剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
很好 那就这么定了
Good, then it's settled.
求你 求你
Please, please,
至少等到褚圣日
grant me till All Saints' Day at least?
然后我会出席弥撒 向上帝祈祷
So I may attend Mass and pray to God
求祂将我们的儿子平安送到我们怀里
that he bears our son safely into our arms...
让他健康成长
...and keeps him there.
当然
Of course.
就到那时候吧
You may have until then.
然后我们会抱着我们的儿子
And then we'll have our son.
是什么耽搁了你叔叔
What delays your uncle?
英格兰给我们的回信在哪里
Where is our reply from England?
也许他在帮凯瑟琳召集人马
Perhaps he is helping Catherine muster men...
或者在说服我哥哥
...or persuading my brother.
他一定很生我的气
He will be so angry with me,
但凯瑟琳很快就会让他冷静下来
but Catherine will soon soothe his hot head.
安格斯 安格斯 过来
Angus. Angus, come here.
殿下
Your Grace.
盖文 你有英格兰的消息了吗
Oh, Gavin. You have word from England?
叔叔吗 情况怎么样了
Uncle, what news?
一封来自托马斯·霍华德将军的信
A letter from General Thomas Howard.
亚历山大·斯图尔特派他的手下过来巡逻
Alexander Stewart's got his thugs out here patrolling.
我不得不作秀要求你释放我
I had to make a show of demanding your release
这样他们才不会疑心我为何而来
so they didn't wonder why I'd come.
叔叔 我们很感激你
Uncle, you have our gratitude.
或许我们的王后会奖励你一座城♥堡♥
Perhaps our queen will reward you with a castle.
没有军队
There is no army.
托马斯·霍华德将军带了六个人来
General Thomas Howard rides to us with six men.
六个
Six?
阿尔巴尼被留在了法国
Albany has been kept in France.
霍华德建议我们告诉苏格兰人
Howard instructs us to inform the Scots
我是摄政王 如果他们不同意
that I am regent and if they do not let me rule,
英格兰将击溃苏格兰
England will lay waste to Scotland.
六百人 还是六个人
Six hundred men? Or six?
还威胁将有更进一步的攻击
There is the threat of further force.
根本没有什么威胁 我们被抛弃了
There is no threat at all. We are abandoned.
-安格斯 -现在不行
- Angus! - Not now.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
安格斯
Angus.
那是我儿子 未来的国王
That is my son, our future king,
你竟然朝他大声喊叫
you raise your voice to.
是啊 国王 但我们还不是在这里
Aye, a king, and yet here we are.
困在这里 像奴隶一样死去 没有统治权
Locked up and left to perish like slaves, not sovereigns.
我有统治权 安格斯
I am sovereign, Angus.
如果你认为娶了我
And if you thought that marrying me
人生就会很轻松 那你就错了
would be an easy life, then you are a fool.
我们必须变强大
We must be strong.
我们第一次在礼拜堂说话时
When we first spoke in the chapel,
那感觉充满诗意
it felt like poetry...
和魔力
magic.
我被各种蛮力裹挟
I was surrounded by brute force.
然后我看到了你
And then there was you.
你向我敞开心扉
You opened your heart to me.
我认为你比苏格兰任何一个
And I thought that made you braver than--
参战的士兵都要勇敢
than any of the warring men in Scotland...
比任何我认识的男性
...than any man
都要勇敢
I have ever known.
所以我吻了你
So I kissed you.
但或许我当时没有看清你
But perhaps I did not see you clearly.
最凶猛的野兽只会出现在
And the fearsome beast did rise up out of the well
勇敢的骑士面前
before the brave knights, and agh!
没错
Yeah.
奥维多 你觉得
Oviedo, you think it's true
国王真的和安妮·黑斯廷斯睡了吗
that the king beds Anne Hastings?
大家都这么说
It is what everybody says.
这是英格兰国王的惯例
It is the way of the English kings.
他们和很多人睡觉
They jump into so many beds.
你们不是骑士
You are not knights.
你们是我的小国王
You are my little kings.
-不是小国王 -是啊
- Not little kings. - Oh, yes.
或许你们是小偷
Or perhaps you are thieves,
因为你们偷走了我的心
for you have stolen my heart.
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
看
Look.
不见了
It is gone. Ah!
生娩也是一种恩赐 殿下
A confinement can be a blessing, Highness.
一次反省和获取平静的机会
A chance for reflection and for peace.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
莉娜
Lina.
有什么我不知道的事吗
Is there something I don't know?
我不明白
I--I don't understand.
外面有一些传言
There are whispers.
人们都在谈论我
People speak about me.
人们一直都在谈论你
Yes, they speak about you all the time.
他们谈论的都是希望你幸福
And their talk is of their desire for your happiness
希望你的继承人幸福
and for your son and heir.
我去找些迷迭香
I will fetch rosemary.
莉娜
Lina.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
你必须告诉我
So you must tell me.
我们刚到英格兰时
When we first came to England,
你说我是这里的光
you told me that I am the light.
你依然是
You still are.
一盏能照亮整个房♥间
A lantern burns as brightly in a single room
甚至整个宫廷的明灯
as in a whole court.
我觉得我被蒙在鼓里
I feel I am in darkness.
我到底错过了什么 求你
What is it that I miss, please?
我得知道
I need to know.
不要
No.
不行 不能是安妮·黑斯廷斯
No, not Anne Hastings.
-暖她床的不是亨利... -殿下
- It is not Henry who she bed-- - Highness,
这都是些愚蠢的传言
these are foolish rumors that people use
人们不过聊聊这些来打发时间
to idle away their time.
-忘了这些事 -但人们都这么说
- Push them from your mind. - But this is what is said.
莉娜
Lina!
一个女人走进了国王的房♥间
A woman was seen entering the king's rooms.
有人说那是安妮·黑斯廷斯
Some say it was Anne Hastings.
凯瑟琳 亨利爱你
Catherine, Henry loves you.
我知道他爱我
I know he loves me.
我不会成为悲伤...嫉妒的女人
I will not be that bitter... jealous woman.
我不会和我姐姐一样
I will not be my sister.
-对 -请坐
- Yes. - Please.
那个屠夫的儿子以为他在做什么
What does that butcher's boy think he's doing?
我也见过你和国王小声说话 威尔特
I've seen you chattering with the king, Wiltshire.
你还不了解你自己的小伎俩吗
You're not above your own maneuvers.
不知道你在...
No idea what you're--
你喝醉了 布兰顿
- -You're drunk, Brandon.
沃尔西的诡计真是卑鄙无♥耻♥
Wolsey is shameless in his machinations.
是啊 但国王依然上钩了
Yes, and yet the king responds to it.
是啊
Yes.
安妮夫人 或许你应该为新婚夫妇
Lady Anne, perhaps you'd like to make a toast
说些祝酒贺词
to the newly promised couple,
毕竟你是新郎的姨妈
given that you are lady aunt to the happy groom.
我...如陛下所愿
I-I--if Your Grace wishes.
好
Yes.
敬我的外甥亨利·斯塔福
To my nephew Henry Stafford
和他的未婚妻 乌苏拉·波尔
and his betrothed, Ursula Pole.
祝你们多子多福 幸福美满
I wish you many children and all the joys of love.
-祝福 干杯 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - hear, hear.
新婚之夜很可怕 乌苏拉
The wedding night is brutal, Ursula.
对她温柔些 小伙子
Go easy on her, boy.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表