剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
制片厂
第一季第七集
《选角》
唷 嘿 什么事这么重要
Yo. Hey. What is so important?
就不能在电♥话♥上说吗
Why couldn't you tell mewhatever this is over the phone, huh?
因为我想看着你这张傻脸说
'Cause I wanted to see yourstupid face when I told you.
好 你知道我们昨天发布的预览海报吧
Okay. You know that teaserposter we released yesterday?
知道 酷爱那个 怎么了
Yeah. The Kool-Aid one, yeah?
它在网上得到的互动反响
It has gotten more positiveonline engagement
比过去五年里的任何一张预览海报都多
than any teaser poster released by anyonein the last five fucking years!
杀疯了
It's fucking destroying.
等等 你现在认真的 - 当然是认真的
Wait, are you serious right now?- I am fucking dead serious.
我非常认真 老兄 对- 天啊
I'm fucking dead serious, man. Yeah. - Oh, my God.
这怎么可能
How is this happening?
我觉得是以下因素的完美结合
You know, I think it's justthe perfect storm
怀旧 低俗 讽刺和愚蠢
of nostalgia, kitsch, irony and stupidity.
该死的公众就是喜欢
Fucking people are just loving
该死的酷爱- 天啊
the fucking Kool-Aid right now.- Oh, my God.
好耶- 好耶
Oh, yeah!- Oh, yeah!
好耶 好耶- 好耶…
Yeah! Oh, yeah.- Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
好耶- 好耶
Oh, yeah.- Oh, yeah.
好耶- 我们要赚十亿美元
Yeah!- We're gonna make a billion dollars!
我们要赚十亿美元
We're gonna makea fucking billion dollars!
你现在想不想亲热一下 - 我们不能再亲热了
Do you wanna make out right now?- We can't do that anymore.
你确定 - 我们说好了的
Are you sure?- We said we wouldn't.
我们要发财了- 我们要赚十亿美元
We're gonna be fucking rich!- We're gonna make a billion dollars!
我们要发财了 好耶- 好耶 混♥蛋♥
We're gonna be fucking rich! Yeah!- Yeah, motherfucker!
好
Okay.
好 趁着海报刚刚成功发布的热度
All right, on the heelsof the huge launch of our poster,
我们要深度参与明天的阿纳海姆漫展
we are gonna be all upin Anaheim Comic-Con tomorrow
宣布这个豪华的演员阵容
announcing this dope cast!
我叫尼克斯托勒给艾斯库伯讨论会的出场写了个剧本
I got Nick Stoller to write a bitfor Ice Cube to come out during the panel.
他会破墙而出像酷爱那样说:“好耶”
He's gonna, like, crash through the wallas Kool-Aid, "Oh, yeah!"
真好 斯托勒 其实该给我写个段子
That's great. Stoller, he shouldactually write a joke for me
因为我决定在漫展上亲自介绍
because I've decidedI'm personally gonna introduce
艾斯库伯饰演酷爱侠
Ice Cube as the Kool-Aid Man at Comic-Con.
看看 现在有了热度 某人也想蹭了
Look who's hopping on thebandwagon now that it's got some heat.
这个嘛 我心想
Well, you know,I figured it's a, you know,
我正好可以展示我对这个项目很有信心
good moment for me to showconfidence in the project.
还可以顺便打那些说电影会很烂的人的脸
Also really, like, rub it in everyone'sfucking face who said this was gonna suck.
我们有贝尔 杜哈明- 是
I mean, we got Biel, we got Duhamel…- Yes.
吴珊卓 库伯- 没错
…we got Oh, we got Cube.- Boom.
这么豪华的阵容怎能不令人兴奋
I mean, how could you not beexcited about this cast?
是啊 怎能不令人兴奋
Yeah. How could you not be excited?
不敢相信 我们请到了艾斯库伯他比凯文哈特好
I can't believe we got Ice Cube.He is better than Kevin Hart.
我还是认为崔西摩根会超级搞笑
I still think Tracy Morganwould have been so funny.
“谁渴了
"Who's thirsty?
有人要怀孕了” 选他该多好啊
Somebody gettin' pregnant!"You know, it would have been great.
萨尔 能留一下吗
Sal, can you hang back?
我也要留 - 不用 你出去
Me too?- No, you, out.
怎么了 - 怎么了
What happened?- What's up?
好 这屋里的热情满满 很好
Okay, so,we are loving the enthusiasm in this room.
我就是…开始有一点…
I'm just having, like…I'm starting to have like a…
小小的担心 有件事非常可疑
a nagging concernthat something is really fucking sus.
可疑 不妙吗 - 对
Sus? Like bad?- Yeah.
一点都不可疑 多棒啊
This isn't sus at all. This is amazing.
对 没有可疑的…- 开玩笑吗
Yeah, no, there's no sus…- Are you kidding me?
听着 我知道乔什杜哈明不是喜剧先生
Look, I know Josh Duhamel'snot Mr. Comedy,
但他很帅 很酷- 他不够搞笑
but he is so good looking and cool.- He's funny enough.
我最不担心的就是杜哈明
Duhamel is the least of my concerns.
到底怎么了 你说啊 怎么回事
What is it? Just spit it out.What's going on here?
好 我开始想
Okay, I'm starting to think
也许选艾斯库伯来演酷爱侠
that maybe casting Ice Cubeas the Kool-Aid Man
有可能出问题
could potentially be problematic.
为什么 是你一开始说我们该选艾斯库伯的
Why? You're the one who said weshould cast Ice Cube in the first place.
