剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
Okay. We don't make films. We make movies.
我们不是艺术家 我们是监制 你连监制都不算
And we're not artists. We're executives. And you're not even that.
你只是个低级开♥发♥女助理
You're just a fucking D-girl.
这台词是从《黑道家族》偷的
Did you steal that from The Sopranos?
你吐槽的话都不是原创
Your burns aren't even original.
猪颈肉香肠 飞吻
Gabagool.
丹尼尔 过来
Daniel, come to me.
开♥发♥女助理 我让你看看开♥发♥女助理的厉害
D-girl? Fucking D-girl. I'll show you fucking D-girl.
好样的 丹尼尔 - 谢谢
Great work, Daniel. - Thank you.
(专用车位 萨尔萨珀斯坦 高级副总裁)
你拿出了巴黎水 想讨好帕克芬恩
You brought the Perriers out to impress Parker Finn.
是 - 协议就是这么签成的
Yeah. - That's how you seal the deal.
是
Yeah.
搞什么
What the fuck?
喂 高尔夫车... 占了你的车位 奇怪 好...
Hello? Golf... The golf cart in your spot? That's weird. Yeah.
稍等 我立刻挪
Just one second. I'll move it right now.
嘿 谁看见萨尔的高尔夫车钥匙了
Hey, has anyone seen Sal's golf cart keys?
没有 没看到 你看到钥匙了吗
No? Have you seen them? Have you seen the keys?
没有
No.
奎因
Quinn.
我昨天看见你 在我办公桌旁 你拿钥匙了
I saw you at my desk yesterday. Did you take the keys?
我没拿
No. I did not do that.
什么...我不信
Wha... I don't believe you.
我不信 - 随你便
I don't fucking believe you. - Okay.
该死...
Fuck. Fuck!
嗨 这里是斯坦伯格楼
Hi, I'm calling from the Steinberg building.
门前有一辆保时捷违章停车
There's a Porsche parked illegally right out front,
车牌号♥是8A76H3
license plate number 8A76H3.
来人立刻把它拖走
Someone needs to tow it away immediately.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
奎因 你干什么
Quinn, what the fuck are you doing?
别偷听了 天啊 丹尼尔 你怎么这么迷恋我
Stop eavesdropping. God, Daniel, why are you so obsessed with me?
搞什么 该死
What the fuck? Fuck!
萨尔 我来了 抱歉
Sal, I'm coming. I'm sorry.
这里是怎么回事
What the fuck is happening here?
先生 你不能把车停这里
Sir, you can't park here.
还用说 这是我的车位 我是萨尔
Yeah, no fucking shit. That's my space. I'm Sal.
有人把高尔夫车停在这里了
Someone parked their golf cart here.
你有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥什么的吗
Do you have, like, a universal key or something?
不好意思 没有
Unfortunately not.
萨尔 高尔夫车钥匙 通常在我桌上 但不见了
Sal, the golf cart keys are usually on my desk and they're not.
但绝对是奎因干的 - 见鬼
But I swear to God it was Quinn. - Shit.
先生 你必须挪车 - 我来挪
Sir, you're gonna have to move your car. - Yeah, I can move it.
不 你会再次剐蹭的
No, you will scratch it again.
我道歉无数次了 对不起
For the millionth time, I'm sorry I did that.
滚 9点15了
Fuck off! It's 9:15.
如果帕克芬恩来了 你告诉他我马上就到
If Parker Finn shows up, you tell him I'll be there in three fucking seconds.
快 丹尼尔 快去 快... - 好
Run, Daniel. Go now. Go! - Okay.
谢了 你一点忙都帮不上 约翰逊警官
Thank you for nothing, Officer Johnson.
我们到了 芬恩先生 - 谢谢你送我
Here we are, Mr. Finn. - Thanks for the ride.
老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
天啊
Oh, my God.
让开 该死的法国怂包
Move, you fucking French pussies.
借过 谢谢
Excuse me, please.
不管了
Fuck it!
老天爷...
Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ.
该死 - 嘿
Fuck! - Hey!
这里不能停车 - 没事...
You can't park here. - It's fine. I'm fine.
该死的
Fuck!
天啊 - 糟糕 真抱歉
Oh, shit! I'm so sorry. - Oh, my God.
你还好吗 - 不好
Are you okay? - No!
见鬼
Fuck.
搞什么啊 - 对不起
What the fuck? - I'm sorry.
让开
Move!
自觉点 都给我让开
Obviously, get the fuck out of the way.
嘿 不好意思 你知道我们几点开始吗
Hey, excuse me. Do you know what time we're getting started?
9点25了 我很快就得赶去开另一场
It's 9:25 and I have to leave soon for another meeting.
是 我们在等萨尔 稍等
Yeah. We're just waiting on Sal. One second.
他人呢 - 我去问问 对不起
Where is he? - I'll ask and I'm sorry.
