剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
《西班牙公主》前情提要
Previously on The Spanish Princess...
陛下 沃尔西主教和您的女儿说过了
Your Grace, Cardinal Wolsey has been speaking with your daughter.
他说她要结婚
He says she is to marry.
沃尔西想要把她嫁给法国皇太子
Wolsey seeks to wed her to the dauphin.
我宁愿她嫁给西班牙国王
I would sooner see her marry Charles,
查尔斯
the King of Spain.
他对你还是很好吧
He is still kind to you?
他已经变了
He is changed.
-我对他毫无贡献 -玛丽...
- I have given him nothing. - Mary...
她将会追随你 成为伟大的统治者
she will be the one to rule and follow you in greatness.
我们被人威胁了
We are being threatened.
我看到那些暴民和外来者
I see the rioters and the immigrants.
亨利 不要
Henry, no!
国王才是他们苦难的源头
It is the king who is the cause of all their suffering.
我姐姐梅格写信给我
My sister Meg writes to me,
声称她自己的婚姻是无效的
claiming that her own marriage is invalid.
我知道你的家族和教皇关系密切
I know your family has connections with the pope.
向他说明我的离婚缘由
Put to him my case for an annulment.
你就是大家说的"胜国王"吧 "另一个国王"
The man they call the "Alter Rex," the "Other king."
凯瑟琳 告诉玛丽 她会成为女王
Catherine, go to Mary and tell her she will be queen--
西班牙女王
Queen of Spain.
亨利 我又怀孕了
Henry, I am with child again.
这是最后一次
It's one final chance.
西班牙公主
第二季 第七集
《信念》
我打
I fight.
你打
You fight.
他打
He fights.
打... [拉丁语打的第一人称单数]
Pugno...
打 打[拉丁语打的第二和第三人称单数]
pugnas, pugnat.
我们打
We fight.
来打我吧 如果你有胆的话
Come on at me, then, if ya dare,
你这苏格兰猪
ya Scots dog.
我们打
We fight.
打[拉丁语第一人称复数]
Pugnamus,
打[拉丁语第二人称复数]
pugnatis,
打[拉丁语第三人称复数]
pugnant.
你死了 英格兰佬
You're dead, sassenach.
把他们都抓起来 所有的文件一律没收
Arrest them! Seize all the documents!
谴责教皇
玛丽 我们来给你父王表演...
Now, Mary, we will show your father--
行了 我不要再听了
No, no. I-I need hear no more.
玛丽公主是非常出色的学生 陛下
Princess Mary is a wonderful student, Your Majesty,
天生的学者
a natural scholar.
女孩能学得和男孩一样好
Girls can learn as well as boys.
学好了也就读读福音
To read the Gospels.
甚至去治理国家
And even to govern.
王后从西班牙找了个教师
The queen has engaged a tutor from Spain,
陛下
Your Majesty.
非常有名的人
A remarkable-sounding man.
很好
Oh, very well.
但关于谁会在我之后治理英格兰的问题
But as to who will govern England after me,
人选不在这里...
the answer does not lie in here...
而在那里
but in there.
陛下
Your Majesty.
在黑衣修士那里抓捕了一些人
The arrests have been made in Blackfriars.
是什么事 斯塔福大人
What matter is this, Lord Stafford?
异教♥徒♥ 陛下
Ah, heretics, Your Grace,
起源于萨克森的
that started out of Saxony.
马丁·路德的宗教改革派
Martin Luther's reformists.
他们说教皇不是神圣的
They say the pope is not holy
国王也不是由上帝指定的
and the king is not anointed by God.
的确 陛下
Indeed, Your Grace.
还有 陛下
Oh, and, Your Majesty,
那个苏格兰的软蛋求见
that milksop from Scotland requests audience.
我们本来还想去打鹿来着
We were going after deer.
你表现得很好 玛丽
You did very well, Mary.
有个更严厉些的女教师 也许她能更好
She would have done better with a stronger governess, perhaps.
