剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Such posture.
你让父王丢脸了
You dishonor your father.
有时候在你身上 我能看到祖母的影子
You know, sometimes in you now, I see my lady grandmother.
我认为我更富有 陛下
I believe I am wealthier, Your Majesty.
"义人所有的虽少
"Better the little that the righteous have
"强过许多恶人的财物
"Than the wealth of many wicked...
"因为耶♥和♥华♥扶持义人"
for the Lord upholds the righteous."
《诗篇》第37章
Psalms 37.
亨利 我要单独跟你谈谈
Henry, I will speak with you alone.
姨妈 请带我儿子去学箭术
Lady Aunt, please take my son out to archery.
我稍后就去
I'll join you presently.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我知道你想摆脱我
I know you would be rid of me.
我会同意的
And I will grant it.
我会离开威斯敏斯特宫
I will leave Westminster
远离宫廷安静地生活
and live quietly far from court.
-但这是我的决定 而我 -不
- But this is my decision, and I-- - No.
不 我已经决定好了
No, I have made it.
我爱你
I love you.
我可怜你
I pity you.
但要知道 亨利
But know this, Henry.
我不会让你废除我们的婚姻
I will not let you push me from this marriage.
我永远都是你的妻子
I will always be your wife.
这一点是你无论如何也改变不了的
There is nothing you can do to change that.
希望你能得到安宁
I hope you may find peace.
享受和他在一起的时光
Savor what you have with him.
不会长久的
It will not last.
你虽然暂时额能睡在我的床上
And you may sleep in my bed for now,
但永远都夺不走我英格兰女王之位
but you will never take my place as Queen of England.
我最亲爱的女儿玛丽
My dearest daughter Mary,
你还太小 还有很多事情你理解不了
there is much that you are yet too young to understand...
比如我们为何好离开宫里 离开你父王
...about why we are leaving the palace and your father.
但我并不后悔
But there is nothing I regret.
如果上帝让我再重活一次
Were God to grant me all my time again,
我还是会做出与第一次同样的选择
I would live exactly as I did the first time,
我也不会改变我的方向
and I would not change my course.
我知道了爱
I have known love...
快乐
...and joy...
和友谊
...and friendship.
曾几何时 我们打造了其他人梦寐以求的
For a time, we built what others only dreamt of...
英格兰的卡梅洛特
...Camelot for England...
和我们的天堂
...and a paradise for us.
母亲大人 它死了吗
Lady Mother, is it dead?
上帝考验我们的信念
God tests our faith,
我们并不总会知道祂在考验什么
and we do not always know what He is testing.
是保持方向的力量
Is it our strength to stay the course...
还是接受无法改变的事实
...or is it to accept the things we cannot change
亦或在接受和对上帝的恳求中
and find peace in acceptance
找到安宁
and our supplication to the Lord?
我听见上帝对我说
I hear God speak to me.
他要我寻找安宁
He asks me to find peace...
用爱你和爱祂之情填补我的心
...to fill my heart with loving you and Him.
你父王给自己惹了很多麻烦 玛丽
Your father casts himself in many troubles, Mary.
他怕自己冒犯了上帝
He fears he has offended God,
因此他把心思都花在
and so he breaks his mind upon a goose chase
追逐一个永远也赢不了的奖品上
for a prize that he can never win.
可是在他寻找的过程中
But in his search,
他没有看到上帝赐予我们的最大的奖赏
he fails to see the biggest prize of all that God has given us,
那就是你
and it is you.
原谅他
Forgive him.
祈祷他能迷途知返
Pray that he may find his way again...
祈祷他能获得安宁
...and that he be may granted his peace.
大家叫我哈利
People call me Harry.
相信自己的决心 玛丽
Believe your purpose, Mary.
做个快乐的人
Be of merry heart.
看
There.
它能给你力量
记住你的起点
你的家乡
那就是北 看到了吗
That's north. See?
我非常爱你
I love you very much...
就像我爱他一样
...as I love him.
我们要给它自♥由♥吗
Shall we set him free?
我是他的妻子
I am his wife.
我是英格兰女王
I am Queen of England.
我是上帝顺从的仆人
I am God's obedient servant.
而你
But you...
是英格兰的未来
you are England's future.
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表