剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
and throw out their petition without consideration.
我明白了 殿下
I see, Your Grace.
应该会这样
Yes, that would be so.
我会告知苏格兰枢密院的
I will inform the Scottish council.
不要耽搁
Waste no time.
赶回爱丁堡
Return to Edinburgh
把王后的失宜告诉他们
and tell them of the queen's disgrace.
我们支持你
You have our support.
-该死的外国人 -没错
- Bloody foreigners. - That's right.
军队是为了勇敢的使命...
An army is for a valiant purpose...
为了打仗 为了维护公正
for war, for the upkeep of justice.
我越来越觉得自己像个街头流氓
More and more, I feel like a street thug.
宫廷笼罩着黑暗
There is a darkness at court.
国王在宫殿中偷偷猎艳
The king prowls the palace,
而王后则在争取他的宠爱
and the queen looks for his favor.
她似乎越来越不顾一切了
She seems ever more desperate.
没有让人有安全感的地方了 奥维多
It no longer feels safe anywhere, Oviedo,
即便是在家里
even here at home.
英格兰变了
This is a different England.
上帝 您已经带走了我所有的儿子
Lord, You have taken all my sons.
这样还不能为我赎罪吗
Is not the price of my sin paid?
求您了
Please.
请赐予我一个男孩
Please grant me a boy.
我会证明我的价值 上帝
I will prove my worth, Lord.
我会捍卫您的教会
I will defend your church.
我会让您和您指定的国王都满意
I will please both you and your anointed king...
你有什么事
What do you want?
恕我冒昧 陛下
If I may be so bold, Your Grace,
在教堂里这样问一位红衣主教未免有点奇怪
what a strange thing to ask a cardinal in a church.
国王的姐姐玛格丽特正骑马南下朝宫廷而来
The king's sister Margaret rides south towards court.
我们希望您能跟她讲讲道理
We hope you can reason with her.
我一直都很爱她
I have loved her well,
但她说要废除婚姻就太过分了
but she goes too far with talk of annulment.
您的
Where, uh...
您的侍女们呢
Where are your ladies?
我想单独走走
I wish to walk alone.
我注意到您最近经常一个人散步
I notice you walk alone more often.
我独自祈祷
I pray alone.
为了继承人
For the heir.
在经历过如此多次失去后
Must require a great deal of supplication...
一定要不断祷告才能
to maintain such faith in the wake of...
保持这种信念
so much loss.
对
Yes.
现在我和我儿子要去休息了
And now my son and I will retire.
这是一种威胁 沃尔西
It is a threat, Wolsey.
这种新教异端
This Protestant heresy.
我们都有同感
We both feel it.
所以也许我们应该停止彼此之间的争吵
So perhaps we should stop bickering between ourselves
一起捍卫我们的上帝和国王
and defend our God and our king...
为了我们俩
for both our sakes.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
在伦敦印刷出版
Printed upon London presses
然后发往全国各地
and sent all over the country.
这些可怕的精神毒药也传遍了全国
And the hideous poison spreads.
现在他们说教会无法赦免罪孽
Now they say that the Church cannot absolve sin
布施也不能净化灵魂
and that giving alms does not cleanse the soul.
那他们觉得基♥督♥是为什么而死呢
Then what do they think Christ died for?
罪孽是可以洗去的
Sin can be washed away.
上帝的恩典能让我们重归清白
We can be made clean again by God's grace.
王后说得很对
The queen is quite correct,
不仅因为她对这种肮脏思想的厌恶
both in her disgust at this filth
还因为她对这种思想一贯的反对态度
but also in her ecumenical argument against it.
赞美上帝 我们摧毁了黑衣修士区的印刷厂
God be praised we destroyed a press in Blackfriars.
摧毁一个印刷厂无法阻止它
One press will not stop it.
我们已经集结了王宫军营的士兵
We have mustered men from the palace barracks.
放心吧 还会有很多人被捕
Rest assured, there'll be many more arrests.
很好 必须让这些鼠辈绝迹
Good. The rats must be stamped out.
我们就没有变得极度狂热的危险吗
Are we not in danger of hysteria?
