剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
I cannot lose you, Henry.
亲爱的 对不起
My love, I'm sorry.
尤其是你
You, most of all,
最能理解凯瑟琳的痛苦
will understand Catherine's suffering.
别再夭折了 不要
Not another child, not another.
可怜的孩子
Oh, that poor wee boy.
过来
Hey.
如果你想南下去看她
If you wish to ride south to see her...
不 我会留在苏格兰
No, I'll stay in Scotland
履行我的职责
and do my duty...
默默悲伤
...and I'll grieve in private.
你是一位好王后 梅格
You're a fine queen, Meg,
也是一位好妻子
and a good wife.
你很快就会赢得苏格兰人♥民♥的心
You'll win the hearts of Scotland in no time.
等我下次见到凯瑟琳 我会
When I next see Catherine, I will...
紧紧地抱住她
hold her close.
她就像姐姐
She is hermana...
姐姐
sister.
致我的女儿 卡特莉娜
我在我的新领地纳瓦拉给你写信
我知道这是在揭你的伤疤
政♥治♥和王权游戏并不简单
如果你和你的小牛犊想赢 就得好好学着
不要像英格兰人一样悲春伤秋
你要骄傲且勇敢 西班牙人
要像你母亲一样
你依然是西班牙的孩子
你是我的孩子
"不要像英格兰人一样"
"Do not be like the English."
亨利
Henry...
你有权谈论力量
...you were right to speak of strength.
我们用足够强大的力量打造卡梅洛特
We were strong enough to build this Camelot.
现在我们必须用更强大的力量守护它
Now We must be even stronger to keep it.
为什么讲话的不是国王
Why do I speak...
而是我
and not the King?
因为你们的痛苦因我而起
Because your pain is mine and I have caused it.
我们以前是幼稚的孩子
We were children...
但我们不再是孩子了
but we are not children anymore.
我们的纯真已经褪去
Our innocence is lost.
我们在疼痛
And our new Wisdom forged in pain...
哀伤
and grief...
以及悲痛中锻造出了新的智慧
and terrible sadness.
我们失去了我们的儿子
We have lost our precious son...
我们也失去了在西班牙的尊贵地位
...and We have also lost our dignity to Spain.
我父亲写了一封信
My father wrote to gloat
来夸耀他的胜利
about his victory,
但我要告诉你们的是
but I Will tell you this...
我们不会沉浸在悲痛之中
We do not drown when we feel grief.
我们不会因犯错而羞愧
We do not shy from our mistakes,
我们也不会容忍♥盟友的背叛
and we do not stand to be betrayed by allies!
我们将各位召集至此
We called you here
是因为整个英格兰都必须知道这一点
because the Whole of England must know this.
我已重生
I am reborn.
我是英格兰人
I am English!
上帝保佑亨利国王
God save King Henry!
上帝保佑亨利国王 上帝保佑亨利国王
God save the King! God save the King!
上帝保佑英格兰的凯瑟琳王后
God save Queen Catherine of England!
上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen!
上帝保佑王后 上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen!
我们要向法国开战
- - We will go to war with France,
但这次我们独自战斗
but this time on our own.
上帝保佑王后 上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
英格兰 一定会胜利
England, you shall have your victory,
我的腹中也会有新的继承人
and you will also have a new heir from my womb.
我以英格兰女儿的身份站在这里
I stand here as a daughter of England,
向你保证
and I make you that promise.
上帝保佑王后 上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
以英格兰女儿的身份站在这里
I stand here as a daughter of England,
向你保证
and I make you that promise.
上帝保佑王后 上帝保佑王后
God save the Queen! God save the Queen!
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表