剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
and radiate your light
您的美貌和您的善良
and your beauty and your kindness.
我曾警告过您要提防您的父亲 陛下
I tried to warn you about your father, Highness,
可现在英格兰人都说
but now the English people say
我们西班牙人都一样 都像他那样
we Spanish are all the same, just like him,
不能信任我们
and we cannot be trusted.
我们所有人都要忍♥受 不仅仅是您
All of us must live with this, not only you.
这个想法让你头晕了 是不是
The thought makes you faint, does it?
莉娜 是肚子里的孩子吗
Lina, is it the baby?
孩子
Baby?
贝茜 去给王后拿点麦芽酒好吗
Bessie, would you fetch some ale for the Queen?
你...
You...
怀孕了
...are with child?
是的 殿下
Yes, Highness.
多久了
How long?
大概...
I think...
三个月了
three months.
可你都没告诉我
But you didn't tell me.
我没想和您说 当时...
I did not want to tell you when...
您脑子里的事太多了
you had so much to occupy your mind.
我的父亲...
My father...
他拿了葡萄
he took the grape.
他以前总是向我保证说 这次
He used to promise me that this time,
他会让我伸手拿的
he'd let me take it.
然后他还是故技重施
Then he'd do it again...
一次又一次
...and again.
现在又是
Now again.
我是不是也像他那样了...
Have I become like him...
所以你都不信任我了
...so you no longer trust me?
我都变得让我们俩不再是朋友了吗
Am I so changed that we are no longer friends?
那是您的选择 凯瑟琳
That is your choice, Catherine.
您是王后 我是您的侍女
You are the Queen. I am your lady.
我们俩是不是朋友
Whether or not we are friends
是您说了算 不是我
is in your gift, not mine.
这地方 这王宫...
This place, the palace...
不是家
it is not a home.
而像个棋盘
It is like a gaming board,
他们都是在下棋
and they all play the games.
您也是
You too.
您下得还很好呢
You play them very well.
可我不想下
But I do not wish to play.
我只是想过简单的生活
I merely wish to live my simple life.
我真为你高兴 莉娜
I am happy for you, Lina.
下去吧
Go.
你应该休息
You should rest.
等你肚子再大点
When you are fuller in your term,
你可以在家待着 直到你能回来为止...
you may stay home until you are ready to return to me...
为了你的孩子好
...for your child's sake.
您比您的父王强
You are better than your father.
你展示您的力量
You show strength
但还有谦和...
but humility...
勇气和耐心
courage and patience.
而且您能做您母后和父亲都做不到的事
And you do something your mother and father could not do.
您既发号♥施令又征求别人的意见
You ask questions of others as well as handing them orders.
您的心很善良 凯瑟琳
You have a good heart, Catherine.
风暴会过去的
This storm will pass.
亨利...
Henry...
今晚我能侍寝吗
...may I attend your bed tonight?
我累了
I'm tired.
晚安 陛下
Good night, Your Grace.
这就是浪费时间
Well, that was a bollocking waste of time.
霍华德将军
General Howard.
斯塔福大人...
My lord Stafford...
英格兰的优秀男儿们...
...good men of England...
我们很抱歉
We are sorry.
你们这些勇士不应受此屈辱
You brave men did not deserve to languish in such ignominy.
费迪南国王...
King Ferdinand...
费迪南国王背叛了你们...
King Ferdinand betrayed you...
也背叛了我
and me, too.
但你们没有背叛自己
But you did not betray yourselves.
奥维多队长 出列
Captain Oviedo, step forward.
陛下
Your Grace.
我们听说你不知疲倦地给部队打气
We're told you worked tirelessly to maintain morale,
你甚至把一些逃兵追了回来
that you even brought back some who deserted.
王后希望授予你个礼物
The Queen wishes to bestow a gift upon you.
马赛塔的奥维多
Oviedo of Maceta,
我们封你为平民骑士以表彰你对英格兰的贡献
for your service to England, we make you a commoner knight.
接受方旗骑士的头衔...
Receive the title knight banneret...
以及我们的谢意吧
with our gratitude.
就当做王后代表她的国家
Think of it as a personal apology
向你道歉
on behalf of her country.
我认为这是我的王后给予的恩赐
I think of this as a blessing from my queen.
我去打猎
I'm going hunting.
你好啊
Hello.
他在长牙
He's teething.
我来带他一会
I will take him for a while.
好的
Okay.
过来 过来
Come, come.
我们去向上帝祈愿
We will speak to God
祈求祂原谅你母亲的骄傲
and ask Him to forgive your mother's pride
指引她今后的路
and guide her in the future.
来吧
Come on.
圣父啊
Holy Father...
请宽恕我的罪过
...forgive me for my sins.
圣父啊
Holy Father...
我受到了
I was tempted by...
虚荣的蛊惑
vanity.
我背离了您
I turned away from You.
圣父啊
Holy Father...
帮帮我的夫君
...help my husband.
抚慰他的心灵
Heal his heart.
亨利
Henry...
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨...亨利
Hen... Henry!
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
殿下
Highness.
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
国王想见您
...the King wishes to see you.
我一直在等你
I have waited for you.
我知道
I know.
我现在明白你母亲去世时你的感受了
I know now What you felt when your mother died and you...
你说你无能为力
...you said you could not help
只能感受到她在冰冷的地下
but feel that she was cold under the ground.
亨利 他会被裹得紧紧的吗
Henry, will he have enough swaddling around him?
亲爱的
My love...
我可怜的爱人
...my poor, sweet love.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么上帝
Why would God...
祂在惩罚我们吗 这是惩罚吗
Does He punish us? Is this punishment?
祂为何要惩罚我们
Why would He?
我爱你 凯瑟琳
I love you, Catherine.
我会爱你 呵护你
And I will love you and love you,
我们还会有儿子的
and We will have another son,
他会很坚强 因为我们如此坚强
and he will be strong because we are so strong.
对
Yes.
没错
Yes.
我不能没有你
I cannot lose you.
我不能没有你 亨利
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表