你说的 作为音乐家 他非常没问题
You actually said for a musician,he's remarkably unproblematic.
确实如此- 天啊
That's true.- Oh, God.
我的天- 你看出来了
Oh, my God.- You see it?
不好 糟糕- 什么 你看出什么了
Oh, no! Oh, fuck.- What? What do you see?
我漏什么了 怎么了 - 我懂
What am I not seeing? What is happening?- I know.
好 该死的…- 好了
Okay. Fucking…- Okay, just…
玛雅的意思是 也许我们会陷入刻板印象
What Maya is saying is that perhapswe're playing into some stereotypes
因为可能…- 天啊
because there might be…- Oh, my God.
在历史上 有一群人比其他人更爱喝酷爱
…a group of people who historicallyenjoy Kool-Aid more than others.
我觉得这是你想说的- 对 谢谢
I think that's what you were saying.- Yeah, thank you.
胡说 所有人都爱喝酷爱
Fuck… Everyone enjoys Kool-Aid.
我从小就喝酷爱 谁不爱喝酷爱
I grew up drinking Kool-Aid.Who doesn't like Kool-Aid?
我赞同 没问题…- 是
I agree. It's fine.- Yeah.
他没看出来 所以…- 好
He doesn't see it, so we're--- It's good.
好 很好…我就…- 不
Okay, great, great. I'll…- Oh, no.
他是黑人- 好 你不必说出来的
He's Black.- Okay, you don't have to say it.
别说啊 我们懂- 见鬼
To say that out loud. We get it.- Shit.
是不是种族歧视 我们种族歧视了
Is this racist?Did we do something racist?
对 算是吧- 好了 两位
Yeah, kinda.- Okay, you guys,
这可能是个重大的营销问题- 见鬼
this could be a major marketing issue.- Oh, fuck.
这正是社交网络上最容易引起争议的事情
This is exactly the kindof shit that social gets salty over.
网上的人会把我们喷死
They're gonna tear us new assholes.
会给整部美好的电影留下污点
That's gonna leave a stink on this whole,beautiful thing.
我早就知道我会遇到这种事
I always knew somethinglike this would happen to me.
我是这里最白的白男
You know what,I'm the whitest motherfucker in this room.
相信我 我会成为背黑锅的人
Trust me, I will take the fall for this.
我死定了- 开玩笑
I'm dead.- Are you kidding me?
我明天要亲自站在成千上万人前
I am personally getting up in front ofthousands of people tomorrow
宣布这起仇恨犯罪
and announcing this hate crime.
天啊
Oh, God.
听着 也许是我们过虑了 明白吧
Look, maybe we're just spinning out.You know what I mean?
也许是白人的愧疚感 没什么大不了的
Maybe it's like white guilt, you know,and it's not a big deal.
我们该和奎因聊聊
We should talk to Quinn.
问问她- 好主意
Let's ask her, you know?- Good idea.
她非常年轻 新潮- 对 她的波波头发型很漂亮
She's very young and with-it…- Yeah, she's got a cute bob.
她不是白人- 别这么说 她…
She's not white.- Don't say that. She's…
她不一样 她一样- 她才没有不一样 她一样
She's different. She's the same.- She's not different! She's the same.
我觉得这很好- 我们都一样
And I think that is so great.- We're all the same.
我们走吧- 我觉得这非常好
Let's just head out.- I think it's fucking great.
敲敲门 嗨- 嗨
Knock, knock, knock. Hi.- Hi.
嗨 姑娘 - 怎么回事
Hey, girl. - What's happening right now?
我要被炒了
Am I being fired?
不是 完全不是 对 你其实
No, far from it. Yeah, you're actually of,
此刻有个非常特别的职责
very particular use at the moment.
好啊
Great.
我问你 - 是
Let me just ask you.- Yeah.
你会不会觉得这件事哪怕只有一点点奇怪
Do you think it's weirdin any way, shape, or form
就是酷爱侠的配音演员是…
that the Kool-Aid Manis being voiced by a person of…
艾斯库伯
Ice Cube?
为什么会觉得奇怪
Why would that be weird?
也许不奇怪 好了
Maybe it wouldn't. There you go.
谢谢 好 看吧 - 我感觉好些了
Thank you. Right, good. See?- I feel a little bit better.
因为艾斯库伯是黑人
Because Ice Cube's Black?
郑重声明 我们没说艾斯库伯是黑人
We did not call Ice Cube Black,just for the record.
我们谁都没说他是黑人
None of us called him Black.
我大概明白你们的顾虑了
I mean, I guess I get your concern,
但我从来没把酷爱当成过黑人饮料
but I've never really viewedKool-Aid as a Black person drink.
好 很好- 它是穷♥人♥饮料
Okay, great.- It's a poor person drink.
我不想听这话- 不
I don't wanna hear it.- No.
请别这么说- 你说的这是另一种
Don't say that, please.- That's a whole separate bad thing
糟糕情况- 人人都爱艾斯库伯 好吗
you just said.- People love Ice Cube, okay?
就用他 没事的- 好吧
Just stick with him. It's fine.- Okay.
恕我直言 我觉得奎因不能代表
Respectfully, I don't thinkQuinn is the spokesperson
所有人 你懂吧 - 我从来没说我能代表
for all peoples if you know what I mean?- Yes, I never said I was.
亲爱的 稍等- 萨尔说得对 听着
Honey, give us a sec.- Sal's right. Look,
关于此事 我们需要一个更有针对性的看法
we need a much morespecific perspective on this.
明白吧 谁 - 泰勒
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表