剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously onThe Spanish Princess...
是出击的时候了
The time to strike is now.
王后怀着我的儿子
The queen carries my son,
而我将举着英格兰的旗帜进军法国
as I shall carry the banner of England into France.
你要入侵
Invade?
你不能这样 我们跟英格兰有条约
You can't possibly. we have a treaty with England.
苏格兰跟法国有更古老的条约
Scotland has an even older one with France.
然后你就向我的家族宣战
And you declare war on my family?
我们的军队若是不在
England is a land of women and children
英格兰只剩下老弱妇孺
in our army's absence.
必须有人保护他们
Someone must defend them.
冲啊
Advance!
孩子出来了
The baby comes.
你把他从我身边夺走了我两个儿子的父亲
You have taken from me the father of my two sons.
你妹妹梅格很伤心
Your sister Meg is grieving.
我妹妹统治苏格兰
My sister Meg reigns over Scotland.
她应该感到开心
She should be glad.
她和她儿子会和我们保持和平
She and her sons will keep their peace with us.
如果你需要找人倾诉 我随时都在
If you need to talk to somebody, I'm here.
是个健康的小男孩
He is a healthy baby boy,
他还有个双胞胎哥哥
and he has a twin brother.
没有比国王的继承人
Nothing is more important
更重要的事了
than the king's heir.
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
传护士
Fetch a nurse!
西班牙公主
第二季 第三集
《悲痛》
是个男孩
It's a boy.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我知道
I know.
即使是巴比伦空中花♥园♥
Even the Hanging Gardens of Babylon
也无法和英格兰夏天的一个果园相媲美
cannot compare to one English orchard in summer.
我姑且同意吧 布兰登
I concede the point, Brandon.
我唯一记得的法国的景象
The only view I remember in France
是法军撤退时
was the great sea of horses' asses
马屁♥股♥的汪♥洋♥大海
as the French army retreated.
英格兰武器才一亮相
At the first blash of English metal!
陛下发起了一场绝妙的进攻
His Grace led a brilliant attack.
我要为这个干一杯
I'll raise a toast to it.
王后也是吗 她打赢了吗
The queen, too? She had a victory?
不 王后折了一个
No, the queen had a loss.
确实
Indeed.
但现在我们必须向前看
But now we must look to the future.
我们必须铭记和平对王室财富的消耗
we must remember that peace is much less costly
远少于战争
to the royal purse than war.
国王让法国人没了声 沃尔西
The king has silenced France, wolsey.
他打赢了
He has won the war.
是的 的确如此
Yes, he has.
但我们现在必须考虑谁是我们的欧洲盟友
But now we must consider who our European allies are.
我们很清楚谁是我们的盟友 牧师
We are very clear who our allies are, Chaplain.
尽管我们对费迪南德有怨言
Despite our grievances with Ferdinand,
西班牙仍然是我们的盟友
Spain remains our ally.
陛下 您的父亲费迪南德
Your Grace, your father, Ferdinand,
不能因他的阴谋诡计而得到奖励
cannot be rewarded for his treachery.
那样会让国王显得软弱的
That would make the king look weak.
和法国媾和也一样
As would making terms with France.
我们的人♥民♥为了支持与他们的战争
Our people have been taxed to the hilt
已经被征税征得家徒四壁了
to fund the war with them.
我们不能无视他们的牺牲
We cannot make light of their sacrifice.
也不能因为感情的原因继续保持敌对
Nor maintain hostility for sentimental reasons.
我们应该解除玛丽公主
We should dissolve Princess Mary's engagement
与您外甥查尔斯的婚约
to your nephew Charles
反过来把她许给路易国王
and instead match her with King Louis
与法国缔结和平
to make our peace with France.
你是从法国妓♥女♥那染上了梅毒吗
Did you catch syphilis from some French whore?
这是烧得说胡话了吗
Is this the fever talking?
沃尔西...
Wolsey...
我一直孜孜不倦地努力维持
I have worked tirelessly to maintain
我外甥与玛丽公主的婚约
my nephew's betrothal to Princess Maly.
她不是一块被用来去喂法国狗的肉
She's not a piece of meat to be thrown to French dogs.
沃尔西这么做是因为...
Wolsey's doing this because...
我没能给国王生一个继承人
I have failed to give the king an heir.
孩子总会有的
You will in time.
国王一向很没用耐心
The king has always been impatient.
他连看都不看我一眼
He will not even look at me.
我是在为...
Am I being punished...
我对自己贞洁做的保证而遭受惩罚吗
for the claim I made about my maidenhood?
你永远都不能提那个...
Shh, you must never talk about that--
我的孩子们被夺走是因为这个吗
Is this why my boys are being taken?
凯瑟琳 你必须打消这样的想法
Catherine, you must stop this thinking.
这会让你发疯的
It will make you mad.
上帝认为我没有资格
God finds me unworthy.
同时 沃尔西把他自己
Meanwhile, Wolsey is placing himself
掺和到我们生活中的方方面面
in every part of our lives.
没有方方面面 陛下
Not in every part, Your Grace.
您在某些方面对国王的影响
Your influence over the king in certain areas
别人仍然插不进去
is still solely your domain.
你说得对
You are right.
我今晚会让他看我的
I will make him look at me tonight.
来吧 亨利
Come, Henry.
我等不及了
I am impatient.
你的谨慎我觉得很了不起
I am impressed at your discretion.
伟大的国王不会被挑衅激怒
'Tis a great king who does not rise to provocation.
你觉得谁在挑衅我
Who do you think was provoking me?
牧师
The chaplain.
沃尔西说得对
Wolsey is right.
西班牙背叛了我
Spain betrayed me.
查尔斯没有啊
Charles did not.
我现在累了
I'm exhausted now.
我们做♥爱♥之后你会睡得更好的
You will sleep better after we make love.
看见我的手在抖吗
See how my hands are trembling?
太久了 感觉像是初夜
It has been so long, it feels like the first time.
初夜只有一次 凯瑟琳
You only get one first time, Catherine.
某些特殊情况有两次 但你付出了惨痛代价
In some rare cases two, but you pay for it dearly.
开玩笑呢
It's a joke.
来吧
Come.
凯瑟琳 你有些反常
Catherine, you are unnatural.
在上帝的注视下结了婚的一对夫妻
What is more natural than a man and woman
做♥爱♥有什么不正常的
married in the eyes of God making love?
不能逼我做
I can't be forced.
那让我来帮你
Then let me help you.
过去坐在床上 背对着我
Go sit on the bed over there, turn your back to me.
你能把头发撩起来吗
Can you lift up your hair?
把脖颈露出来
Show me the nape of your neck.
-你是觉得我恶心吗 -别看我
- Am I disgusting to you? - Don't look at me!
这和你没关系
It has nothing to do with you.
这和我有绝对的关系
It has everything to do with me!
我是世界上唯一
I am the only person in the world
能给你想要的东西的人
who can give you what you want.
所以只要能和我做♥爱♥ 你想怎样都行
So you do whatever you have to do so you can make love to me.
你现在让我没性致了
You put me off now.
那明天吧
Tomorrow, then.
明天准备好
Be ready tomorrow.
梅格写信给我了
You know, Meg wrote to me.
她的两个王子长得很茁壮
Her two princes thrive.
苏格兰 爱丁堡城♥堡♥
我们的国王驾崩了 而我俩的儿子杰米
Our king is dead, and our son Jamie
还没到继位的年龄
is not yet of age to succeed him.
-国王安息 -国王安息
- God rest the king. - God rest the king.
在他足够大之前我将摄政
I will be regent until he is old enough.
英格兰国王支持我这么做
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表