剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
《片厂风云》
《给意见有够难》
我好期待观赏这部片
I am so excited about watching this film.
感觉好奇怪,我们要第一次看这部电影
It's so weird that the first time we're seeing the movie
但它居然已经算是完成了
it's essentially already finished.
对啊,拥有最终剪辑权的导演就是这样
Yeah, that's what happens when you're a final-cut director
就像朗霍华
like Ron Howard, you know?
拿下两座奥斯卡奖 拍几部进帐几十亿美金的电影
You win two Oscars, you make some movie that made billions of dollars,
想怎样都随心所欲了 - 天啊,我好爱看最终剪辑放映
you can kinda do whatever you want. - Oh, God. I love final-cut screenings.
不需要给意见
I don't have to give notes.
我们不必给任何意见,这鬼东西会很完美
We're not gonna need to give notes. This shit's gonna be perfect.
我爱朗霍华 - 对啊
I love Ron Howard. - Yeah.
《美丽境界》 - 是的
A Beautiful Mind. - Yeah.
当我发现保罗贝特尼是幻想出来的 我的脑子根本爆♥炸♥了
When you realize that Paul Bettany is imaginary, my head exploded.
那才叫做剧情转折啊 奈沙马兰一边凉快去吧
That is a plot twist! Fuck M. Night Shyamalan.
对啊,真是精彩的剧情转折
Yeah. It's such a good plot twist.
好的,家人们,我们来看看吧
All right, fam! Let's roll this shit!
真是太令人兴奋了 朗纳德霍华的电影已经超赞的了
So effin' pumped. Ronald Howard movies are a fucking mood.
而且还是一部动作片呢
And then a fucking action movie.
我们有安东尼麦基
We've got Anthony Mackie.
他会引来那票年轻且时髦的观众
He's gonna bring in that young, hip audience.
我超迷恋安东尼麦基
I'm obsessed with Anthony Mackie.
而且还有戴夫法兰科
Then you've got Dave Franco.
会有一堆“老湿姬”被他吸过来
He's gonna line up those ladies moister than an oyster.
拜托不要这样说
Please do not say that.
好,可以把这该死的灯调暗了吗?
Okay, can we dim the fucking lights, please?
我在这之后还要去跟达梅利奥家开会
I got a meeting with the D'Amelios after this.
来吧 - 我们要开始爽了,王八蛋
Let's do this thing! - These happy days are ours, bitches!
开始吧
Let's go.
(大♥陆♥电影公♥司♥)
(朗霍华出品)
(字母之城)
开车,嘿,快开车 - 嘿,冷静点
Drive! Hey! Drive! - Hey. Take it easy.
嘿,我不知道你要去哪 - 哪都行,他妈的快开,老兄
Hey, I don't know where you're going. - Fucking anywhere! Just fucking go, man!
好,你不用吼我 - 他妈的开车啦
All right. There's no need to yell. - Just fucking drive!
他妈...靠 - 干
Mother... Oh, shit! - Fuck!
他妈的快开车,老兄 - 嘿,我不...
Fucking drive, man! - Look, I don't...
靠
Oh, shit!
快
Go!
靠
Oh, shit!
靠 - 靠
Oh, shit! - Oh, shit!
去给我找到那辆该死的小黄
Find me that fucking cab.
好耶,太棒了吧 - 好耶,朗,很好
Yeah! Are you kidding me! - Okay, Ron! Okay!
电影要这样开场才象话 - 哇
That is how you start a movie. - Wow.
对啊 - 真是他妈的棒
Yes. - Pretty fucking good.
好
Okay.
(电影开始后30分钟)
把我肚子上的子弹掏出来 - 我才不要
Just pull the bullet out of my gut. - I'm not doing that.
我给你一万美金
I'll give you $10,000!
你这个笨蛋,我可以等你死掉 然后拿走整袋钱
You're a dumbass! I could wait for you to die and take the whole thing.
如果你那样做,我他妈的就干掉你
I'd fucking kill you if you did that!
拜托,帮帮忙 - 好啦,好
Please, help! - All right, fine.
好,我先去对面的港式点心店
All right. Let me go across the street to the dim sum spot,
借双筷子过来 - 好,帮我点些虾子,我饿死了
get some chopsticks. - Yeah. Get me some shrimps. I'm starving.
别忘记幸运饼干喔
Don't forget the fortune cookies!
这比我想象中还要搞笑耶
This is playing a lot funnier than I thought it was going to.
对,这段真的很棒
Yeah. This shit slaps.
(电影开始后一小时)
你跟我没那么不一样
You and me, we're not so different.
我们都有爱的人
Got people we loved.
让有些人失望
People we let down.
失去了某些人
People we lost.
但我们还没玩完
But it ain't over for us.
好吗?因为我们曾经走歪
Okay, just because we did bad
并不表示我们不能做点好事
doesn't mean we can't still do some good.
(电影开始后两小时)
下车
Get out of the car!
你逃不了的
There's no way out!
想都别想
Don't even think about it!
管他的
Fuck it.
赞啦
Fuck yeah!
不可能 - 对
No way! - No.
结局他妈的太精彩了,真是惊喜耶 - 发生什么事了?什么啦?