你总是惯着她 玛吉
You have indulged her too often, Maggie.
有几封教皇来的信函 陛下
There were several dispatches from the Holy Father, Your Grace,
但没有涉及到您废除您婚姻的事
but, uh, nothing about an annulment of your marriage.
这事什么时候才能到头
When will this be at an end?
情况更糟了
Mm. It gets worse.
我们刚刚得知安格斯跑到
We've just learned Angus has ridden
伦敦去寻求国王的支持去了
to London to petition the king for support.
我的天啊
By Christ Jesu.
这算什么婚姻 就是缠在你身上
What is marriage but a chain around the body,
把你拉向深渊的锁链
pulling you into the depths?
我需要独♥立♥
I need independence,
而我弟弟不把遗产给我
and my brother denies me my inheritance!
您弟弟的那笔钱不过是个幻影 陛下
This money from your brother is a phantom, Your Grace.
您必须放弃
You must let it go.
不
No.
我要去伦敦和我哥弟弟谈谈
I will go to London and speak to my brother.
那个软蛋安格斯怎么办
What about that cur, Angus?
如果我看见他 我就把他给阉了
If I see him, I will cut his manhood off.
哈尔·斯图尔特
Hal Stewart!
把我的马和给养准备好
Ready my horses and provisions.
我们要出远门
We have a long ride ahead.
我的妻子
My wife
她的傲慢让各个王国产生嫌隙
divides kingdoms with her arrogance.
她在我们的土地上制♥造♥愤怒
She creates bad humor within our land.
她还公开对您表示敌意 殿下
She's openly hostile towards you, Your Grace.
陛下
Your Majesty,
玛格丽特甚至可能煽动针对英格兰人的更多暴♥力♥
Margaret may even incite more violence against the English.
陛下...
Your Majesty...
梅格不想打仗
Meg doesn't want a war.
伯爵怀有私人恩怨
The earl has personal grievances
而他想把您牵扯进去
which he attempts to drag you into.
她请求教皇废除我们的婚姻
She asked the pope to annul our union,
宣布我们的结合无效
to declare our marriage illegitimate.
我禁止了她这么做
I forbade her this course of action.
-她耍了我 -这个计划没有用
- She makes a fool of me. - This plan is futile.
的确
Indeed.
在上帝见证下的婚姻是无法废除的
A marriage made in God's eyes cannot be undone.
除非是教皇决定的
Unless the pope decides it.
罗马那边什么都是可能的
All things are possible from Rome.
这傻瓜没好事 陛下
This fool is ill news, Your Majesty.
他让王子不高兴了
He upsets the prince.
回苏格兰去吧 安格斯
Ride back to Scotland, Angus.
-我只是来警告您要... -别说了
- I-I merely warn you to-- - No.
让您退下呢 大人
You're dismissed, my lord.
这种要针对神圣婚姻发动战争的言论
Such talk of waging war on the sanctity of marriage.
这种话题居然可以提出来
That this could even be raised
玷污本宫廷...
to pollute this court...
教廷会把他们挖出来的
And the church digs them out.
已指派助理行政官摩尔
Undersheriff More has been charged
追查团伙的头目
with finding the ringleaders.
我祈祷每一只老鼠都被抓住...
And I pray that every rat is caught...
以上帝的名义
in the name of God
同时也以天选之子的名义
and in the name of God's appointed king.
安格斯伯爵
Earl Angus,
我们知道阿尔巴尼公爵
we understand that the Duke of Albany
向教皇提出请求
proposes a petition to the pope
废除你们的婚姻
for your marriage to be annulled.
是的 作为梅格的共同摄政王 他...
Yes, eh, he does. As Meg's co-regent, he--
他只是这个吗
Is that all he is?
只是共同摄政吗
Co-regent?
如果他们是情人
If they were lovers,
教皇会发现他们出于个人和不道德的动机
the pope would see they had a personal and immoral motive
并把他们的请求扔出去不予理睬吧
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表