唷 - 你知道萨尔在哪吗
Yo. - Do you know where Sal is?
不知道 他应该十分钟前到的 什么情况
No. He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago. What are we doing here?
你要自己先进去吗
Well, do you want to go in there by yourself?
当然不要 我不认识这家伙
Absolutely not. I don't know this fucking guy.
我可不要跟他寒暄
I'm not gonna make small talk with him.
该死 他来了 我要假装打电♥话♥
Shit. He's coming. I'm pretending to be on the phone.
萨尔来了通知我 - 好
Let me know if Sal gets here. - Okay.
好的 没问题
Uh-huh. Totally.
嘿 马特 - 唷 抱歉 打电♥话♥呢
Hey, Matt. - Yo, sorry. I'm on a call.
是 我先走了 - 好 酷 谢谢你过来
Yeah. I think I'm gonna head out. - Great. Cool. Thanks for coming in.
祝你愉快
Have a good one.
我是《危笑》的影迷 - 好啊
Huge fan of Smile. - Great.
还有《危笑2》
And Smile 2.
帕克芬恩 - 什么
Parker Finn! - What?
萨尔 你开玩笑呢 那是什么
Sal, are you kidding me, man? What is that?
别 哥们 什么啊 别过来
No. Dude. What? Get away from me.
该死 抱歉 - 哥们 看看你 你迟到
Fuck. Sorry. - Dude, look at you. You're late.
还弄一身...这是什么 酱汁
You're covered in... What is this, sauce?
是辣酱 - 算了 你去死 马特去死
It's chili. - Dude, no. Fuck you. Fuck Matt.
你们公♥司♥去死吧
Fuck this whole place, man.
帕克 别走 - 我回♥派♥拉蒙了
Parker. Stop! - I'm going back to Paramount.
让我解释一下 见鬼
Just let me fucking explain. Fuck.
嘿 萨尔 你衣服上蹭了点脏东西
Hey, Sal. You got a little something on your shirt.
嘿 奎因
Hey! Quinn!
什么事 - 我知道是你干的
What? - I know this was you.
这怎么可能是我的错
How could this possibly be my fault?
别跟我装傻
Don't play dumb for the first time in your life.
我知道是你把高尔夫车停在我车位上的
I know you put that fucking golf cart in my parking space.
萨尔 我为什么要那么干 - 别惹我 小姐
And why would I do that, Sal? - Don't fuck with me, missy.
嘿 别拿我当12岁小孩
Hey, do not talk to me like I'm 12.
把这东西拿走
Get that fucking thing out of my face.
萨尔 你打算拿它干什么
What are you gonna do with that, Sal?
我要把它扔在你这张讨厌的脸上
I'm gonna throw it in your stupid little fucking face.
你要朝一个年轻女子扔墨西哥卷饼
You're gonna throw a burrito at a young woman?
对 没错
Yes. Yes, I am.
你没这个胆
No, you don't have the balls to fucking do that.
你这么认为
You think so?
你觉得我没胆 我没胆
You don't think I have the balls? The fucking balls?
让我开心一下 好好开开心 老头子 来啊 有什么本事 拿出来
Make my day. Make my life, old man. Come on. What you got? Come on.
来啊 老头子 就在这里 目标在此
Let's go, old man. Right here. Here's your target.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
天啊 - 不...
Oh, my God. - No, no, no, no.
不...停车 - 我的天
No, no, no. Stop! - Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God!
老天
Holy shit.
没有人受重伤 还好
Well, no one got seriously hurt, so that's good.
非常好
That's great.
是 谢天谢地 是吧
Yeah, thank fucking God for that one, huh?
但网飞要我们调查事故
But Netflix needs us to investigate the accident
好让保险赔付损失
to get insurance to cover the damages.
事故是谁造成的
Well, who caused the accident?
我们不知道是谁造成的 但我们知道是什么 芝士卷饼
Well, we don't know who caused it, but we do know what. A quesarito.
我以为是墨西哥卷饼 - 芝士卷饼是墨西哥卷饼的一种
I thought it was a burrito. - A quesarito's a type of burrito.
那你为什么不直接说墨西哥卷饼
Why wouldn't you just say burrito?
我注重细节 约翰 要不你来主持会议
I was being specific. Do you wanna run this meeting, John?
唷 这些我都不在乎
Yo. I don't give a shit about any of that.
请告诉我这东西是怎么导致事故的
Just tell me how this caused the accident, please.
这个芝士卷饼打中了 一个驾驶高尔夫车的助理导演的脸
So, this quesarito hit an AD driving a golf cart in the face,
导致他撞到了布景
causing him to crash into the set.
为什么会有人朝助理导演的脸上 扔墨西哥卷饼
Why would somebody throw a burrito at an assistant director's face?
问得好 - 天啊
Great question. - Jesus.
接下来交给人事部吧
HR will be handling things from here on out.
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表