剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
在网上 网上说
Online, it--it said
这里是发泄情绪的好地方
this place is good for getting out aggression.
没错 这话不假 你之前体验过吗
Yeah, that's right. You ever done this before?
这里签字
Sign here.
-这是什么 -一个免责条款
- What is this? - It's a release.
万一出现意外 放弃你所有的权利
Waives all your rights, in case of an accident.
-什么样的意外 -它们可是动物
- What kind of accident? - They're animals.
它们并不想死 只收现金
They don't want to die. Cash only.
去穿上服装吧
Let's get you dressed.
你穿大码应该正合适
Large should suit you just fine.
确保脖子和袖口都遮严实
Now, make sure you secure the neck and the sleeves,
不然血会渗进去的 不骗你
or blood'll find a way in. Always does.
现在可以挑武器了
Now you get to choose.
还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
肉留着
Preserve the meat.
不可能
There's no way.
你到底要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
你往左 我往右
You go left. I'll go right.
别激动
Take it easy.
瑞安 你没事吧
Ryan, you good?
有狙击手
Snipers.
他们只看到了我
They've only seen me.
你们快走
You guys should get out of here.
-我们不会丢下你的 -这事没得商量
- We're not leaving you. - This isn't up for debate.
我一放下武器你们就走 快走
When I lay down fire you move. Go.
瑞安 住手
Ryan, stop.
雷诺兹 你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么
Reynolds, what the fuck are you doing out here?
悠着点 长官
Easy does it, officer.
扶他起来
Get him up.
快点 扶他起来
Come on. Get him up.
你一直在跟卡鲁索合作吗
You've been working with Caruso the whole time?
这儿有多少警♥察♥
How many cops you got out here?
聪明的都在这儿了
All the smart ones.
放下武器
Drop it.
有人开枪我们就同归于尽
Well, one person pulls the trigger we're all dead.
放下武器
Stand down.
滚出这里 瑞安
Get the fuck out of here, Ryan.
我劝过你今晚不要出门
I tried to tell you to stay home tonight.
你该听我话的
You should have listened.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
道格什么情况了
What happened to Doug?
我还没跟他说上话
I haven't talked to him.
喊我们来干什么
Why'd you call the meeting?
入内后果自负
没事的 孩子
It's okay, kid.
这不是人人都受得了的
Not everybody has the stomach for it.
没事的
It's okay.
我们都理解你
We all know what you're feeling.
这里很安全
This is a safe space.
我试着假装一切都好
I try to pretend everything is okay.
你不必假装的
You don't have to pretend.
我一关灯还是睡不着
I still can't sleep with the lights off.
你的丈夫呢
And what about your husband?
能让他和你一起来吗
Is there any chance he could come here with you?
分享他的故事
Share his story?
他非常偏执
He's so paranoid.
他不会喜欢
I know he wouldn't want me
我向一群匿名陌生人诉说那件事的
talking about what happened to a bunch of anonymous strangers.
而且他执着于
And he's so focused on
找出追杀他的人 有时...
figuring out who came after him that sometimes--
等你准备好了再说 不急
Whenever you're ready. It's okay.
有时他会忽略眼前人
Sometimes he forgets who's right by his side.
谢谢你的分享 米歇尔
Thank you for your sharing, Michelle.
我们都理解你的感受
I think we all know how you feel.
我们轮流着分享一下大清除留下的创伤吧
Let's just go around the room and share our Purge traumas.
我知道为什么这次收获这么小了
I found out why there wasn't a bigger haul.
那笔钱本来就不可能抢得到
The money was never supposed to be in that bag.
什么
What?
联邦法律规定
Federal law only requires
他们只留一定量的现金
that they keep a certain amount on hand.
其余的钱由车运到奥弗屯的一个私人机场
Trucks move the rest to a private airstrip in Overton.
银行把钱全都运上飞机
The banks put the money in the air,
那飞机一整晚都不会落地
and they keep the planes up there all night,
所以没人能染指那笔钱
so it can't be touched.
我说过会查出点名堂来的 说话算话
I told you I'd find something out, and I did.
他们要转移那笔钱
They're moving that money,
我们可以在转移途中把那笔钱弄到手
and we can take it before it ever leaves the ground.
我刚说的话你们听到了吗
Anybody listening to what I just said?
我们一直有听你的话
We're always listening.
只是最近你的话不太靠得住
It's just not working out so well these days.
这一票可以让我们下半辈子衣食无忧
This is the score to fund the rest of our lives.
就像坐拥金山
This is like breaking into the bank's bank.
就是听起来很危险 哥们
It just sounds dangerous, man.
我还要考虑孩子
I got kids to think about.
我就是在为你的孩子考虑
I'm thinking about your kids.
我们每年为了生活拼命奔波
We are busting our asses every year to stay afloat.
我母亲 你的家庭 你的房♥贷
My mother, your family, your mortgage.
老实上班解决不了我们的问题
Working for hourly is not gonna cut it for us.
好的 没问题
Okay, sure.
怎么突然就无所顾忌了
What happened on the force limited our options.
什么顾忌
Limited options?
没有退休金 读不了大学
What, no pension? No college education?
只剩一堆伤疤 两片废肝
Just a bunch of scars, a busted-up liver,
和创伤后应激障碍相伴一生
and the joys of living with PTSD.
曾当过警♥察♥
我不知道 瑞安
I don't know, Ryan.
干这一票 按我们的方式来
Hey, we do this. We do it our way.
我们按规矩行事 永远互相照应
We play by the rules, and we always have each other's backs.
你不加入的话 我不会干的
I'm not gonna do this without you.
瑞安
我们要是成功 就会非常幸福
We pull this off we're gonna be very happy.
-我是达伦 我收到你信息了 -好
- Hey, it's Darren. I got your message. - Okay.
你想谈谈关于亚当斯博士的事吗
You wanted to talk to me about Dr. Adams?
是的 很好
Yes. Great.
-杰克逊街上的咖啡厅见 -好
- Meet me at the cafe on Jackson. - Okay.
八年前
我要和你谈谈
I need a word.
艰难的一夜
Rough night?
你让我的小队径直走入圈套
You let my team walk right into a death trap.
我做的一切都合法
Everything I did was legal.
卡鲁索付你多少的保护费
How much is Caruso paying you for protection?
够让我孩子读完大学了
Enough to put my kid through college.
你听听自己说的是人话吗
Would you fucking listen to yourself?
有多少其他的孩子会因为
How many other kids are gonna die,
你放进城里的毒品而死
because of the drugs you're letting into the city?
这东西的分量没有以前那么重了
This doesn't have the same weight it used to.
外面是个新世界 我选择去适应
It's a new world out there. I chose to adapt.
是吗 我也是
Yeah? Well, so am I.
那祝你好运 你能用得上
Well, good luck out there. You're gonna need it.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是如果你离开我们 就得付出代价
It means you walk away from us you pay a price.
你要是想找市政的工作 我会阻挠
You try and get a city job, I'll stop it.
私人安保 逃不过我的耳目
Private security? I'll hear about it.
不出一周你只能在下三滥的脱衣俱乐部做门卫
You'll be working as a bouncer in a shitty strip club in a week.
你只知道暴♥力♥和犯罪
All you know is violence and vice.
你完蛋了 瑞安
You're fucked, Ryan.
你只是还不知道
You just don't see it yet.
瑞安
Ryan?
你们没必要这样
You guys don't have to do this.
有必要
Yeah, we do.
大家都有清除的欲望
Everybody has the urge to Purge.
但不是所有人都有勇气聆听内心的声音
Not everyone has the courage to listen to their inner voice,
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表