剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
我没有犯罪
and I haven't committed a crime.
你给我一个不去申请限制令的理由
So you tell me why I don't need a restraining order.
你非常擅长躲避侦查
Well, you're so good at evading detection
说明你不是鬼魂就是个幻影
you're either a ghost or a glitch,
我想知道为什么
and I want to know why.
-你是政♥府♥的人 -是的
- You're government. - Yes, I am.
-哪个部门的 -面部分♥析♥
- Which department? - Visual analytics.
天眼
Eyes in the sky.
就因为有你这样的人存在 有一个好人
You know, there's a very good man facing death
马上就要死了
because of people like you.
敲几下键盘就能决定别人命运的感觉
Must feel powerful to seal someone's fate
肯定很好吧
with a few simple keystrokes.
不 并不好
No, it doesn't.
一点都不好
Doesn't feel good at all.
但是当有人违反了法律
But when someone breaks the law,
我别无选择
I have no choice.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
我没有违反法律
I don't break the law.
那你没什么好担心的
Then you won't have a problem.
再见了
I'll see you around.
搞什么
What the fuck?
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表