剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
I feel very alone, you know?
感觉每个人都想从我这里 得到些什么 而我却无法给予
It's like everyone wants something from me and I can't give it to them.
因此我不知道自己能相信谁
And because of that I don't know who I can trust.
就连你都骗我
I mean, you know, even you lied to me.
是的 对不起
I did and I'm sorry about that.
是扎克要我骗你的 他用蓝眼睛看着我
It's just Zac asked me to, and he looked at me with those blue eyes.
他太帅了 我太软弱
He's so fucking hot, and I'm weak.
我...很抱歉我骗你了
I just... I'm really sorry I lied to you.
对不起我一直忽视你 还有总体表现得那么疯狂
I'm sorry I've been ignoring you and just acting so crazy in general, you know?
我爱你 兄弟 来
I love you, dawg. Come on.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, dawg.
马天尼
It's the martini.
奥利维亚的分摄制组随时杀青
Olivia's splinter unit wraps any second.
那就来点马天尼吧 - 看 就在这里
Well, martinis it is then, I guess. - Look at that. Right there.
亲爱的 什么牌子的
What do we have here, my dear?
灰雁伏特加
It's Grey Goose.
是坎特一号♥
That is Ketel One.
你闻酒的功力简直强得不像话
You are disturbingly good at that.
要是能变现就好了
I wish I could monetize it somehow.
我还是很抓狂
It is still driving me fucking crazy
因为我闻不出奥利维亚喝的是什么酒
that I cannot put my finger on what kind of booze Olivia smelled like.
要把我逼疯了
It's fucking driving me nuts.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天
Holy shit.
是你干的 小子 是你干的
You fucking did it, man. You did it.
干什么 你说什么呢
Did what? What the fuck are you talking about?
那卷胶片是你偷的
You stole the missing reel of film.
嘿 犯罪者的文身跟你这个一模一样
Hey. The perp had the same tattoo.
这个文身 对 - 这个文身
That tattoo. Yeah. - This tattoo?
对 招供吧 - 是假的
Yes. Start talking. - It's fake.
所有七街飞车党的演员都有
All the actors in the 7th Street Riders gang have them.
唷 骑手们 给他们看看文身
Yo, riders. Show 'em your tats.
该死 是假的 - 对
Fuck. They're fake? - Yeah.
那一幕是昨天拍的
We shot the scene yesterday.
文身能留好几天 除非你用医用酒精把它们擦掉
They stay on for days unless you scrub them off with rubbing alcohol.
老天爷
Holy fucking shit.
医用酒精 - 什么
Rubbing alcohol. - What?
不是缇托伏特加 不是必富达金酒 肖邦伏特加
It wasn't Tito's. It wasn't Beefeater or Chopin.
她身上的气味是医用酒精
She smelled like rubbing alcohol.
天啊 奥利维亚的客串
Oh, my God, Olivia's cameo.
她也曾是七街飞车党 有过那个文身
She was in the 7th Street Riders. She had the tattoo.
然后她在扎克发照片后擦掉了
And then she wiped it off after Zac posted that photo.
天啊 所以她才一身医用酒精的味
Oh, my God, and that's why she smelled like rubbing alcohol.
天啊
Fucking shit.
扎克说她不喜欢枪战那一幕的拍摄
Zac said that she didn't like how the shoot-out scene turned out.
我打赌 一定是她偷走了胶片 毁了 好重拍一次
I bet she fucking stole the film and trashed it so she could reshoot it
显得自己没有搞砸
and not act like she fucked it up in the first place.
哥们 他们还在山上拍呢 我们现在出发就能堵到她
Man, they are still rolling in the Hills. If we leave right now, we can catch her.
我们去抓她个现行
Let's go bust her fucking ass.
搞定 就在那里 她在那里 对所有人指手画脚
Boom. Right there. There she is, bossing everyone around.
能把收音的移一下吗 能请收音组 让一下路吗 因为我...
Can we move sound? Can I have sound just move out of the way because I just...
它...你们挡住我的视线了 我觉得我得亲眼看见
It... You're in my eye line and I feel like I just need to see it.
在一个纯粹的...
Like in a pure...
各位 等等 我得跟他们说句话 稍等 不好意思
Guys, hold on. I gotta talk to these guys. Give me a second. Excuse me.
嗨 抱歉 好 - 如何
Hi, sorry. Okay. - What's up?
有进展吗
Update?
有 - 是吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
有答案了 - 有了
Did you figure it out? - Yeah, we did.
找到胶片了 - 是的
Find the film? - Yeah.
好 - 是你偷的
Okay. - It was you.
你偷走了胶片
You stole the film.
什么 - 对
What? - Yeah.
