剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
I have terrible thoughts,
一些让我蒙羞 让我下地狱的想法
thoughts that shame me and should see me go to hell.
不
No.
我的祷告中邪恶不请自来
Evil creeps into my prayers unbidden.
希望她的孩子死掉
That her baby dies.
希望他们都死掉
That they both do.
你要原谅自己
You must forgive yourself.
想法并非行动
Thoughts are not actions,
否则我们所有人都得下地狱了
or we would all of us burn in hell.
上帝会原谅我们这些想法的
God will forgive us those.
我知道她会是一位好母亲
I know she will be a good mother.
我看得出来
I see it in her.
可为何我总是要当宽宏大量的那个人
But must it always fall to me to be magnanimous?
也许是上帝让我这么做
Perhaps that is what God would have me do?
为了向祂弥补我所犯下的罪
Show Bessie Blount compassion to make amends to Him
把怜悯之心给了贝茜·布朗特
for the sins I have committed.
你没有罪
You have no sin.
你唯一的罪就是完成上帝安排给你的命运
Your only sin was fulfilling the destiny God set for you.
祂让你成为英格兰的女王
He called you to be Queen of England,
你现在就是女王
and you are.
但我这么做是为了祂
But did I do it for His sake or...
还是我自己
or my own?
会不会只是我自己的野心
Was it all my own ambition,
而我告诉自己这是为了祂
and I just told myself it was for Him?
殿下
Highness--
不 我有罪
No, I am a sinner.
但是如果我展示出基♥督♥的仁慈
But if I show my Christian charity,
也许上帝能确保亨利不会抛弃我
perhaps God will ensure that Henry doesn't cast me out...
和我一无是处的女儿
with my own useless girl.
他不能抛弃你
He cannot cast you out.
你是他的妻子
You are his wife
是他的王后
and queen.
这一点谁也无法改变
Nothing can change that.
阿门
Amen.
我们站在这里 在上帝的见证下
见证莱尔子爵查理·布兰登
迎娶英格兰玛丽公主
已逝法国国王王后
我爱你 玛丽·布兰登
I love you, Mary Brandon.
你怎么能不爱呢
How could you not?
摩尔大人
Sefior More?
你生病了吗
You are sick?
没有
No.
我就是很热
I merely burn.
殿下 奥维多来信了
Highness, Oviedo Writes to me.
瘟疫过去了
The plague is passed.
他们都没事 波尔夫人和摩尔大人也没事
They are all well. Lady Pole and Master More, too.
我们可以返回伦敦了
We can return to London.
我们去感谢上帝
We will give thanks to God.
但我先得和亨利说句话
But first I must speak with Henry.
亨利 你妹妹写信告诉我法国的消息
Henry, your sister writes to me with news from France.
我猜她想恳求我让她自己做决定
She begs me for her own choice, I imagine.
她已经嫁给了查理·布兰顿
She has married Charlie Brandon.
开玩笑的吗
Is that a joke?
怎么 这是在跟我开玩笑吗
What, is this a bloody joke?
让他们全部下地狱
Damn them both to hell!
他们都会因此上绞刑架
They'll both hang for this!
没人会怜悯他们 他们会被处死的
There'll be no mercy for them! They'll both be executed!
玛丽是个很好的妹妹 也是忠实的子民
Mary is a loving sister and loyal subject.
她只是按照你的承诺履行了她的权利
She only did what you had promised was her right.
那查理呢
And Charlie?
我给他许下了什么诺言
What promise I made him compelled him
让他背叛他的挚友 他的国王
to betray his best friend and king?
这是叛国罪
This is treason.
他就是在这个宫殿里订婚的
He is betrothed here in this court.
他只是出于政♥治♥考量才和那孩子订婚的
To a child to whom he was promised for politics.
亨利 读读这封信
Henry, read this letter.
他们写信请求你的原谅
They write to beg for your forgiveness.
我不会原谅他们的
I will not grant it to them.
我不会再让另一个女人违背我的命令
I will not have another woman slip from my command.
这是拜你所赐吗
Is this your work?
我告诉过她 你可能会反悔
I told her you would break your promise,
因为沃尔西为了自己的利益
that Wolsey sought to marry her to the highest bidder
想把她嫁给法国出价最高的人
France could find for his own gain.
是我告诉她 她应该自己做决定
I told her she should make her own decision.
但我让她嫁给查理·布兰顿了吗
But did I bid her marry Charlie Brandon?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
他们结婚是出于爱
They did that out of love.
我们也曾经是那样的爱人
We were those lovers once.
或许是你忘了
Perhaps you have forgotten.
出去 沃尔西
Get out, Wolsey.
你背叛了她 亨利
You betrayed her, Henry.
你背叛了我们所有人
You have betrayed us all.
你告诉你妹妹梅格
You told your sister Meg
说她可以继承亚瑟留下的遗产
she would have her inheritance from Arthur,
但不愿交给她
and yet you will not hand it over.
你告诉你妹妹玛丽
You told your sister Mary
她可以自己决定与谁再婚
she may choose her second husband for herself,
但你却背着她暗自决定人选
and yet you plot behind her back to do the opposite.
你承诺会对我忠贞不渝
You promised me fidelity,
但却出现了贝茜·布朗特
yet there is Bessie Blount.
至于你的情人 贝茜
And to your mistress, Bessie,
你承诺会给她食物 水 和住所
you promised food and water and a roof above her head,
但那也是谎言
yet that, too, is a lie,
现在她每晚都哭着入睡
and now she cries herself to sleep at night.
你跟我谈论承诺与背叛
You talk to me of promises and betrayals?
想想你自己
Take your own.
你承诺会给我生个儿子 一个继承人
You promised me a son and heir,
但现在一个男孩都没有
and yet no boy arrives.
世界必须知道上帝赋予我力量
The world must know that God makes me powerful,
祂保佑着我
that He blesses me.
我不能因为这种容易的事而被否定
I will not be denied what lesser men find easy.
如果你不听我的命令
If you do not do as I command,
那我就会随心所欲地对你
then I will treat you as I please
以及这个世界上其他的女人
and any other woman on this earth as well.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
我有需求
I have a need
某些我得不到的东西
for something I cannot get.
给我 凯瑟琳
Give it to me, Catherine.
给我一个儿子
Give me a son.
你的手工做得真好
The craftsmanship is very skilled.
我给我两个儿子也做了一个
I also made one for my boys.
瘟疫过去了 所以现在我要回家
The plague has passed, so now I will return home
准备好去见我的妻子和孩子
and ready for my wife and children.
宫里人回来要多久
How soon till the court return?
应该需要几天吧
In a few days, I think.
国王寄来一封信
There-there was a letter from the king.
托马斯
Thomas--
我给你讲讲我童年的故事吧
Let me tell you something from my childhood.
我有一个玩具 是个简单的小玩意儿
I had a toy. It was a simple thing.
一个士兵玩偶
It was a puppet soldier.
然后
And...
我女儿怕黑 我就把它给了我女儿
I gave it to my own daughter when she was afraid of the dark.
我告诉她 它会保护她
And I told her it would guard her
让她免受痛苦
and that no anguish would befall her.
那是一个父亲的承诺 不是吗
That is a father's promise, isn't it?
他会尽他所能
That as best he can,
他不会做任何
he will not do anything
让他的孩子感到痛苦的事情
that would bring pain or anguish upon his children.
做个孩子
Oh, to be children.
如此简单快乐
Such simple joys.
我会珍惜我们在自己宫殿里独处的时光 玛吉
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表