剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously, onThe Spanish Princess...
看啊 我的儿子和继承人亨利九世
Behold my son and heir, Henry IX!
我们欢迎我的父亲费迪南德国王
We welcome my father, King Ferdinand.
你可以与法国开战
You will have your war with France
与西班牙签订条约
and your treaty with Spain.
我们终于赢得了西班牙的信任太好了
How wonderful to have our trust in Spain at last.
我是见证了埃德蒙·德拉普尔踏上英格兰的土地吗
Do I see Edmund de la Pole on English soil?
我还要替上帝传达祂的愤怒以及约克家族
I bring God's Wrath and the Yorks'
对残暴的都铎王朝的鄙视
down upon Henry bloody Tudor.
埃蒙德·德拉普尔已被逮捕
Edmund de la Pole has been arrested.
很抱歉我没能早点来
I am sorry I could not come sooner.
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
他们厌倦了我所以希望我死了吗
Do they tire of me and wish to have my head?
当然不是了
Of course they don't.
陛下 有您的信
Your Grace, a letter for you.
上面有您父亲的封印
It has your father's seal.
-怎么了 -他不来了
- What is it? - He is not coming.
我父亲... 他背叛了我们
My father... he has betrayed us.
我们去向上帝祈愿
We will speak to God
祈求祂原谅
and ask him to forgive
你母亲的骄傲
your mother's pride.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
英格兰 一定会胜利
England, you shall have your victory,
我的腹中也会有新的继承人
and you will have a new heir from my womb.
我以英格兰女儿的身份站在这里
I stand here as a daughter of England,
向你保证
and I make you that promise.
西班牙公主
第二季 第二集
《弗洛登》
亨利
Henry?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
你梦见他哭了
You dream he is crying.
让我害怕的
It's not the sound of his crying
不是他哭的声音
that brings the terror,
而是他的安静
but the sound of his silence.
我们在一起
We're together.
我们很坚强
We're strong.
感觉这有违自然...
It feels against nature...
有违英格兰 把他从我身边夺走
against England, that he was taken from me.
让我有时很愤怒 莉娜
It makes me angry sometimes, Lina...
仿佛心中有一团火
Angry like a fire in me.
您有另外一个孩子去爱了
You have a new child to love.
您告诉国王了吗
Have you told the king?
没有 我想要先确定
No. I wanted to be sure first.
可同时 我...
But also, I...
我不想忘掉小亨利
I don't want to let little Henry go.
感觉好像我要背叛他
It feels as though I am betraying him.
不会的 殿下
No, Highness.
你应该在家休息了 莉娜
It's time for you to stay home, Lina.
贝茜可以照顾我的
Bessie can take care of me.
我很快就会去看你
I will come and see you soon.
告诉他吧
Tell him.
是出击的时候了
The time to strike is now!
我们要把被法国偷走的博洛尼亚
We'll give Pope Julius back Bologna,
伦巴第和热那亚
Lombardy, and Genoa,
交还给儒略教皇
stolen by the French,
我们还要夺回我们自己的土地
and we'll retake our own lands.
神圣罗马帝国的国王完全支持这场战争
And the Holy Roman Emperor supports this campaign.
他称您为最具基♥督♥精神的国王
He calls you the most Christian King.
他本该如此
So he should.
这是圣♥战♥
This is a holy war.
我的表兄查尔斯以及他的父王
My cousin Charles is with us,
马克西米利安都支持我们
and his father, Maximilian.
但这次我们就不考虑您的父亲了
But we'll leave your father out of it this time.
我父亲的背叛只会让我们更加坚强
My father's betrayal only makes us stronger.
我们必须依靠自己
We must look to ourselves,
依靠英格兰
to England.
先生们
Gentlemen,
王后不知疲倦 是不是
the queen is tireless, is she not?
我斗胆说一句 她从来没有像现在这般坚强
And if I may venture, she's never looked stronger.
霍华德将军
General Howard,
你需要靠垫吗
do you need a cushion,
还是你有什么话要说
or do you have something you wish to say?
由您来统帅大军是不对的 陛下
It's a mistake for you to lead the army, Your Grace.
您会在没有继承人的情况下离开我国
You will leave the country without an heir,
英格兰会有危险
and England will be exposed.
你建议国王留在这 然后呢
You suggest the king stay here and what?
绣点什么吗
Embroider something?
如果国王统帅着他的人马
When the king leads his men,
他们的力量会增加十倍
he increases their strength tenfold.
可如果他的喉咙
And tenfold is the calamity
或者心脏中了一箭
if he gets an arrow to the throat
或者阳♥具♥被崩掉
or the heart
那后果也将严重十倍
or gets his cock blown off.
将军说对了一件事
The general's right about one thing.
埃德蒙·德拉普尔还活着
Edmund de la Pole still lives,
而他曾一度觊觎王位
and he once tried to claim the throne.
他的叛乱是三年前的事了
His rebellion was three years ago.
现在没有人拥护他
There are none to rally to him.
叛乱份子永远都有...
There are always rebel pockets...
陛下
Your Grace.
如果王国没有继承人的话...
And if the realm should be left without an heir...
但继承人就在这呢 牧师...
But the heir is here, Chaplain...
就在我身上
...within me.
我想等到确定了再说
I waited to be sure.
现在我确定了
Now I am.
谢谢 亲爱的凯瑟琳
Thank you, dear Catherine.
王后怀着我的儿子
The queen carries my son,
而我将举着英格兰的旗帜进军法国
as I shall carry the banner of England into France,
我们必将胜利
and we will be victorious.
再次恭喜您
Congratulations again.
我是否能提议
And I wonder if I may raise the notion
让我的家人与宫廷走得更近一些
of bringing my family further to court.
亨利
Henry.
埃德蒙·德拉普尔肯定构不成威胁
Surely Edmund de la Pole is not a threat.
凯瑟琳 你再一次让人赞叹
Catherine, as ever, you are a wonder.
你承担了那么大的痛苦
You've shouldered so much pain,
但你是激励我的源泉
and yet, you're my inspiration.
我的王后勇士
My warrior queen,
我会竭尽全力保护你
I will do what I must to protect you,
如果德拉普尔是让你安全的途径
and if de la Pole is how I keep you safe,
那我此刻就去亲手砍下他的头
then I will take his head myself this very moment.
还有塞涅卡曾经说过
Also Seneca used to say
古罗马政♥治♥家 斯多葛派哲学家
有时活着就是勇气的体现
that sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
你的课上得怎么样 雷金
How were your classes, Reggie?
我们讨论了塞涅卡和斯多葛学派的本质
Well, we talked of Seneca and the nature of Stoicism.
他问了很多问题
He had many questions.
以后教堂会有他的一席之地
There is a future for him in the church.
我们家也算是斯多葛派了
Well, we certainly know stoicism in our family.
来吧 雷金
Come along, Reggie.
他的沉默并不是要让您痛苦 波尔夫人
His silence is not designed to hurt you, Lady Pole.
而是为了让他免受痛苦
It is to protect him from pain.
我当时只能把他放在修道院
I had no choice but to leave him at the monastery.
为了他的安全着想
It was for his safety.
相信时间 波尔夫人
Put your trust in time, Lady Pole.
它会治愈你的儿子
It will heal your son.
我也想让你知道
And I would have you know
如果你需要找人倾诉
that if you need to talk to somebody,
我随时都在
I am here.
谢谢你
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表