你开玩笑呢 - 没有
Are you joking? - No.
我...你...我为什么要偷自己的胶片
I... You... Why would I steal my own film?
我来告诉你 因为你不喜欢 最后一幕枪战的拍摄效果
I'll tell you why, because you didn't like how the end shoot-out turned out.
扎克埃夫隆跟我们说了
Zac Efron told us.
所以你之前身上一股医用酒精味
That's why you smelled like rubbing alcohol earlier.
你擦掉了文身
You wiped the tattoo off
在他发了那张 背景中有你在摄影车旁边的照片之后
after he posted the picture of you in the background by the camera truck.
逮到你了 姐妹 - 你们在说什么呢
You're busted, sis. - What are you even talking about?
是不是在你身上 这个包里是什么
Do you have it on you right now? What's in this bag?
手拿开...
Hands off! Hands off!
这样吧
You know what?
“好艺术家借鉴 伟大艺术家盗用”
"Good artists borrow and great artists steal."
天啊 你这个混♥蛋♥ - 嘿 退下
Oh, my God. You fucking dick! - Hey! Stand back!
手拿开 - 嘿...
Get your fucking hands off. - Hey. Hey.
那是拍摄中最重要的一天
It was the most important day of the shoot,
拍摄期间我意识到场面不够宏大 好吗
and I realized as we were filming that it's not big enough, okay?
埃夫隆应该用一把机♥枪♥
Efron should have a machine gun.
他不该用一把破手♥枪♥
He shouldn't have a stupid little handgun.
那样就厉害多了
It'll be way more badass.
就像《疤面煞星》
I mean, it's Scarface.
但你太小气 我知道你不会批准重拍
But you, you're so fucking cheap, I knew you wouldn't approve the reshoot,
所以我不得不逼你出手
so I had to force your stingy little hand.
好吧 嘿 奥利维亚 我们还没看过胶片呢
Okay, hey, Olivia, we haven't seen what's on that can.
可能很精彩呢 - 可能拍得很好
It could be incredible. - It could be great.
是的 这就是问题所在
It is. That's the problem.
你会说拍得好 但好还不够好
You're just gonna say it's fine, but fine is not good enough.
你为什么还留着
Why the fuck are you keeping it?
那你为什么还留着胶片
Why do you still have it then?
我的客串 好吗
My cameo, okay?
那是我职业生涯中最精彩的表演
It is the best performance of my career.
我演得太完美了 我不知道...
I just fucking nailed it. I don't know...
我把那天的沮丧代入了角色
I just took the frustration from that day and I just put it into the character,
简直升华了
and it was fucking transcendent.
我打算悄悄把我的特写镜头 剪进重拍版 但...
And I was just gonna secretly cut my close-up into the reshoots, but...
看来客串也不得不重拍了
looks like that's gonna have to get reshot.
不 住手啊 - 不许这样
No! Do not do that! - Don't you dare!
我非这样不可 - 不
I have to! - You don't!
过来... - 我必须毁了它
Come here! Get over here! - I have to!
回来
Get over here!
不 我必须毁了它
No, I have to!
马特 你这个烂人
Matt, you piece of shit.
该死
Shit! Fuck!
不
No!
不...走开 - 回来
No! No, get back. - Come back.
来人 拦住她
Someone stop her!
我抓不到她 该死
I can't catch her. Fuck.
嘿 - 不
Hey! - No!
住手 - 把胶片给我
Stop! - Give me this goddamn thing.
拿到了 我拿...
I got it! I got--
我的天
Holy fuck!
奥利维亚 什么...
Olivia? What the--
不
No.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抓住她 马特
Get her ass, Matt.
不... - 站住...听着...
No! No! - Stop! Stop! Look! Look!
你可以重拍 市场部会出钱的
You can reshoot the scene. Marketing will pay for it.
他们会喜欢机♥枪♥的点子 我发誓 把胶片还给我
They'll love the machine gun thing, I swear, just give me back the film.
我不相信你 马特 你现在什么话都说得出口
I don't believe you, Matt. You would say anything right now.
我不能让你毁了我的杰作
I can't let you destroy my masterpiece.
得了吧 奥利维亚
Forget it, Olivia.
就是《唐人街》
It's Chinatown.
这是个山寨版的《唐人街》
It's just a rip-off of Chinatown.
去你的 马特
Fuck you, Matt.
不
No!
不
No!
奥利维亚毁了该死的胶片
So Olivia destroyed the fucking film,
但谢天谢地 胶片这种媒介会存在下去
but thank God the film itself will live on.
我们没有报告丢失
We didn't report it missing.
我把那辆科尔维特 以两百万美元卖♥♥给了扎克埃夫隆
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表