剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
如果我们可以说服宫廷相信
If we could persuade the court that it was you
她是去那里见你的
she was there to see,
那么国王也自然就无可指摘了
then the king would be quite blameless,
而且凯瑟琳王后也可以不再伤心了
and Queen Catherine's broken heart would be restored.
夫人 这事很难办
Madam, this is difficult, that--
我要牵扯进国王的私事...
to meddle in the king's affairs--
国王一定不希望他的王后和继承人
The king would not want his queen and heir
因他一时的欲望而背负重担
to be burdened by his appetites.
我们无法要求他停止 但...
We cannot ask him to desist, but...
这样可以让此事得到解决
this would bring a resolution to the matter.
夫人 你对王后的忠心真是值得颂扬
Madam, I find your loyalty to the queen most laudable.
如果这样做能赢得你的欢心
If this wins me your favor
还能帮助我们的继承人
and helps our royal heir
让世界更为和平
arrive more peaceably in the world,
那我愿意做出自己的贡献
then I will do my part.
你真是世上最无私的女人
You are the most remarkably selfless woman.
肚子不舒服吗 陛下
Is it the baby, Your Grace?
没事
It is nothing.
我很好
I am quite well.
黑斯廷斯小姐
Lady Hastings.
波尔夫人
Lady Pole.
优秀的女人总能引来更多青睐
It seems the better woman has won.
威廉·康普顿爵士整晚
Sir William Compton hasn't been able
都一直盯着你看
take his eyes from you all night.
我可不想和你争艳 那样太受挫了
I will not demean myself trying to compete with you.
你又年轻又美貌
You are young and beautiful.
威廉爵士已经神魂颠倒了
Sir William is clearly besotted.
安妮小姐
Lady Anne.
我从很久前就已经仰慕你了
I have long admired you from afar.
能请你跳舞吗
Shall we?
陛下
Oh, Your Grace.
不 他出来得太早了
No, he is coming too early.
快去找莉娜来
Go and fetch Lina.
去 快去
Go! Quickly.
别过来
No.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
莉娜在哪
Where is Lina?
她在这吗
Is she here?
莉娜
Lina!
莉娜
Lina!
莉娜
Lina.
莉娜 王后找你
Lina, the queen is calling for you.
快来
Quickly!
孩子要生了
The baby comes?
凯瑟琳 我来了
Catherine, I'm here.
他还不该出来
He cannot come yet.
莉娜 去找产婆来
Lina, fetch the midwives.
太迟了
It is too late.
凯瑟琳 看着我
Catherine, look at me.
我们可以一起做到的
We can do this together.
陛下 霍华德将军来信
Your Grace, General Howard writes.
你妹妹的丈夫 安格斯 已经背叛了她
Your sister's husband, Angus, has betrayed her.
她的继承人都被抢走了
Her heirs have both been seized,
她和霍华德正骑马赶往伦敦
and she and Howard are riding down to London.
我早说过了 派霍华德去是一个蠢到家的...
I said sending Howard was a stupid bloody--
不不 陛下派他前往毫无疑问
No, no, Your Grace undoubtedly made the right decision
是明智之举
in sending him.
也许她现在已经学到教训了
Well, perhaps she's learned her lesson now.
斯塔福 你的妹妹刚刚亲了康普顿
Stafford, your sister just pounced on Compton.
陛下 你的孩子早产了
Your Grace, your child is coming early.
-莉娜陪着她 -我马上去
- Lina is with her. - I will go.
时候到了 陛下
The hour comes, Your Grace.
你王国的未来全决定于这一刻
The future of your kingdom is fastened on this moment.
我祈祷王后将让你得偿所愿
I pray that the queen will serve you.
恭喜你 亨利
Congratulations, Henry.
他来了
He comes.
快 贝茜 帮我把这个铺好
Come, Bessie, help me with this.
他会死吗
Will he die?
这么早生出来他会死的 是吗 莉娜
He will die if he comes this early, won't he, Lina?
殿下 上帝随时都会降临
Highness, God sends him to you when He will.
但是你现在必须用力
But you must push now.
用力
Push.
我们在这里陪你 凯瑟琳
We are with you, Catherine.
用力
Push.
也许你可以用我的名字给他命名
Perhaps you'll name him after me.
查尔斯王子
Prince Charles.
-听起来不错吧 -不 要叫亨利
- Has a ring to it. - No, it's Henry.
他就叫亨利 跟第一个孩子一样
His name is Henry, just like the first.
凯瑟琳 他要出来了
Catherine, he is coming.
马上就出来了
He's nearly there.
再多用点力
One big push.
他出来了
He's here.
他出来了
He's here.
我们的孩子
Our baby.
我们的新王子亨利
Our new Prince Henry.
把他抱给我
Give him to me.
抱给我
Give-give him to me.
是她
Her.
是女儿 凯瑟琳
It's a girl, Catherine.
是个女儿
It's a girl.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不可能 不可能 不可能
It can't be. It can't be. It can't be.
我儿子怎么样
How is my son?
告诉我是个健康的男孩
Tell me I have a healthy boy.
殿下...
Highness...
孩...
The...
孩子很健康
the--the baby is-- is healthy.
-祝贺您 陛下 -很好
- Congratulations, Your Grace. - Great job.
她很健康
She... is healthy.
是女儿
It's a girl.
你愿意抱抱她吗
Will you hold her?
她哭着要你
She's crying for you.
她需要母亲
She needs her mother.
谢谢你 辛苦了
Thank you for your efforts.
"致最虔诚的基♥督♥徒殿下"
"To His Most Christian Highness,
"法国的路易国王"
Louis of France,
"英格兰请求阿尔巴尼公爵"
England requests that the duke of Albany
"即刻回到苏格兰"
return to Scotland without delay.
"斯图尔特的继承人 亨利国王的外甥"
The Stewart heirs, King Henry's nephews,
"已被苏格兰家族绑♥架♥"
have been abducted by the Scottish clans,
"遗孀玛格丽特王后"
and Dowager Queen Margaret
"为了她的生命 不得不返回英格兰"
had to flee to England for her life.
"阿尔巴尼必须接管苏格兰"
Albany must take control of Scotland,
"否则必生战事"
or there will be war."
玛丽公主喜欢花♥园♥ 殿下
Princess Mary likes the gardens, Highness.
莉娜 安妮·黑斯廷斯这件事
Lina, this matter of Anne Hastings.
好像跟她上♥床♥的是威廉大人
It seems it was Henry's groom, Sir William,
国王的侍从官 不是我丈夫
who was bedding her, not my husband.
我很高兴情况是这样 殿下
I am glad to hear it, Highness.
你竟然听信这样的闲言碎语 真是羞耻
Well, shame on you for listening to such gossip.
也许下次你用这样恶毒的谎言伤害我
Perhaps next time, you'll think twice before you hurt me
和诋毁国王的名誉之前
with such wicked lies
要三思而行
and malign the king's good name.
现在因为我质疑了亨利的忠贞 他很生气
And now, because I questioned Henry's loyalty, he is angry.
他不愿来看我...
And he will not come to see me...
也不来看他女儿
or his daughter.
他只顾着和沃尔西出谋划策
All he does is plan with Wolsey.
对不起 殿下
I am sorry, Highness.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表