为什么会这样
How so?
狂热分子只是很小的一部分人
This group of fanatics is a tiny minority.
尽管如此 还是非常危险
A dangerous group, nonetheless.
国王和王后宣布他们
The king and queen are right to
是犯有叛国罪的异端是对的
pronounce heresy and treason.
所以我们浪费了
So we waste men
军队所需要的人力和税收
and taxes that our army needs--
一颗火星就能烧毁整座城市 斯塔福公爵
One spark can burn a city, Lord Stafford!
所以我们必须把这种肮脏思想付之一炬
But instead, a fire must be made of this filth,
正如红衣主教所说
as the cardinal calls it.
必要的话 还包括传播这种思想的人
And if necessary, from those who spread it.
对
Yes.
如果事情发展到那一步的话
If it should come to that.
我们要捍卫上帝 先生们
We are defending God, gentlemen,
还有祂的英格兰国王
and His King of England.
-对 对 -同意
- Hear, hear. - Hear.
好 我们会考虑一下
Well, we'll think on it.
有了你和沃尔西 我耳边忠言不绝
Between you and Wolsey, I'm surrounded by good counsel.
我喜欢你热血沸腾时的眼神
I love that look in your eye when your blood's up.
这是因为我肚子里有王子的力量
It is the power of the prince within me.
他把他的力量给了我
He gives me his strength...
这力量来自于你
which comes from you.
梅格一有麻烦就想背叛她的结婚誓词
Meg wishes to betray her wedding vows at first sign of trouble.
但我们 亨利
But we, Henry...
我们克服了困难 又重新找回了彼此
we overcome and find ourselves again.
你现在讨厌我姐姐了吗
Do you hate my sister now?
我讨厌她的异端邪说
I hate her heresy.
废除婚姻会让她的灵魂受到诅咒
Annulment of marriage will damn her soul.
如果我再次纵容她
Then again, if I just indulge her,
可能会让她停止抱怨
then that might shut her bleating.
但会让她的灵魂冒险 而不是我的
It's her own soul she risks, not mine.
对
No...
对 亨利 这太过分了
No, Henry, it is an outrage.
如果梅格非要废除婚姻 驱使着
If she pushes for this, then Meg is possessed
马丁·路德的那个恶魔就会控制她
by the same devil that inspires Martin Luther and his--
住嘴 你不能让宝宝不安
Stop. You must not upset the baby.
-它在你肚子里必须保持平静 -他 他
- It must be calm within you-- - H-he. He.
是他 亨利
It is a he, Henry.
上帝爱我们
We are beloved.
好吧 如果上帝爱我们 那祂一定恨斯塔福
Well, if we are beloved, then Stafford must be hated.
那哥们有三个儿子
The man has three sons.
刚才发生的事你也看到了
You saw what just happened.
他们在会上质疑我
I'm questioned at council.
如果我有儿子 就能巩固我的权威
If I had a son, it would reassert my authority.
那我就催他快点出生
Then I will hurry him to you.
陛下 慢点
Whoa, Grace, slow down.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这样跑下去 我们的马♥会♥一分为二的
We'll snap our horses in two at this rate.
别担心
Don't fret.
我不是中看不中用的花瓶 哈尔·斯图尔特
I'm not some posy of bonnie flowers, Hal Stewart.
我担心的不是你 而是我自己
It's not ya I'm worried about. It's me.
自从在农场跟我的表兄弟们比过赛后
I haven't ridden like that
我还从没这样骑过
since racing my cousins on the farm.
所以你是在跟我比赛了
Oh, so it's a race you're after.
我可没这么说
That's not what I said.
那就比比谁先到伦敦 来吧
But a race to London it is. Come on!
驾
Yah!
比韦斯先生是从西班牙来的
Señor Vives has traveled from Spain.
-陛下 -他远道而来就为了
- Your Grace. - All this way
教你天文学 数学和诗歌♥
to teach you astronomy, mathematics, poetry.
是的
Indeed.
先生 作为玛丽公主的家庭教师
As Princess Mary's governess, señor,
我可以证明她有强烈的好奇心
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表