剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
-不可能有更厉害的了 -看看吧
-Can't be bettered. -Eh, we'll see.
为什么啊
Why?
陛下 能否允许我退下
Uh, Your Majesty, may you please excuse me?
我答应我太太要和她一起去看看新来的孔雀
I promised my wife I'd walk with her to see the new peacocks.
陛下 您高兴就好
Only at your pleasure, Your Majesty.
亨利 我们姐姐又回来了
Henry, our sister returns again.
凯瑟琳 你好
Hello, Catherine.
弟弟 你好
Hello, brother.
天 你是真喜欢长途骑行
My, but you do like long rides, don't you?
不 实际上我并不喜欢
No, in fact, I do not.
但我一路骑过来是要拿回属于我的东西
But I ride to claim what is rightfully mine,
我的遗产
my inheritance.
在我忘了你是我姐姐之前
Go back to your bog-ridden country
赶紧回你水深火热的国家去吧
before I forget you're my sister.
亨利 拜托 我们能不能至少
Henry, please, can we at least--
你应该进里面去
You should be inside.
外面对我儿子来说太冷了
The air is too chill for my son.
梅格 和我一起走走吧
Walk with me, Meg.
每天都在努力地要把我的国家团结起来
It is a daily struggle to hold my country together.
我已经没有资源了
I am depleted of resources.
-我要求他能尊重 -你要求国王吗
- And I demand that he honor-- - You make demands of the king?
不行
No.
说到尊重 你对上帝的尊重呢
And as for honor, where is your honor towards God?
你公然违背陛下 要求教皇取消你的婚姻
You defy His Majesty and ask the pope to annul your marriage.
凯瑟琳 你曾经告诉过我
Catherine, you once told me
要稳固我的地位 不要动摇
to fix my place in the stars and not be diverted.
我来只是想拿回本属于我的东西
I come simply to claim what is mine.
而且我已经稳固了
And I am fixed.
我曾经熟识的那个姐姐是怎么了
What happened to the sister I once knew?
那我们就没什么可谈的了
So we have nothing more to discuss.
是的
Nothing.
告别了
Farewell...
玛格丽特王后
Queen Margaret.
你确定吗
Are you quite certain about this?
是的 哈尔·斯图尔特
Oh, yes, Hal Stewart.
早上好 我相信你知道我是谁
Good morning. I trust you know who I am.
把门打开
Open the door.
我要拿回我的遗产契约
I will collect the deeds of my inheritance.
就在这里藏着
They'll be here somewhere.
让羊皮纸见鬼去吧
To hell with parchment.
我要拿回属于我的真金白银
I will take what I'm owed in gold.
你可以把这想象成一次边境突袭
Think of it as a border raid.
哈尔 不要
No, Hal.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我上次爱上的那个男人 彻底毁了我
The last man I fell for all but ruined me.
我不能再爱上别人了
I cannot fall for another.
我必须坚持走我的路
I must remain fixed on my course.
为苏格兰而坚持
For Scotland.
这么看 我姐姐已经是真正的苏格兰人了
Well, my sister's a true Scot now, isn't she?
他们都是小偷
As they're all thieves.
你要派骑兵去追他们吗
You'll send riders after them?
不 我才不会像
No, I will not chase after her
平民当街被抢那样去追她
like some commoner robbed in the street.
我先退下了 陛下
I will leave you, Your Majesty.
不过我确实希望你可以好好考虑另一件事
Though I do hope you will think on the other matter.
请问是什么事 红衣主教
Pray, what matter, Cardinal?
外面有很多流言蜚语
There are rumors concerning
有关斯塔福公爵的
Lord Stafford.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 朋友们...
Sisters, friends--
我为何非要把爱浪费在他们身上
why must I waste my love on them?
你千万不能因为梅格做的事生气
You must not let your ill humor over Meg
就质疑你和爱德华·斯塔福之间的友谊
cloud your friendship with Edward Stafford.
