剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表
《金球奖》
你如果得奖 会感谢我吗?
So if you win, you'll thank me?
不是 你看 我个人没得到提名 所以我不会上台
No, see, I'm not personally nominated, so I don't get to go on stage.
片厂高管不会得到提名
Studio executives can't be personally nominated.
一部我审批通过的电影得到提名了
A movie I green-lit is nominated.
等等 你没法上台发言?
Wait, you don't get to give a speech?
你不会得奖杯? - 对 不会
You don't win a trophy? - No. No.
马特 我跟一屋子的人说你会赢得金球奖
Matty, I told a whole roomful of people here you're gonna win a Golden Globe.
利文撒尔一家从赛奥西特 开车过来跟我一起看颁奖
The Leventhals drove from Syosset to watch with me.
你跟利文撒尔一家说 如果佐伊克拉维兹执导的电影
Well, you tell the Leventhals that if the movie Zoë Kravitz directed
不出意外地赢得最佳音乐及喜剧电影奖
wins best musical or comedy, like it's supposed to,
她会在数以百万计的观众面前发言感谢我
she will thank me in her speech in front of millions of people.
所有人都会听到她说出我的名字
Everybody will hear her say my name.
马修 如果是佐伊的电影
Matthew, if it's Zoë's movie,
你为什么跟我说是你的电影被提名了?
why did you tell me your movie was nominated?
不 是这样 我就是拍了一部电影啊 我是制♥作♥团队的一员
No, see, I essentially did make the movie. I'm a part of the filmmaking team.
没有我就没有这部电影 但整个过程中
You know, it wouldn't have happened without me. But the whole thing is,
没人知道我和这部影片有关
nobody knows I had anything to do with it
直到佐伊克拉维兹在获奖感言时谢谢我
until Zoë Kravitz thanks me in her acceptance speech.
你在这个工作里牺牲这么大 她最好谢谢你
Well, she had better thank you with all you've sacrificed for this job.
无妻无子的 - 这是我自己选的 妈
No wife, no kids. - By choice, Mom.
不如你和其他人一起上台吧
Just run up on stage with the rest of them?
向老妈挥挥手 好吗?
Give your mother a little wave, huh?
好 我得挂了 爱你 拜拜 - 拜拜 亲爱的
Okay, I gotta go. I love you. Bye! - Bye, honey.
嗨 马特
Hey, Matt.
嗨 - 嗨 马特
Hey. - Hey, Matt.
嗨 怎么样?
Hey, how's it going?
查莉 请看这边
Charli, look this way, please.
查莉 真美
Charli, looking great.
查莉达梅利奥 这边 看这边
Charli. Charli D'Amelio, over here. Look this way.
不好意思 你进我的镜头了 - 不好
Excuse me, you're in my shot. - Oh, shit.
大家好 我们在金球奖现场 看看我身后是谁 是佐伊克拉维兹
Hi, guys! We are at the Golden Globes. And look who's behind me. Zoë Kravitz.
她真是美爆了 - 我请到了佐伊克拉维兹
And she looks so good. I'm obsessed... - I'm here with Zoë Kravitz.
佐伊 真激动啊 - 嗨 怎么样?
Zoë, this is so exciting! - Hey. How's it going?
被提名最佳音乐 及喜剧电影奖项感觉如何?
How does it feel to be nominated for best comedy or musical?
金球奖认可我们的电影《开》 我真是太激动了
I am absolutely thrilled that the Globes have recognized our film Open.
与此同时 与其他艺术家竞争
And at the same time, it feels a little weird to be
感觉有点奇怪 你明白吧?
pitted in competition against other artists, you know?
真的要决出一个赢家 因为我觉得任何时候
Like there can really be a winner. Because I feel like anytime anyone
在这个行业里 做自己真正在乎的事的任何人
in this industry gets to do something they really care about,
都是真正的赢家 所以...
you know, that's the real win. So...
绝对是赢家
That's winning, for sure.
