剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
That is adorable.
好吧 听着 说实话 我对你只有一个很大的顾虑
All right. Well, listen. I honestly just have one strong reservation about you.
我听说你很喜欢故作高雅的文艺片
I've heard you are really into artsy-fartsy filmmaking bullshit,
你痴迷于让演员和导演喜欢你
that you're obsessed with actors and directors liking you
而不是一心想着让这个电影公♥司♥ 赚尽可能多的钱
rather than being obsessed with making this studio as much money as possible.
我 对
Me? Yeah.
这可真是大错特错了
That could not be further from the truth.
在这个圈子里 我跟任何人一样 都是以利润为导向的
I am as bottom-line oriented as anyone in this town.
我相信你 太好了
I believe you. Great.
好 好
Good. Good.
在大♥陆♥影业 我们不拍文艺片
Because at Continental, we don't make films.
我们拍大♥片♥
We make movies.
人们愿意花钱去看的大♥片♥
Movies that people wanna pay to see.
是的
Yes.
来 我跟你说个小秘密
Come here. I got a little secret for you.
千万别告诉其他人
Not for anyone else to hear this,
我马上就要谈妥 获得酷爱品牌授权的事宜了
but I am very close to closing on the deal to get the rights to Kool-Aid.
而且这是一个面向 所有年龄段消费者的超级大项目
And I'm talking a huge, four-quadrant version of it.
酷爱 酷爱
Kool-Aid? Kool-Aid.
红色饮料 对
The red drink? Yeah.
广♥告♥里的人破墙而出 说"好耶"那个
The guy who breaks through walls and says, "Oh, yeah"?
是的
Yes.
简直太好了 好
That is fucking perfect. Okay.
这正是我们该拍的 米尔先生
That's exactly what we should be doing, Mr. Mill.
终于有人懂了 是 我懂
Finally, someone who gets it. Yes. I get it.
天啊 太好了 是的 好
Oh, my God. That's great. Yes. Yes.
因为你看啊
I mean, because, look,
如果华纳兄弟能靠一个没有生殖器的娃娃
if Warner Brothers can make a billion fucking dollars
卖♥♥塑料咪♥咪♥赚十亿美元
off the plastic tits of a pussiless doll,
我们应当能够靠 酷爱牌这老品牌赚二十亿美元
we should be able to make $2 billion off the legacy brand of Kool-Aid.
你能实现吗
Can you make that happen?
好耶
Oh, yeah.
我听懂了 你也懂 对 你听懂了 是
I get it, and you get it. Yeah. You get it. Yeah.
我们来实现目标吧
Now let's go get it.
来吧 好
Let's get it. All right.
好
All right.
我得到这职位了吗
Did I get the job?
好耶
Oh, yeah!
《升职》
(总裁兼创意总监 马特·雷米克)
马特 所有人都到会议室了
Matt. Everyone's gathering in the conference room.
很好 谢谢 佩特拉
Great. Thank you, Petra.
有个问题 帕蒂回我电♥话♥了吗
Question. Has Patty returned any of my phone calls?
帕蒂 帕蒂利
Patty? Patty Leigh.
我刚刚接了她的班 抱歉
The lady whose job I just took. Sorry.
帕蒂 前公♥司♥老板 帕蒂 帕蒂 对
Patty, former head of the studio. Patty. Patty, yes.
对 我是说 没有
Yes? I mean... No.
她没回电♥话♥ 好吧
She hasn't called back. Okay.
抱歉 新名字太多 真难记
Sorry. So many new names. It's really hard.
要消化的很多 理解
It's a lot to process. I get it.
奎因 嗨
Quinn. Hey.
准备好了 你当创意总监的第一次大会
You ready? Your first big meeting as creative executive.
好了 早准备好了 看着也是
Yes. I'm so fucking ready. You seem to be.
拿着小笔记本什么的呢 是的
Got your little notebook and everything. Yes, I do.
大人物
Big dawg.
怎么样 恭喜 兄弟
Sup? Congrats, man.
谢谢 嘿 我们之前说了
Thank you. Yo, like we talked about,
这不影响我们的友谊 对吧
this cannot get in the way of our friendship, right?
当然 哥们 现在我是大人物了
Of course, man. Now that I'm the big dog,
我会支持你的 我喜欢
I got yo back, man. I like the sound of that.
是 糟糕 约翰·塞纳
Yeah. Oh, fuck. John Cena.
接吧 好 我要接听
Get that. Yeah. I'm gonna take it.
他很好 他会揍我的
He's great. He'll beat me up.
真是的 见鬼去吧
Come on, man. Fuck this shit.
他向你问好 酷
He says hi. Cool.
他来了 嗨
There he is. Oh, hey.
嗨 玛雅 泰勒 当红人物
Hey. Maya. Tyler. The man of the hour.
下次《视相》想采访
Next time that Variety wants to interview,
不如你先问问市场部
why don't you check in with marketing first
这样我们能给你拍
so we can get a decent picture
当前的帅照 好吗 我喜欢他们选的那张
of you this time, right? I actually like the photo they used.
是吗 包括打的光 谢谢
Oh, really? The lighting too? Thank you.
是的 听着 好吧
Yeah. Look. Okay.
谢谢大家 齐聚一堂
Thank you, everyone, for assembling.