我的权力在衰减
My power falters.
群臣都敢嘲笑我
The lords scoff at me.
梅格打劫了我
Meg robs me.
亨利 你依然大权在握
Henry, your power is safe.
无人可以撼动
No one can challenge that.
还有我在你身边支持你
And I am here to support you.
该死的雨
Curse the rain.
我本来真的很希望我们可以在花♥园♥里走走
I really wanted us to walk through the gardens.
黄水仙和紫罗兰花都可美了
The Lenten lillies and gillyflowers are so beautiful.
这的园丁都在里士满的花♥园♥培训过
And the gardeners were trained in the gardens of Richmond.
你的家真漂亮 乌苏拉
It is a splendid home, Ursula.
那为什么你还看起来
So why do you look like
一副刚被蜜蜂蛰过的样子 母亲大人
you've just been stung by a bee, Lady Mother?
哪个孩子都是我的心头病
I worry for all my children.
这应该就是母亲的负担吧
It is a mother's lot, I suppose.
不过雷金的前途已经有着落了
But Reggie is finding his way,
这还要多谢托马斯·摩尔的帮忙
and thanks to the kindness of Thomas More,
我们亨利也终会找到内心的安宁
our Henry will find peace of heart.
你很关心摩尔
You care for More.
但他已经结婚了
But he is married.
乌苏拉 我并没有对摩尔大人有那种关心
Ursula, I do not care for Master More in that way.
快去洗洗你的臭嘴吧
Wash your mouth out.
夫人们 看来你们非常享受这房♥子里的美景啊
Ladies, enjoying the sights of the house, I see.
我唯一在意的景色只有我妻子
My wife is the only sight that I care for.
亨利
Oh, Henry.
我年轻时也这样吗
Was I ever like that?
你有什么烦心事
What's troubling you?
堂兄 你担心沃尔西吗
Cousin, are you concerned about Wolsey?
伊普斯维奇的那个屠夫 不 我不担心他
The butcher from Ipswich? No, I'm not.
国王宠爱他是因为他是平民出生
The king likes him because he's of common birth
所以不可能对他造成威胁
and cannot be a threat to him.
但他现在和红衣主教太亲密了
He is now so close to the Cardinal,
而且我们都知道沃尔西是如何评价你的
and we all know what Wolsey thinks of you.
我的女儿现在也是这个家的一员了
My daughter is now part of this family.
我明白了
I see.
别担心了
Do not fret.
我和国王自小就是朋友
I have been friends with the king since childhood.
我们一起打仗 一起喝酒
We fought together, drank together.
我们甚至一起去追求淑女
We've even courted ladies together.
国王也许对沃尔西言听计从
Let Wolsey have the king's ear.
但亨利绝对相信我
I have Henry's heart.
走吧 我们骑马回威斯敏斯特...
Come, let us ride back to Westminster...
精神抖擞地回去
...in good spirits.
帮我挂好外套
Take this for me.
我该回房♥间休息了
I shall retire to my rooms.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 别过来
No, no, stay away!
快走
Go!
我只是抽筋了需要走一走
I-I'm just walking off a cramp.
陛下
Your Grace?
斯塔福...
Stafford, um...
送我回我的...
get me to my--
拜托你送我回我的房♥间 求你了
Please, please take me to my chambers, please.
陛下 这样恐怕不妥
Your Grace, uh, it would not be proper.
我还是叫你的侍女来
Let me call your ladies--
帮帮我
Help me!
求你帮帮我
Help me, please.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
到了
Here.
好吧
Okay.
我去叫侍女来
I'll call a nursemaid.
不 别去
No, no.
把门关上
Close the door.
求你了
Please.
为什么
Why?
为什么我没法给他他想要的儿子 为什么
Why can I not give him the son he needs? Why?
我的罪孽真的如此深重吗
Is my sin so great?
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表