见到你太开心了 我们在金球奖现场 你期待见到谁?
Amazing to see you. And we're here at the Globes, who are you excited to meet?
马特 - 帕蒂 嗨
Matty! - Patty! Hey!
马特 要颁奖了 - 是啊 多令人兴奋啊
Matty, it's all happening. - I know. Isn't this exciting?
太酷了 - 不 我是说真的
It's so cool. - No, I mean it's really happening.
我知道 真令人兴奋 是 - 我一直喜欢金球奖 但...
I know, it's really exciting. Oh, yeah. - I've always loved the Globes but...
尤其是我还酗酒的时候 但现在以提名者身份出席...
You know, especially when I was boozing. But being here as a nominee...
是... - 感觉完全不同
Yeah. Yeah. - ...it's on a whole other level.
你得奖 我们都得奖 对吧? - 是
You win, we all win, you know? - Yeah.
对 只是作为制片人 我真的能得奖
Well, yeah, except as a producer I can actually win.
是... - 对 我能登台
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, I can go up on stage,
把奖杯带回家 在好莱坞名留青史
take home a statue and become Hollywood immortal.
我的传承将被永远铭记
And my legacy would be forever enshrined.
对 会很酷
Yeah. It'll be really cool.
这些都是什么人啊?我一个都不认识
Who are all these people? I don't recognize any of them.
是网红 大部分没法进场
They're influencers. Most of them don't even go inside.
他们只是拍拍红毯抖音视频 然后就走了
They just make their red carpet TikToks and leave.
天啊
Jesus.
这个城市怎么了?
What the fuck is happening to this town?
我还记得当年
I remember when the red carpet
金球奖的红毯仪式真的很有意义
for the Golden Globes actually stood for something.
是 但如果没法让这些拿着手♥机♥的小屁孩
Well, yeah, but if you don't get these phone-toting fetuses
专注于一件事超过15秒
to focus on something longer than 15 seconds,
那这一切都会走 多元化、公平和包容部门的老路
all of this is going the way of DEI departments.
那就太可惜了 - 嗨
That'd be a shame. - Hi!
我们来金球奖嗨翻天 唷
We Globezing.
We Globezing, yo!
我们来金球奖嗨翻天 唷
怎么样?见到你很开心 哥们
What's up? Good to see you, man.
你真美 亲一个 - 瞧瞧你 你啊
You look beautiful. - Look at you. You!
我在172号♥桌 你们在哪? - 四号♥
I'm at table 172. Where are you guys? - Four.
四号♥? - 对
Four? - Yeah.
我怎么跟你们差了168桌? 天啊 我是不是跟电视剧的人坐一起?
How am I 168 tables away from you? Oh, my God, am I with TV people?
哎呀 很遗憾 - 可怜虫
Yeesh. Sorry about that. - Poor thing.
嗨 帕蒂 - 是史泰龙 嗨
Hey, Patty. - It's Stallone. Hey!
虽然不情愿 但我得跟他聊聊 我的马还在他那里呢
I have to talk to him. I don't want to, but he still has my horse.
史泰龙 我的奶油花呢? - 天啊 看这个
Sly, where's my Buttercup? - Holy shit! Watch this.
该死的亚当斯科特
Adam motherfucking Scott!
萨尔?天啊 哥们 你好吗?
Sal? Holy shit, man. How you doing?
好久不见啊 - 可不是嘛
It's been so fucking long! - I know.
嘿 马特 怎么样? - 怎么样?
Hey, what's up, Matt? - What's up, dude?
听着 20年前 我初来乍到
Listen, like, 20 years ago, when I first got out here,
在萨尔家的沙发上睡了半年
I crashed on Sal's couch for, like, six months.
我不知道呢 - 是的
I didn't know that. - Yes!
这家伙的袜子闻着就像 科切拉音乐节的移♥动♥厕所
Fucking guy's socks smelled like a Coachella port-a-potty.
对 - 现在是他老二的味
True. - Now his dick does.
太对了
Very true.