What a fucking ending! That was unreal. - What just happened? What?
太赞了 - 会得奥斯卡
That was incredible. - Oscars!
这是朗霍华最棒的电影 - 这是我看过极赞的结尾
That's Ron Howard's best movie. - One of the best endings I've ever seen.
我太震惊了 - 等等,还有
I am stunned. - Wait. There's more.
好,让我坐下 - 真棒
Okay, let me sit. - Amazing.
对,这是那种...
Yeah, this is a little...
一点附言 - 来点汽车旅馆的最后一幕,后记
Just a little PS. - ...a little motel tag. Postscript.
对 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
天啊,是照片里的孩子
Oh, my God. It's the kid from the picture.
(电影开始后两小时45分钟)
(朗霍华出品)
干,终于结束了
Oh, fuck. It's finally over.
那是啥鬼东西? - 不知道啊
What the fuck was that, huh? - I don't know.
好,真的好长喔 - 对啊
Okay, it's definitely long. - Yeah!
不过现在很多电影都很长
But a lot of movies are long these days, you know?
我看的上一部漫威电影 有他妈的三小时那么长...
Like, the last Marvel movie I saw was three fucking hours...
漫威电影?这可不是 长达三小时的超级英雄电影,好吗?
Marvel movie? This was not a three-hour fucking superhero movie. Okay?
汽车旅馆那场戏? 兄弟,那到底是什么鬼啊?
That motel sequence? What the fuck was that, man?
没有怪物、打斗或死侍
There were no, like, monsters or fights or Deadpools.
只有人跟人他妈的盯着彼此
It was just people fucking staring at each other.
对,太长了
Yeah, it's too long.
肯定是脑子坏了才会觉得有人要看
You gotta be delulu if you think people are gonna watch that.
这会让我很难营销
This is gonna make my job fucking impossible
因为这绝对会毁了口碑
'cause it's gonna destroy word of mouth.
等等,这是最终版?
Wait, is this the final cut?
不是,朗还在修改几个小地方
No, Ron's still tweaking with a few little things.
很好,那你能建议他
Great. So you can give him that note to cut
剪掉汽车旅馆那段冗长到爆的戏
that fucking interminable motel sequence.
好,好的
Uh-huh. Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah.
等等,怎样?你怎么这么奇怪? - 什么?
Wait, what? Why are you acting so weird? - What?
你脑子坏了? - 不,我没有脑子坏了
Are you delulu? - No, I'm not delulu.
嘿,我觉得汽车旅馆那段超烂,好吗?
Hey, I think that motel sequence sucks, okay?
好喔 - 是啊
Okay. - Yeah.
好,朗1点要来开行销会议
Well, Ron is coming by at one o'clock for a marketing meeting.
只是要给他看一些初期的海报发想
Just gonna show him some early poster concepts.
你那时候过来给他意见
Just pop by and give him the note then.
好,在我们开始对一个传奇导演 随随便便地给意见之前
Okay, well, before we start giving legendary directors notes willy-nilly,
应该要更深入探讨 确保那个意见相当地站得住脚
we should drill down. You know, make sure it's actually like a very valid note.
我是说,现在我仔细想想 也许汽车旅馆那一段
I mean, now that I think about it, maybe that motel sequence,
也没有那么烂,对吧?
maybe it's not that bad, right?
超烂 - 什么?兄弟,那段烂透了
It's bad. - What? Dude, it's terrible.
如果剪掉,电影就完美了 - 烂死了
And if you cut it, the movie is perfect. - It's bad.
也许我们只是没看懂
Well, maybe we're just not getting it.
朗是个很有想法的电影人
Ron is a very thoughtful filmmaker.
所以那孩子 是安东尼麦基角色的已故儿子
So the kid is Anthony Mackie's character's dead son,
这就象是在隐喻着他自己的已故儿子?
so it's like a visual metaphor for... for his dead son?
不对,那段戏显然是在做梦
No. It's obviously a dream sequence.
他是幽灵 - 幽灵?
He was a ghost. - A ghost?
那孩子是幽灵
The kid was a ghost.
我们连那是什么鬼意思都没共识
We can't even agree on what the fuck it means.
这就说明这部电影烂透了
That is the clear sign that this movie is wack as fuck.
没错
It's true.
妳似乎很会应付这种事...
You seem to have a good handle on this thing...
对啊,我是
Yeah, I do.
那么也许应该由妳在会议上给朗这个意见
...so maybe you should give Ron the note in the meeting. You know?
我才不要,王八蛋
Hell no, bitch.
不是啊,你...导演不会 接受营销部的意见,麦特...
No, you... A director is not gonna fucking take a note from marketing. Matt...
抱歉,有什么问题?
I'm sorry. What is the problem?
朗霍华不是众所皆知的 好莱坞好好先生吗?
Isn't Ron Howard famously the nicest man in Hollywood?
好,事情是这样的...跟你说
Well, that's the thing... is... you know.
大家都觉得他友善又谦虚
He actually has a reputation for being very nice and humble.
但我从消息来源听说
But I've heard from, you know, sources,
他其实是个刻薄又记仇的王八蛋
that he is actually, like, a mean, vindictive asshole.
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表