剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously on the Spanish Princess...
我们应该解除玛丽公主与查尔斯的婚约
We should dissolve Princess Mary's engagement to Charles
反过来把她许给路易国王
and instead match her with King Louis.
沃尔西的建议是为了反对我 但你却准许了
Wolsey's counsel is against me, and you are allowing it.
我需要的你没给我
You don't give me what I need.
我站在这里 身体里空空如也
I stand here with a void in the middle of my body,
而你认为上帝在惩罚我
and you think God is punishing me,
但我没做错什么
but I have done nothing wrong.
陛下 我女儿想出嫁了
Your Grace, my daughter wishes to marry.
年轻的亨利·斯塔福 他将娶她
Young Henry Stafford, he'll have her.
我把威廉·康普顿介绍给你怎么样
And might I suggest William Compton for you?
您的侍从官
Your Groom of the Stool?
我兄弟阿尔巴尼必须从法国回来
My brother Albany must return from France.
他是下一位摄政王
He's next in line to the regency.
只要我不结婚 在詹米成年之前我就是摄政王
As long as I do not marry, I will be regent until Jamie comes of age.
你是苏格兰历史上最好的王后
You are the greatest queen Scotland's ever known.
法国的苏格兰人
A Scot in France.
你希望我回爱丁堡
Would you rather I was back in Edinburgh,
夺走你妹妹摄政王的位置吗
taking the regency from your sister?
你觉得我们还能和好如初吗
Do you think we can recover from this?
我希望可以
I want to.
我希望能回到从前的样子
I want it to be as it was before.
我们很坚强 大主教
We are strong, Archbishop,
没有人能隔开我们
and none shall come between us.
西班牙公主
第二季 第四集
《另一个女人》
宫廷里的年轻人都太无礼了
The young men of the court are impudent.
他们的眼睛一直盯着我的胸
Their eyes are ever on my bosom.
就连礼拜时也是
Even during chapel.
听着好像你并不反感 安妮
Sounds like you enjoy it, Anne.
当然 我不怪他们
Of course, I do not blame them.
但我丈夫愤愤不平
But my husband is aggrieved.
安妮
Anne.
孩子让我犯恶心
The child makes me nauseous.
请去从花♥园♥里采点薰衣草来
Please fetch some lavender from the garden.
是 殿下
Oh, uh... yes, of course, Your Grace.
让我们祈祷她能被所谓的
Let us pray she catches the eye
某位倾慕者看中 和她搭搭话吧
of one of her so-called admirers and they waylay her.
我觉得他们都是她幻想出来的
I think that they are only in her mind.
缓解她的痛苦 因为她丈夫不上她的床
To salve her pain that her husband will not attend her bed.
别人的都行 就不上她的床
Any other woman but not hers.
她不像我们 有甜蜜幸福的婚姻
She is not blessed with happiness in marriage as we are.
那我们一定要对她有耐心
We must be patient with her, then.
我去透透气
I will take some air.
殿下
Your Grace.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我的儿子兼继承人怎么样啊
How is my magnificent son and heir?
不得不说我已经期待他的第一杯麦芽酒了
Already looking forward to his first ale, I'd wager.
他在肚子里踢人吗
Can he throw a punch in there?
他告诉我他需要新鲜空气和活动
He tells me he would have air and exercise.
但凯瑟琳 你知道的你必须休息
But, Catherine, you know you must rest.
也需要运动 他可是他父王的儿子
And sport. He is his father's son.
未来的国王
A king in the making.
看来他这性格像他母亲
It seems he has his mother's will.
查理和他的未婚妻
Ah, there's Charlie with his bride-to-be,
光彩照人的伊丽莎白夫人
the radiant Lady Elizabeth.
我想我们现在得称他为莱尔子爵了
I believe we now address this fellow as Viscount Lisle.
对 子爵 没错
Ah, that's right. Viscount, yes.
这只是第一份礼物 我未来的婚姻
The first of many gifts I'm sure my encroaching marriage
还会给我为来更多 陛下
will bestow upon me, Your Grace.
请允许我们失陪了
Uh, perhaps you will excuse us.
