剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
也就是说
which means...
跟英格兰的和平结盟毫无价值
This alliance of peace with England is worthless.
先生们 准备战斗
Gentlemen, prepare for war.
我忠实的臣民们
My loyal subjects,
我让你们爱戴的王后
I leave you now in the care and protection
来照顾和保护你们
of your beloved queen,
她是最忠诚 坚贞
the most loyal, faithful,
和谨慎的女人
and prudent of women.
我任命她在我离开期间
I make her now, in my absence,
担任军队统帅
captain of the forces
和英格兰的摄政王
and regent of England.
我衷心地感谢陛下
I... humbly thank Your Grace.
我发誓不会辜负你对我的信任
I swear I shall fulfill your trust in me...
为了你
for your sake
也为了我未出生的儿子
and for the sake of my unborn son,
未来的国王
the future king.
早日归来
Come home soon.
玛丽的王子看着很怪
Mary's prince is strange to look at,
但他比所罗门富有
but he's richer than Solomon.
所罗门富有吗
Was Solomon rich?
我以为他很聪明
I thought he was wise.
不 安妮 我觉得他也很富有
No, Anne, I think that he is also rich.
一位富有的国王
A rich king.
衣服太紧了
Ow. It pinches.
哪里
Where?
这里 这里 还有这里
Here, here, and here.
你的肉太多了 玛丽
You have too much flesh, Mary.
霍华德将军
General Howard.
陛下
Your Grace,
您找我吗
you wished to see me?
对
Yes.
-苏格兰边境的突袭愈演愈烈 -没错
- The Scottish border raids have grown much worse? - Yes.
他们甚至从贝里克海岸抢走了
Now they've even pirated one of our trading ships
我们的一艘商船
off the Berwick coast.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
但苏格兰人的本性更像强盗而不是战士
But the nature of the Scot is more bandit than campaigner.
他们是机会主义者
They're opportunists,
而且越来越胆大妄为
and they've grown bold
因为他们知道国王出征了
because they know the king is abroad.
我们没有常备军 只剩下...
We've no standing army, and we're left with...
没关系 说吧 将军
No. Say it, General.
因为国王把英格兰
Because the king has left a woman
留给了一个女人掌管
at the helm of England.
苏格兰的玛格丽特王后写信给我说
Queen Margaret of Scotland writes to me
她丈夫想要入侵英格兰
that her husband wishes to invade.
他绝对不敢 这是虚张声势
He wouldn't bloody dare. It's bluster.
我已经写信给她
I have written to her and asked her
让她恳求詹姆斯停止入侵
to entreat James to desist,
但将军 你必须北上
but you, General, must ride north.
你必须招募兵力 做好准备
You must raise men and be ready
保卫英格兰 以策万全
to defend England, should the worst occur.
-这他妈太扯了 -你能不说脏话吗
- That's fucking ridiculous. - Will you please stop cursing?
请陛下见谅
Forgive me, Your Grace.
我无意中脱口而出了
I don't know when I'm doing it.
我是军队统帅 对吗
I am commander of the forces, yes?
而你听命于我
And you are my force.
所以我命令你北上 霍华德
So I command you north, Howard.
"我亲爱的夫君
"My dearest spouse,
我的爱人 我的国王
my darling man, my king,
我听说你已在泰鲁阿讷扎营
I hear that you have made camp at Thérouanne
而且你已经包围了那座城
and that you have besieged the town.
亨利 这将是你众多伟大胜利的开端
This will be the first of many great victories for you, Henry.
而我自己
For myself,
必须处理棘手的苏格兰突袭
I must deal with these troublesome Scottish raids.
霍华德将军正在募集强壮的英格兰人
And General Howard rallies stout Englishmen
加入我们人员匮乏的军队
to assist our depleted army.
我相信会有很多优秀的英格兰人
I believe that many fine Englishmen
为了你的荣耀而响应号♥召
will heed the call for your glory
击退苏格兰人
and repel the Scots.
但你不必为这些事烦心 我的国王
But these are matters that need not trouble you, my king.
我很好
I am well,
你儿子每天都在长大
and your son grows each day.
我听说战争造就男人 而生育造就女人
I was told that war finds men and childbirth finds women.
我们都承受着上天给予的一切
We endure what is given to us,
各安天命
each his own.
也许世事就是如此
Perhaps this is the way of things.
永远爱你的妻子
Your ever-loving wife,
凯瑟琳王后 英格兰摄政王"
Queen Catherine, regent of England."
这是霍华德将军的信 陛下
'Tis from General Howard, Your Grace.
他招募到军队了吗
Does he have his army?
首席军械师
Chief Armorer...
我需要你的帮助
I have need of your services.
詹姆斯
James
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James?
安格斯·道格拉斯
Angus Douglas.
陛下
Oh, Your Grace.
-我来找国王 -他骑马出去了
- I came to find the king. - He has ridden out.
我来加入我父亲的军队 但他们也已经走了
I came to join my father's men, but they have gone also.
那你必须带我去找詹姆斯国王
Then you must take me to King James.
陛下
Uh, Your Grace...
你不能骑马去战场
you cannot ride to battle.
你相信梦境和幻象的力量吗
Do you believe in the power of dreams and visions?
当然相信
Oh, aye. Most certainly.
不然我们的祖先如何与我们交流
How else would our ancestors talk to us?
你做梦了吗 陛下
Did you have a dream, Your Grace?
我梦见...
I dreamt that...
国王和我自己身上
that myself and the king
浸满了苏格兰的鲜血
were drenched in the blood of Scotland.
那你一定要告诉他
Then you must tell him.
詹姆斯
James!
你看 梅格
You see, Meg?
他们都来了
They all came.
放下分歧 来面对他们共同的敌人
Settled their differences to face a common enemy.
亨利国王已经离开了
King Henry's away,
他不应该大开门户
and he shouldn't have left the pantry door open!
上帝保佑
God have mercy.
玛丽 我已经请莉娜来威斯敏斯特了
Mary, I have asked for Lina to be brought to Westminster
这样贝茜和乌苏拉就能
so Bessie and Ursula can attend her
在她临盆的时候照顾她了
when the child comes.
好的 凯瑟琳
Of course, Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
玛吉
Maggie.
霍华德将军正在努力召集人马
General Howard is struggling to draw men to the banner.
如果他们看到了摄政王 那...
If they see their regent, then--
凯瑟琳...
Catherine...
这主意糟透了
'tis a folly.
不管你母亲跟你说过些什么
No matter what your mother has told you,
你都没准备好做这些...
you are not equipped for this--
那谁能来做 波尔夫人
Then who is, Lady Pole?
我们的军队若是不在
England is a land of women and children
英格兰只剩下老弱妇孺
in our army's absence.
必须有人保护他们
Someone must defend them.
你的堂兄埃德蒙很清楚
Your cousin Edmund knew the cost
追寻理想要付出什么代价
of following a cause.
他早已准备好为他的信仰而死了
He was prepared to die for what he believed in.
为了拯救我的国家 我也毫不惧死
To save my country, so am I.
我也许可以让詹姆斯明白过来...
I may make James see sense...
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表