嘿 你坐哪桌? - 三号♥
Hey, what table are you at? - Three.
三号♥? - 是
Three? Three? - Yeah.
马特雷米克 - 米切 见到你真开心
Matt Remick. - Mitch! Good to see you.
佐伊超爱在大♥陆♥影业拍《开》 - 我们很喜欢她
Zoë loved making Open at Continental. - We loved having her.
她拍得很开心 - 是 那就好
She had such a blast. - Yeah. That's good.
那你何不... - 我们能在那拍《黑翼》吗?
Then why don't you-- - Can we make Blackwing there?
能 叫她赶紧签合约
Yeah. Tell her to close the fucking deal already.
那就别在预付款上耍我们 - 兄弟 我没耍你
Then stop fucking us on the front pay. - I'm not fucking you on anything, dude.
这部电影给她赚的钱 会比她整个职业生涯中
This will pay her more money than she's ever made for any movie
任何一部都多 好吗?
in her whole career, okay?
佐伊演一个吸血鬼杀手
Zoë as a vampire assassin
身穿黑色紧身衣 手持浸过圣水的 红色格洛克手♥枪♥ 这主意绝对能赚翻
in a black bodysuit holding a red Glock dipped in holy water is cash money, bitch.
嘿 你为什么像犹太人一样骗我?
Hey, why you gotta Jew me like this?
我知道我们都是犹太人 我不喜欢犹太人梗
Look, I know we're both Jewish. I don't love the Jew jokes.
犹喜欢 - 我不...
Jew love it. - I don't...
不 说真的 我们把这个约签了 哥们
No, seriously, let's close this fucker, man.
她正在犹豫 你劝劝她呗
She's on the fence. If you just sweeten it a little bit.
请入座 典礼即将开始
Please take your seats. The show is about to begin.
最后的最优报价 不要就算了
Best and final offer. Take it or leave it, all right?
我知道你在虚张声势 - 好吧...
I know you're bluffing. - Okay. Yeah.
你在虚张声势吧? - 回头答复我吧
You're bluffing, right? - Well, get back to me, okay?
嘿 瞧瞧你
Hey! Look at you!
非常感谢 我不客气了
Thank you so much. Don't mind if I do.
Thank you. This is such an incredible honor.
谢谢 我非常荣幸
Thank you. This is such an incredible honor.
这不是奥斯卡 但还是很酷
It's not an Oscar, but it's still pretty cool.
我们推销《沉默震耳欲聋》时
When we were pitching Deafening Silence,
经纪人都说没人愿意买♥♥限定剧
our reps told us no one is buying limited series.
但现在我们得了金球奖 他们则被炒掉了
But now, we have Golden Globes and they're fired.
非常感谢我们了不起的演职员
Thank you so, so much to our incredible cast and crew.
当然 我想感谢那个人 没有他
And, of course, I want to say thank you to the person without whom
我根本不可能做成任何这些事
I couldn't have done any of this.
我的依靠 我的一切 我一路相伴的伴侣
My rock, my everything, my partner through it all,
我一生的挚爱:泰德萨兰多斯
the love of my life: Ted Sarandos.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
泰德 你是最棒的片厂老板 没有之一
Ted, you're the best studio head ever.
对 我们结婚了 不过我们是开放式婚姻
Yes, we are married, but we're in an open relationship.
但仅限泰德
But just with Ted.
这么说吧 他没取消所有的票房♥分成协议
Let's just say he didn't get rid of all backend.
但抛开我老板的荤笑话不谈
But all disgusting jokes about my boss aside,
非常感谢你 泰德 还有网飞的所有人
thank you so much to you, Ted, and to everyone at Netflix
让我们得以拍出 这部极为重要的电视剧 谢谢
for letting us make this incredibly important show. Thank you!
掌声献给他们 极为重要的电视剧
Give it up for them. Such an important show.
这里每一位的工作都非常重要
And everyone here makes such important work.
剧集 | 片厂风云(2025) | 导航列表