剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Rosa... she was well?
开心吗
And happy?
你和她说话了吗
Did you speak to her?
说了
I did.
玛丽 我想和你聊聊外面的喊叫声
Mary, I want to talk to you about the shouting...
和街上受伤的人们
...and the people who were hurt out in the streets.
我知道你一定很害怕 但你必须勇敢
I know you must have been afraid, but you were very brave.
或许明天我们可以一起去散步
Perhaps tomorrow we could walk together.
去花♥园♥怎么样
Out in the gardens?
坏人会被绞死
The bad men will be hanged.
什么
What?
父王要砍掉他们的头
My father cuts their heads off.
"约翰·赖特 当街煽动暴♥力♥"
"John Wright, inciting violence on the street.
"理查德·弗莱彻 煽动暴♥乱♥"
"Richard Fletcher, inciting to riot.
"亨利·斯威夫特 袭击国王卫兵"
"Henry Swift, assaulting the king's soldiers.
"马克·利特尔顿 损坏..."
Mark Littleton, destroying"--
亨利 我必须和你谈谈玛丽
Henry, I must speak with you about Mary.
"损坏羊毛商人财产"
"Destroying a wool merchant's property.
"约翰·林肯 袭击国王卫兵"
"John Lincoln, assaulting the king's soldiers,
"煽动暴♥乱♥"
inciting violence."
他们都是我手下逮捕的暴♥乱♥头目 陛下
These are the ring leaders that my men apprehended, Your Grace.
他们扰乱了国王的安宁
They rose against the king's peace.
他们是叛乱者 必须付出代价
They are rebels. They must pay.
亨利 你必须宽恕他们
Henry, you must show them mercy.
他们都是你的子民
They are your subjects.
他们不是反抗你
They did not rise up against you.
他们只是太饿 找不到活儿干
They are simply hungry and can find no work.
-你看见街上的暴♥乱♥了 -是
- You saw the chaos in the streets. - Yeah.
伦敦的孩子都看到了流血事件
And London's children all saw bloodshed.
玛丽也看见了
Mary among them.
她被吓到了
She is disturbed by it.
求你
Please...
不要再让他们遭受更多的痛苦
...spare them from further pain.
保护他们的纯真
Save their innocence.
不要让你的手沾染他们父亲的血
Do not have their fathers' blood on your hands.
他们会被绞死
They will hang.
沃尔西 安排下去
Wolsey, make arrangements.
我听从国王的命令
I serve the king's wish.
"做一名好妻子"
"Be a good wife.
"与他和好"
Make your peace."
我们没有马
We have no horses.
他骑走了
He has taken them.
那我们就步行
So we will walk.
陛下 这些人罪不至死
Your Grace, these men do not deserve to die.
他们饿极了 他们一无所有
They are starving. They have nothing.
皇家卫兵打得更狠
The worst assaults came from the royal soldiers.
我试过了 不过我还会再试
I have tried, but I will try again.
陛下
Your Grace?
亨利 求你
Henry, please.
求你重新考虑
I beg you to reconsider.
我说过我不会宽恕他们的
I've said I will not.
他们被判有罪
The condemned have been
因其攻击外国人
found guilty of attacks on foreign persons
破坏国王的安宁
and breaking the king's peace.
你们还有什么遗言吗
Do you have any final words?
-求您宽恕 -宽恕我们吧
- Mercy, please. - Have mercy.
求您宽恕 大人
Mercy, my Lord!
绞死他们
Hang them.
-亨利 -我不想看他们执刑
- Henry-- - They can die without me watching them.
亨利
Henry.
亨利 求你重新考虑考虑
Henry, I beg you to reconsider.
他们的确做错了 但他们饿极了
What they did was wrong, but they were starving.
他们会服从我的意志 你也是
They will bend to my will, and so will you.
整个英格兰都会服从你的意志 陛下
The whole of England bows to your will, Your Grace.
凯瑟琳 告诉玛丽 她会成为女王
Catherine, go to Mary and tell her she will be queen.
像她外祖母西班牙女王一样
Queen of Spain, as her grandmother was.
你会让她嫁给查尔斯吗
You will marry her to Charles?
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢你为女儿着想
Thank you for our daughter's sake.
不要再让我听到"另一位国王"这种话
And let me never hear the title "Alter Rex" again.
陛下 请您原谅
Your Grace, I beg forgiveness--
你应该称呼我为国王陛下
My title is Your Majesty.
记住
Remember it.
国王陛下
Your Majesty...
请你赦免他们
...please spare these men.
我
I am...
我又怀孕了
I am with child again.
请您看在他的份上赦免他们吧
Please spare them for his sake.
这是最后一次
It's one final chance.
赦免他们
Grant them mercy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"约翰·赖特 当街煽动暴♥乱♥"
"John Wright, inciting violence in the street.
"威廉·史密斯 盗窃羊毛商人财产"
"William Smith, theft of a merchant's property.
"约翰·林肯 袭击国王卫兵"
"John Lincoln, assaulting the king's soldiers,
"煽动暴♥乱♥"
"Inciting violence.
"愿上帝宽恕他们的灵魂"
May God have mercy on their souls."
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
国王陛下赦免了他们
His Majesty the king has pardoned them.
放他们离开
They may go free.
-天佑吾王 -天佑吾王
- God save the king. - God save the king!
天佑吾王亨利
God save King Henry!
天佑吾王
God save the king!
我们去打猎了 母亲大人
We went hunting, lady mother.
你们一点都没想念可怜的母亲吗
So you have not missed your poor mother at all?
阿尔巴尼今天早上抵达
Albany arrived this morning.
我们本来要骑马去找你的
We were gonna ride down to see you.
安格斯不见了
Angus is gone.
他带走了我所有的东西
He has taken everything I own.
也是他们的东西
Everything that is theirs, too.
我弟弟不愿帮我 而凯瑟琳劝我...
And my brother will not help me, and Catherine bids me to...
"与他和好" "做个好妻子"
"Keep the peace" and "Be a good wife."
但我不想这么做
But I will not.
他这次太过分
He goes too far this time.
帮帮我
So help me.
我知道你的家族和教皇关系密切
I know your family has connections with the Pope.
代我向他请♥愿♥
Petition him on my behalf.
向他说明我的离婚缘由
Put to him my case for an annulment.
我查阅过法律
I have researched it all in law.
我有正当理由
I know I have grounds.
那将是他第一次这么做
It would be the first time he's agreed to it.
你的机会不大
Your chances are not high.
但请向他说明我的理由
But make my case to him.
恳求他
Beseech him...
要是我别无选择
because I will find a way to rid myself of that Douglas demon
我会用别的方式摆脱那个格拉斯家的恶魔
if it is the last thing I ever do.
没有人能阻止我
And none, including Henry and his queen,
包括亨利和他的王后
shall stop me.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表