售♥
I'm hearing some rumblings about a possible sale of Continental.
不是吧 这你也信 - 没有
Seriously, you believe that? - No.
不过是其他片厂放的烟雾弹
That's just other studios planting stories
为了掩盖马特即将到来的辉煌胜利
to distract from Matt's forthcoming triumph.
马特 对吧 - 来年可精彩了
Right, Matty? - Got a big year coming up, you know.
这是我叔叔朗纳尔多萨珀斯坦
That is my uncle Ronaldo Saperstein.
是 - 他在长岛拥有三家影院
Yeah. - He owns three theaters in Long Island.
他喝得烂醉 因为玩双骰赌输了
And he's really drunk 'cause he lost at craps.
是 - 我懂你 朗纳尔多
Yeah. - I hear you, Ronaldo.
我玩21点也输光了
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表