剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
导管
Tube.
好了
Got it.
埃斯米 几十个警♥察♥在来的路上
Esme, there's a dozen officers on their way.
把枪放在楼梯上
Set the gun on the stairs.
我绝不会那么做
I'm not gonna do that.
薇薇安 为什么你在帮她
Vivian, why are you helping her?
-她有你的什么把柄 -什么都没有
- What has she got on you? - Nothing.
我只是想做正确的事
I'm just trying to do the right thing.
你的职责是依法
It's your job to enforce the laws
维护这个国家
to uphold this country.
如果法错了呢
What if the laws are wrong?
听我说
Listen to me:
新国父集团会杀死在上个清除夜
the NFFA targeted and killed innocent people
质疑他们的人
who questioned them last Purge Night.
比如亚当斯教授
People like Professor Adams.
不仅如此 这幢楼里还有他们在
Not only that, there's proof in this building
清除夜之外的时间里杀死公民的证据
that they're killing citizens off-Purge.
-那不可能 -不
- That's impossible. - No.
我原来也是这么认为的 但这是事实
I thought so, too, but it's true.
拜托 柯蒂斯
Come on, Curtis.
你还没有按下扳机
You haven't pulled that trigger yet.
那是有原因的
There's a reason.
你心里也有疑虑
You have doubts too.
你必须要让我继续
You have to let me do this.
这才是正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
我们要继续往上走 好吗
We're gonna keep walking now, okay?
来吧
Come on.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
薇薇安
Vivian!
薇薇安 能听到我说话吗
Vivian, can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Huh? Can you hear me?
-我要带你离开这里 -你...你得赶紧走
- I'm gonna get you out of here. - Please just--you have to go.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
-不要 不要 -拜托
- Come on, come on. - Please.
一定要告诉所有人
Just tell everyone.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
她的情况稳定了 你做得很好
She's stable. You did great.
-谢谢 -监控她的生命体征
- Thanks. - Monitor her vitals.
我要出去帮忙了
I should get out there and help.
有什么事就来找我
If anything comes up, find me.
-好 交给我吧 -谢谢你 琳赛
- Okay, I got this. - Thank you, Lindsey.
杰森医生 需要我帮什么忙
Dr. Jason, how can I help?
送来的伤者更多了
More victims came in.
你负责她
Take her.
你好 我是摩尔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Moore.
二区
区域3-11
可能有爆♥炸♥装置
Possible explosive device.
E7Q区需要增加监控
Requesting additional surveillance on grid E-7-Q.
C1116 请告知
Cameron 1-1-1-6, please advise.
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
他们都这么有货吗
They're all loaded up like that?
天啊
Oh, holy shit!
我们可以在巴拿马肆意挥霍了 宝贝
We'll be living large in Panama, baby.
-太好了 -再见 美国
- Oh, yeah! - Oh, bye‐bye, America.
我不会想你们的
Not gonna miss you.
但是你们俩得教我西班牙语 好吗
Ah, but you two are gonna have to teach us Spanish, okay?
-没问题 -一级警报
- No problem. - Priority alert.
二区指挥中心
District two command center.
二区
区域3-11
发现埃斯米·卡莫纳
10‐29 on Esme Carmona.
嫌犯最后出现在播报中心
Suspect last seen heading up south stairwell
正在通过南楼梯井往四楼走
towards level four Broadcast.
稍等一下 宝贝 照看好他们
Give me a second, baby. Watch them.
请求特殊响应
Requesting special response.
批准消灭协议
Termination protocol authorized.
-是突击队 -埃斯米在干什么
- That's a hit squad. - What the hell is Esme doing?
她要扳倒整个体制
She's taking down the whole fucking system.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要和她一起扳倒
I'm gonna take it down with her.
我们说好的不是这样的 瑞安
That's not the plan, Ryan.
我不能丢下她
I can't leave her.
-那我们也去 -不
- Then we're going too. - No.
-支援你们 -不 等等
- Back you up. - No, wait, wait.
你还有家人
You've got a family.
你得陪着他们
You need to be there for them.
我一个人去
I'm going alone.
我们会一直等你
We'll wait as long as we can.
如果出什么事
If anything happens‐‐
我们会照顾好你妈妈
Your mom will be taken care of.
我们不管怎样都会接上她
We got her no matter what.
国界外见 伙计
We'll see you on the other side, man.
清除夜结束前35分钟
我要给你上增压泵 杰森
Let me get you a booster. Jason.
杰森 血清呢
Jason, where's the vaccines?
等等 我马上回来
Yo, hold on, I'll be right back.
杰森医生
Dr. Jason?
怎么...
What the...
-杰森医生呢 -有段时间没见着他了
- Where's Dr. Jason? - Haven't seen him in a while.
-他的手♥机♥呢 -不接
- What about his cell? - Didn't pick up.
杰森医生呢
Dr. Jason?
伙计们 你们有没有看到杰森医生或琳赛
Hey, guys, have you seen Dr. Jason or Lindsey?
没有 没人进来过 她的情况很稳定
No, no one came in here and she's doing fine.
有点不对劲
Something weird is going on.
你们俩待在她的身边
I need you guys to stay with her.
当然了 嗯 嗯
Of course. Yeah, yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
冷静点 你没事
Calm down. You're okay.
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down, calm down.
你很安全
You're in a safe place.
来
Come on.
你没事 深呼吸
You're okay. Take a deep breath.
深呼吸 冷静点
Ca‐‐deep breath. Calm down.
冷静点 你没事
Calm down. You're okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生了什么
What happened?
他把大家都杀了
He's killing everybody.
继续走 快点
Keep going, move.
快点
Quick!
上上上
Go, go, go.
往上走
Move up!
上
Move!
-等等 这是什么 -趴下
- Wait, what is this? - Get down!
她就在这一层 看到就开枪
She's on this level. Shoot on sight.
你原本在我们车上
You were in the truck.
我们带你来的
We brought you here.
看来你不该那么做
Guess you shouldn't have done that.
为什么
Why?
这些都是好人
These‐‐these were good people.
他们只是想帮忙
They were just trying to help.
帮助谁
Help who?
不是清除者
Not Purgers.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们治疗这些人
By treating those people out there,
就是剥脱清除者应有的权利
you're robbing Purgers of their rightful kills.
不 伙计
No, man.
你的病人
Your patients...
应该死去的
they're supposed to be dead.
听着
Look...
我们只是想度过这一晚
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表