剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
are two different things.
我不能畅所欲言
I cannot say what I would.
尽管我的内心对此
Though my heart has longed to
已渴望已久
most deeply for a long while.
上帝想从我们这得到什么呢
What does God want from us?
祂考验我们的忠诚
He tests our faith...
衡量我们是否值得在天国
...to see if we are worthy of an everlasting life
得到永生
in His heavenly kingdom.
也许祂通过各种各样的诱惑
Perhaps He tests us through,
来考验我们
um, temptation.
也许祂要考验的是我们的勇气
Perhaps it is our courage that He tests...
看我们是不是足够勇敢
...to see if we are brave enough
能够抓紧当前的一切
to seize what is before us now
看我们是不是能够面对苦难也保持乐观
and take joy even in the face of suffering?
如果在一个寂静的宫殿里能做到
Would it be transgression
还会算是罪过呢
if it took place in a silent palace?
托马斯大人 我把食物拿到外面去给病人
Sir Thomas, I take food out to the sick.
当然 我来帮忙
Of course. I will come and help.
玛吉
Maggie.
请就待在这里 别冒险
Please stay here. Do not risk yourself.
我会回来的
I will return.
致我最亲爱的哥哥亨利
"To my dearest brother Henry.
我听说伦敦发生了瘟疫
I hear there is a plague in London.
希望你和王后一切安好
I hope that you and the queen are safe.
我写信是想说我一直都是位尽职尽责的妹妹
I Write to say that I have been a dutiful sister,
尽管处境艰难我还是假装一切都很轻松
though I would be hard-pressed to pretend it has been easy.
我怀着庄严的心 写信通知你
I Write now with a solemn heart to inform you
我的丈夫路易的死讯
of the death of my husband, Louis.
他终于寿终正寝了
His heart has run its course.
我会在这里待一段时间进行哀悼
I will be confined here for a period of mourning
直到他们确定我确实没有怀孕为止
until they are satisfied that I am not with child,
然后我会再次成为一个自♥由♥的女人
and then I will be a free woman once again,
可以如愿嫁给自己所选之人
free to marry whomever I choose."
你在哭
You are crying.
没事的 陛下 请原谅我的失态
It's nothing, Your Grace. Forgive me.
我没事
It's nothing.
为什么哭
Why?
沃尔西主教说如果我怀的是女孩
Cardinal Wolsey says that if this is a girl,
那我就要离开这里了
then I'll be sent away.
而且我还不能回家去
And I can't go to my family.
他们已经说过我不能回去了 因为我...
They've already said they will not have me back because I've...
对所有正派的人来说我都已经不再干净了
spoiled myself for any decent man
所以我必须自己在街头讨生活了
and that I must make my living on the streets.
那你之前觉得事情会怎么发展 贝茜
What did you think would happen, Bessie?
国王跟我说过不管发生什么我都会没事的
The king told me I'd be safe no matter what.
但以后我能去哪 我该怎么生活
But w-where will I go? What will I do?
求你了
Please.
我知道你很生我的气
I know you're angry with me,
但他说过他会照顾我
but he said he would care for me.
你应该在和他上♥床♥之前考虑好这些
You should have thought of that before you bedded him.
你只考虑你自己的命运
You think only of your own fate,
可与此同时伦敦正被瘟疫侵袭
while London is struck down with plague.
好好照看我的女儿 不要玩忽职守
Do not ever leave my daughter unattended again.
她会更喜欢母亲的怀抱 陛下
She would love to feel her mother's arms, Your Grace.
对于汉普顿宫能够在历史上占有一席之地
I am deeply honored that Hampton Court
我感到非常荣幸 陛下
will have played its part in history, Your Grace.
我是英格兰的王后 沃尔西
I am Queen of England, Wolsey.
我想去哪里就去哪里
I move freely as I please.
是伦敦来的消息吗
Is that news from London?
这几周我一直希望能听到波尔夫人的消息
I hoped for news from Lady Pole these last few weeks.
哪位求婚者最适合做我们的盟友
So which suitor best serves our alliance?
洛林公爵还是萨沃伊公爵
Is it the Duke of Lorraine or the Duke of Savoy?
求婚者
Suitor?
跟谁求婚
For whom?
我妹妹玛丽已经是法国王太后了
My sister Mary is now dowager Queen of France.
路易一年不到就去了
Louis didn't last a year.
所以现在我必须另行安排一门婚事了
So now I must arrange another marriage
可以加强我们英法联盟的婚事
that cements our Anglo-French alliance.
