剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
有很多人像他们这样
There were so many like them,
因为害怕您母亲的淫♥威♥
out of fear for your mother's wrath.
在新教♥徒♥的问题上
You cannot compare me to my mother
你不能拿我和我母亲相比
on the matter of the Protestant.
我不能吗
Can I not?
殿下 你总是渴望成为你母亲
Highness, you have always craved to be your mother.
你现在焚书
If you burn books,
是不是很快你就要烧人了
will you soon burn people?
为了取悦你丈夫
To please your husband,
你会烧死其他异教♥徒♥吗
will you burn other heretics?
穆♥斯♥林♥
Muslims?
犹太人
Jews?
我丈夫
My own husband?
当然不会
Of course not!
所有这些都是为了让上帝原谅你
All of this so that you can be forgiven by God
建立在谎言上的婚姻
for marrying on a lie!
祂不会原谅我的 无论我怎么祷告
He will not forgive me, no matter how I pray.
无论我做多少努力
No matter what I do,
上帝又带走了我的儿子
God has taken another little boy from me.
对不起 我失态了
I'm sorry. I have been possessed.
我想让时间倒流 莉娜
I want the sands to run upwards in the glass, Lina.
我想回到从前
I want to go back to the days
那时我对亨利的爱和我的地位深信不疑
when I was so certain of Henry's love and of my place.
我知道
I know.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, my sweet.
谢谢你 修士
Thank you, Friar.
那么...
So...
我们听说斯塔福公爵请教了假先知
we have heard that Lord Stafford consulted false prophets
和亡灵法师
and necromancers
以确定国王统治的未来
to ascertain the future of the king's reign
以及他是否后继有人
and if he would produce an heir.
幼稚的谣言 陛下
Childish gossip, Your Majesty.
斯坦福公爵是敬畏上帝的基♥督♥徒
Lord Stafford is a God-fearing Christian
每天都参加弥撒
who attends Mass every day.
而且我相信在法国 他是帮助陛下
And in France, I believe he was the first
取得图尔奈大捷以敬上帝的第一人
to offer Your Majesty's great victory at Tournai up to God.
然而 这位忠诚的修士告诉我们
Yet, this good friar tells us that
斯塔福曾前往圣特里斯坦的修道院
Stafford came to the monastery at St. Tristan
因为他听说那里有一本书
because he heard there was a book
预见了国王的死亡
that predicted the king's death.
有这本书吗 主教
Is there such a book, Cardinal?
没有
There is not.
可惜了
Pity.
如果有的话 我也感兴趣想拜读一下
Well, if there were, I, too, would be intrigued to see it.
王后的侍女之一
One of the queen's own ladies
给我带来了令人困扰的消息...
came to me with the most troubling news...
她说她听到了斯塔福和王后 说...
that she heard Lord Stafford with the queen, saying that--
那些话我都说不出口
I can hardly bear to say these words.
说...
Saying that...
如果国王永远都没有继承人
if the king were to never have an heir,
那就是上帝对他的审判
it would be God's judgment upon him.
他说...
He said...
如果再有王子死去
that if another prince were to die,
那就是他应得的
it would sit right with him.
我从没那样说过
I never said that.
-有人听到了 大人 -我从没那样说过
- You were heard, sir! - I never said that!
我说的是 上帝的安排是神秘的
I-I said that God's plans are mysterious.
我只是想安慰王后
I was merely trying to comfort the queen!
为什么
For what?
陛下
Your Majesty?
为什么王后需要安慰
Why did the queen need comfort?
你进王后的卧室是为了安慰她
Were you comforting the queen when you visited her privy chamber?
你深更半夜
You-you were in the queen's private rooms...
一个人...
alone...
进了王后的卧室
at night,
有没有
were you not?
斯塔福公爵看到我很累
Lord Stafford saw that I was tired.
我的侍女又不在
As my ladies were not present,
他就亲自送我回了卧室
he escorted me to my chambers himself.
你的侍女为什么都不在
Why were your ladies absent?
斯塔福 你为什么不召唤她们
Stafford, why did you not call on them?
因为...
Because...
当然是因为王后...
naturally, the queen...
不想别人打扰她休息
wished to sleep undisturbed.
你是不是想
Was it an attempt
在这件事上说服王后
to persuade the queen on this?
谴责教皇
你对国王为镇♥压♥路德教威胁所付出的努力
You have been dismissive of the king's efforts
不屑一顾
to crush the Lutheran threat.
斯塔福公爵只不过
Lord Stafford merely questioned
对用民众的钱来平息邪教有异议
the expense of the public purse in quelling it.
你认为国王被诅咒了吗
Do you see the king as cursed?
作为一个和约克家族有悠久渊源的人
Do you, as a man with historic family ties to York,
你希望国王和他的王室被推♥翻♥吗
wish to see the king and his church overthrown?
我全心全意爱戴国王陛下
I love His Majesty with all my heart.
你不止是我的国王 你是我的朋友
You're more than my king. You're my friend.
我的一言一行
And my every word... a-and action
都支持着国王
is in support of him...
和王后
...and of his queen.
求他啊
Please, beg.
所以我
So I...
卑微地请求原谅
...humbly beg forgiveness
原谅我无意中
for any slight or insult
对陛下的
that I may have unwittingly...
怠慢和冒犯
laid at His Majesty's feet.
亨利
Henry...
原谅我
...forgive me.
我们从来没理由质疑你的衷心 斯塔福大人
We have never had cause to question your heart, lord Stafford...
现在也是
and we do not now.
你对我们的效忠一如既往
Your service to us has been a constant.
国王一向珍视与你的友谊
The king has always valued your friendship,
你的忏悔如此真心 让我们感动
and your contrition is full and moves us.
王后救了他吗 母亲
Did the queen save him, Mother?
我不知道
I do not know.
这个让人难过的地方 乌苏拉
Oh, this wretched place, Ursula.
波尔夫人
Lady Pole.
波尔夫人 我可以从你的眼中看出
Lady Pole, I can tell from the look in your eye
你对我颇有不满
that you're in some way displeased with me.
-但我向你保证 -你先走吧 乌苏拉
- But I can assure you-- - Leave us, Ursula.
你突然离开我家 我
You left my home so suddenly, I...
我无法忍♥受我看到的事
I could not bear what I saw there.
在你自己家里 托马斯
In your own home, Thomas...
在你女儿们读书吃饭的地方
where your daughters eat and read.
当房♥间里的那些人终于承认叛乱时
When the men in that room finally confess their rebellion, they...
他们得到了救赎
free themselves for salvation.
我做的是好事 玛吉
I do good, Maggie.
那器具不是什么好东西
There is no good in that machine.
我每天
I fight a war
都为上帝和王室而战
for God and for the Crown every day.
这是一场对抗无形力量的精神之战
It is a spiritual war against unseen forces.
很血腥 也很
Yes, it is bloody, and it is...
恐怖 我并不以此为荣 但
awful, and I take no pride in it, but...
我的良心认为是对的 玛吉
it sits right with my conscience, Maggie.
能让你的原则凌驾于所有人之上
How comforting your certainty must be
你的确信感一定让你备受安慰
to raise your principles above all men and women.
真好啊 你的良心
How wonderful that your conscience
没过了哭泣和尖叫
drowns out crying and screaming.
我会为自己祈求这种安慰 摩尔大人
I will pray for such comfort myself, Master More,
因为我非常需要内心的宁静
for I am in great need of some blessed peace of mind.
亨利
Henry.
如果处死他 你会心碎的
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表