我想召集核心团队
You know, I just kind of wanted to get the core team together
来开雷米克时代的第一场正式会议
for what I guess is the first official meeting of the Remick years.
好 我知道帕蒂就像是我们所有人的导师
Now, I know Patty was like a mentor to all of us,
但这不代表我不会
but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna do things,
做出一点改变
you know, a little bit differently for...
正如我在《视相》采访中 很有说服力地说过
as I very eloquently said in my interview with Variety,
(视相)
艺术片和票房♥大卖♥♥
you know, prestige films and box office hits.
并不冲突 我们两手都要抓 两手都要硬
Those are not mutually exclusive. We can do both, and we will do both.
(太平洋电影院)
所以我很兴奋地宣布
And that is why I am excited to announce
我们正在快速推进 一部关于酷爱饮料的电影
that we are fast-tracking a Kool-Aid movie.
等等 什么 冲啊
Wait, what? Let's fucking go.
是 等等 真的
Yes. Wait, actually?
我催帕蒂拍这样的电影都催好几个月了
I was hammering Patty to make moves like this for, like, months.
天啊 我们可以让野兽先生 往一大杯酷爱里放一群人
My God. We can get MrBeast to put a bunch of people in a giant pitcher of Kool-Aid,
看看他们为了赚钱能憋气多久
see how long they can hold their breath for money.
这么拍一定爆火
Actually, that would crush.
是吧 这我能狠狠地推销一笔
Right? I could sell the fuck out of this.
好极了 玛雅 我很高兴你喜欢
That is amazing, Maya, and I'm glad you like it.
等你听了我的想法 你就更喜欢了
And you're gonna like it even more when you hear my take.
《芭比》为什么在市场上一枝独秀
So, what made Barbie stand out so much in the marketplace?
名气大 皮肤白
Famous white people.
差不多 它其实是一位 半红不紫的白人女性
Kinda. It was actually one quasi-famous white lady.
格蕾塔·葛韦格才是《芭比》成功的原因
Greta Gerwig. That's the reason Barbie worked.
影片幕后的编剧 导演是同一个人 有电影人的愿景
It had a writer-director behind it. It was a filmmaker's vision.
我们的酷爱就要照搬这个模式
So that's what we're gonna do with Kool-Aid.
我们要拍一部由主创导演掌控 冲击奥斯卡奖的酷爱电影
We are gonna make the auteur-driven, Oscar-winning Kool-Aid film.
见鬼 你想拍该死的高端酷爱电影
Oh, fuck me. You wanna make a fucking fancy Kool-Aid movie?
为什么 如今没人看奥斯卡电影了
Why? Nobody even fucking watches the Oscars anymore.
《超级马力欧兄弟大电影》 得奥斯卡了吗
Did Mario Brothers win an Oscar?
没得 对 没得
No. It did not. No. It didn't,
但你知道它得到了什么吗
but you know what it did win?
十三亿美元 这部电影 可能是我们的摇钱树
$1.3 billion. So this could be our that.
是 我会赚十三亿美元的 但我也会拍出一部好电影 行吗
Yeah. I'm gonna make $1.3 billion, but I'm also gonna make a great film, all right?
天啊 嘿 佩特拉
Oh, God. Hey, Petra!
安排会议 酷爱电影只要最优秀的名导
Set some meetings. Only the finest of auteurs for Kool-Aid.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
(烟房♥餐厅)
谢谢 我糊涂了
Thank you. So, I'm confused.
我们为什么要拍酷爱大电影 你讨厌这种烂识产权项目
Why are we making the Kool-Aid movie? You hate this stupid IP shit,
你接受采访时刚摆完高姿态
you just gave this jerk-off interview
说什么你想创作电影艺术作品
about how you wanna make cinematic works of art.
我知道 听着
I know. Look,
格里芬·米尔只有我同意拍酷爱大电影 才肯给我这个职位
Griffin Mill would only give me this job if I agreed to make the Kool-Aid movie.
好吧 是的
Yeah. Okay.
这就说得通了 因为官宣后 你会显得
That makes a lot more sense 'cause when this shit's announced you're gonna look--
像个伪君子
Like a fucking hypocrite?
我本来想说蠢货的 但没错
I was gonna say fucking idiot, but yeah.
对 除非我们拍一部高端的酷爱电影
Yeah. Unless we make the fancy version of Kool-Aid.
那我就成天才了 是吧
Then I actually look like a fucking genius, you know?
看看经纪人能给我们找来谁 嗨 米切·韦茨
See what the agent's got for us. Hey. Mitch Weitz.
嗨 他们还说已经没有犹太人 在好莱坞工作了呢
Hey. And they say there's no more Jews working in Hollywood, huh?
看我们 几乎能凑个祷告小组了 是 很好笑
Look at us. We're almost to a minyan. Yeah. Hilarious.
来点马尼舍维茨酒 摇摇棕榈枝吧
You guys need some Manischewitz, huh? Shake a fucking lulab.
对 都是犹太人 我们懂
Yeah. We're all Jewish. We get it, we get it.
很好笑 听着 我知道棕榈枝是什么
It's very, very funny. Look... I know what a lulab is.
我们正在快速推进酷爱大电影
...we're fast-tracking the Kool-Aid movie,
我们很想见见你手下的导演
and we're really interested in meeting with some of your clients.
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表