可是...
But...
你之前跟玛丽保证过等到她丈夫去世
you promised Mary she would have her own choice
她可以自己做主婚姻的
when her husband passed.
正因为你答应了她 她才同意嫁过去的
Those were the terms on which she married him.
你已经跟她保证过了 这事还是我作保的
You made a promise to her, and I brokered it.
此事你无须操心
Well, this is none of your concern.
我♥操♥心的就是这件事
It is entirely my concern.
你先走
Go.
你离开我才能和我妻子好好聊一聊
Go so I may have an audience with my wife.
你这样做会让我们二人变成骗子的
You would make a liar of me and yourself.
沃尔西列选的法国求婚者对英格兰毫无益处
Wolsey listing French suitors isn't for the good of England.
这都是为了他自己的权势
It's to feather his own nest.
他已经被法国收买♥♥了
The man is in the pay of France.
不然你以为他怎么会突然这么富有
Where do you think his riches come from?
他有一间上锁的房♥间
He has a locked room
里面摆满了法国贿赂他的上等金盘
filled with bribes of the very best French plate.
他效忠的对象是他们不是你
He is not loyal to you but them.
我知道
I know about it.
沃尔西是在我的允许下接受贿赂的
Wolsey takes bribes with my blessing,
因为如果有一天我愿意的话
because there's nothing that Wolsey owns
沃尔西的一切我都可以收回
I can't take from him one day, should I choose.
所以你 斯塔福和查理·布兰登竭力揶揄他时
So, while you and Stafford and Charlie Brandon seek to mock him,
沃尔西却在努力按我的指示行事
Wolsey is the one who does my bidding.
更重要的是 他懂我
And what's more, he understands me.
查理·布兰登
Charlie Brandon!
骑马去枫丹白露宫 把我妹妹玛丽接回来
Ride to Fontainebleau and fetch my sister Mary back here!
你在开玩笑吗 亨利
Do you jest, Henry?
你应该称呼我"殿下"或者"陛下"
My title is "Your Highness" or "Your Grace."
法国的胖国王死了 所以把她接回来
The fat French king is dead, so fetch her back.
外面可在闹瘟疫
There's plague.
是的 尽量别让她因此而死
Yes, try not to let her die of it.
死人对于联姻来说可卖♥♥不出个好价钱
A dead girl will not fetch so high a marriage price.
然后我再决定把她嫁给谁
And then I'll decide who I'll wed her to.
"亲爱的玛丽
"Dearest Mary,
国王已经向我传达了这个噩耗
the king has told me of your loss,
对此我深表遗憾"
and I am sorry for it."
莉娜
Lina.
孩子们 等一下斯塔福夫人
Children, wait for Lady Stafford.
"但我担心我接下来要说的消息会更令你痛心
"Although I fear the news I must impart may bring a deeper grief.
他说他将不再遵守和你之前的约定
He says he will not honor his agreement with you
也就是说在路易死后
and that, with Louis' passing,
他会亲自选择你的下一任丈夫...
he will choose your next husband himself...
以此来加强英法之间的联盟
...that it may benefit the Anglo-French alliance.
此事沃尔西功不可没 想必你也能猜到
Wolsey's hand is in it, as you can guess.
已经派查理·布兰登去接你回家
Charlie Brandon has been sent to bring you home.
在你返回这里之前
You must act as you see fit now
一定要利用好仅有的时间 择机行动
with what little time you have before you are returned here.
你最亲爱的姐姐凯瑟琳"
Your ever-loving sister Catherine."
别太多 别太多 这样就好
Not too much, not too much. That's fine.
梅格
Meg.
感谢上帝 你没事
Blessed saints, you're safe.
你回到我身边了
You have returned to me.
"回到你身边"
"Returned to you"?
你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给一群猪狗不如的人
You betrayed me to a pack of kilted dogs,
从我的怀里抢走孩子 在我背后捅刀子
ripped my boys from my arms, and stabbed me in the back!
不 我们从厨房♥出来的时候
No, I knew they would kill you
我知道他们打算要杀你
when we stepped out of the kitchens,
所以我制定了一个计划来救你
so I formed a plan to save you.
简·斯图尔特
Jane Stewart.
真是意外会在这里看到你
What a shock to see you here.
简一直在帮忙照顾詹姆斯的那些孩子们
Jane's been helping with James' other children
防止他们患上瘟疫
and to keep them safe from plague.
我们听说英格兰在这次天灾中元气大伤
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表