伊丽莎白想看地上那棵枯萎的紫杉树
Elizabeth wishes to see the blasted yew tree in the grounds.
有什么新鲜事吗
What news?
沃尔西问我是否会考虑让他做大♥法♥官
Wolsey asked if I'd consider making him chancellor.
他才刚刚被任命为大主教
He has just been made archbishop.
我倒觉得这主意不坏
I do not think it such a bad idea.
这是很糟糕的主意
It is a terrible idea.
大♥法♥官的权力仅在你之下
Lord chancellor is second in power only to you,
而沃尔西已然位高权重
and Wolsey is already high above his station.
他是要每半年就从你这要个头衔吗
Would he have a title from you every half year?
我为了成为你的王后斗争了九年呢
I fought nine years to be your queen.
是你斗争的还是我为你斗争的
You fought, or was it I who fought for you?
当然是你
It was you, of course.
但我一直都想要你
But I always wanted you.
哪个女人会不想呢
What woman wouldn't?
而我会想要你
And I will want you
直到地老天荒
till the sun goes down o'er all of time.
直到那时 你都是我的吗
Until that day, will you be mine?
你是个优美的诗人
You are a beautiful poet.
毕竟和我的灵感缪斯在一起
It's easy with such a muse.
我想从高地上高声呼喊
Oh, I want to shout it from the Highlands.
玛格丽特·都铎是我的
Margaret Tudor is mine,
什么也无法阻挡我们
and nothing will come between us.
对 我不允许
It cannot. I forbid it.
而我可是王后
And I am queen.
或者至少是摄政王
Or regent, at least.
和我讲讲她吧...
Tell me about her...
你的缪斯
your muse.
我以前听到过她小时候的故事
I used to hear tales of her as a girl.
善良
Mm, virtuous.
体贴
Thoughtful.
虔诚
Devout.
顽固 暴躁 野性
Headstrong, stormy, wild.
现在呢
And now?
你觉得她是什么样的
How do you find her?
我觉得她不仅仅是称号♥上的王后...
I find that she is a queen not merely in title...
气质上也是
but in temperament also.
他在这里
He is here.
-看来是真的 -你们想要干什么
- So it's true. - What do you want?
-出去 -走 卷毛
- Get out! - You, curl!
你把王后玷污了
You have compromised the queen!
他没有
He has not!
安格斯伯爵是我的...
The earl of Angus is my--
他玷污了王后的名誉
He has robbed the dowager queen of her honor!
强迫了她 肮脏的狗
Forced her, filthy dog!
他没有强迫我
He did not force me!
-我们结婚了 -什么
- We are married! - What?
南昆斯费里教会的麦克尔罗伊主教
By Bishop McElroy at South Queensferry Kirk.
上周六
Last Saturday.
如果你们不信我说的可以去问他
You can ask him if you will not take my word for it.
不 这不可能是真的
No, this cannot be true.
除非你想以叛国罪被吊死
So unless you want to be hanged for treason,
赶紧把我丈夫放了
release my husband now!
走开吧
Away with you.
如果属实 那您就背叛了您的国家 王后
If this is true, then you have betrayed your country, madam.
-我们让你做摄政王 -背叛
- We took you as our regent... - Betrayed it?
...前提是您保证不会再婚
...on the promise that you would not take another husband.
我的孩子们需要个父亲
My children need a father.
我把谁带上我的床是我自己的事
And who I take to my bed is my own province
和枢密院没有关系
and not the business of this council.
这正是我们要管的事
It's every bit our business!
是你哥哥让你这么做的吗
Did your brother put you up to this, huh?
道格拉斯家族一直都很巴结英格兰
The Douglases have always licked the balls of England.
这是他打算统治我们的秘密计划吗
Is this his secret plan to rule us?
亨利国王完全不知情
King Henry doesn't even know.
安格斯不会和我一起统治国家的
And Angus will not rule with me.
我是我儿子的摄政王
I am regent with my son.
安格斯只是我的丈夫
Angus is only my husband.
他是这么告诉你的吗
Oh, and that's what he told you, is it?
而你 你也愿意这样 对吗
And you, you'd be happy with that, would you,
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表