剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
and just forget about it for one night.
你以为这是为了谁 不是你
Who do you think that serves? Not you.
不是我 这是毫无疑问的
Not me, that's for damn sure.
儿子 不 这不是我们应得的
Son, no, we don't deserve this.
你听见我说的了吗
You hear me?
当然
Aw, hell yeah.
我喜欢这个崭新的你 爸爸
I like this new you, Dad.
-是的 -说到这
- Yeah. - Well,
不管今晚发生什么
no matter what happens tonight,
我保证会保你平安
I promise I'ma keep you safe.
我知道的
Nah, I know that.
加倍或是两清 伙计
Double or nothing, man!
-是的 -是的
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
这货真恶心
That shit is sick.
看看这段视频
Yo, yo, check out this TikTok.
这是个清除告解
It's a Purge confessional.
我们都做了一段
We're totally making one.
真不错
It's cool.
有人记得今晚是什么日子吗
Does anyone remember what tonight is?
还是你们每人关心保证这所房♥子的安全
Or none of you care about keeping this house safe.
特纳 冷静 伙计 我们还有时间
Turner, chill, man, we have time.
兄弟 一半的预科生混♥蛋♥们都回家
Dude, half our preppy douchebags went home
和他们的父母一起躲起来了
to hide with their parents.
我们人手不够
We're low on manpower.
好吧 我会帮忙
Fine, I'll help.
可是 怎么不让本也来帮忙
But, I mean, why don't you make Ben help, too?
你问过他了吗
Have you checked on him?
-他在哪儿 -楼上
- Where is he? - Upstairs.
还自己锁在房♥间里
Still locked in his room.
他最近一直很奇怪 伙计
He's been acting weird, man.
今年 他看到了太多非清除期的死亡
He's seen a lot of off-Purge death this year
现在是真正的清除夜了
and now it's actual Purge.
所以你们也很奇怪
So you'd be weird, too.
我跟你说 我不愿意
I'm just tellin' you, I'm not looking forward
在这跟他一起度过今晚
to spending the night in here alone with that guy.
本没事 他只是过于为他女朋友伤心了
Ben is fine, he's just sad about his girlfriend.
那已经是两个月前的事了
That was two months ago.
我不觉得他还在伤心 伙计
I don't think he's sad anymore, man.
去看一下他吧
Just go check it out.
你要参军吗 还是怎样
You joining the army or something?
你什么时候弄到这些东西的
When'd you get that?
-你要干吗 -我今晚要出去
- And why? - Going out tonight.
老兄 你认真的吗
Dude, are you serious?
想想去年的遭遇
Think about what happened last year.
去年你尿了裤子 然后逃跑了
Last year you pissed yourself and ran away.
我知道你想把大家都推开
Look, I know you're trying to push people away,
因为我哥死的时候 我也是这样
'cause I did the same thing when my brother died.
但是凯伦走了并不意味着
Just 'cause Kelen is gone doesn't mean
你要像我当初那样离开
that you have to check out like I did.
就待在这好吗 伙计
Could you just stay, man?
怎么停了
Why are we stopping?
轮胎好像漏气了 你能看一下你那边吗
I think we got a flat. Can you check your side?
当然
All right, yeah, sure.
我什么都没看见
Yeah, I don't see anything.
就在那 那是什么
Right there. What about that?
-那是个钉子吗 -在哪
- Is that a nail? - Where?
我 我还是什么都没看见
I--I still don't see anything.
你到底在干什么
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
儿子 我不知道我还能做些什么
Son, I didn't know how else to do it.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
除了医院 没有其他地方
There's no other place that would keep you safe,
能保证你的安全
except the hospital.
就这样保证我安全
How is this keeping me safe?
愤怒的邻居是一回事
Angry neighbors is one thing,
但是我们现在说的是新国父集团 好吗
but we're talking about the NFFA here, okay?
我的清除夜安全系统没法阻止政♥府♥
My Purge security is not gonna stop the government.
那你就弄伤我的胳膊
So you break my arm?
我想带你去医院
I'm gonna take you to the hospital.
医院是禁止清除的 即便是政♥府♥也不行
It's off limits on Purge, even for them.
没有别的办法能让你进医院
There's no way that they will let you in
除非你真的受伤了
without a real injury.
好吗 没有别的办法了
Okay? That's the only way.
你得相信我
You gotta believe me.
待在那儿
Just stay right there.
我来给你包扎
Come on, let me brace it.
儿子 只有这样你才能活下去
Son, this is how you stay alive.
这是我心里想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
齐夫 我希望你的团队能完好如初
Ziv, I'd like to have your team stay on point.
别那么紧张 雷诺兹
Ease up, Reynolds.
我们的计划是什么
Come on, what do we got?
我在这能清晰地看到
I'm here, which gives me a clear shot
机场旁边这条进入机场的路
to this access road which runs along the edge of the airport.
等我到达这个范围内 我会启动干♥扰♥器♥
When I get within range, I activate the jammer
保证飞机无法起飞
which keeps the plane grounded
直到清除警报铃响起
until Purge sirens.
齐夫 你和你的团队待在这块停机坪
Ziv, you and your team are here on the tarmac,
在飞机周围警戒
guarding the plane.
莎拉和我在这
Sara and I are here,
等着在警报响的时候爆破围栏
ready to smash the barrier fence when the sirens go off.
一旦合法 我们就开车冲过去
As soon as it's legal, we all drive through,
然后我们一起装车
and we load up the vehicle together.
干♥扰♥器♥是保证时机完美的重要一环
Jammer is the part that has to be perfectly timed.
太晚的话 飞机已经起飞了
Too late and the plane is already in the air,
太早的话 银行就会有充足的时间
too early and the banks have enough time
启动B计划
to initiate their plan B,
把钱通过地面交通转移到没人知道的地方
moving the money via ground transport to God knows where.
有什么问题
Okay, so what's the problem?
新国父集团正在派增员过来
NFFA is sending in reinforcements.
额外的安保措施会封锁这些路
Extra security will be blocking those access roads.
那我就没法进入那个范围内
Which means that I can't get within range
保证飞机待在地面
to keep the plane grounded.
把遥控给我
Give me the remote.
我从停机坪启动干♥扰♥器♥
I'll activate the jammer from the tarmac.
这不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen
因为这是唯一的方法保证你
because that's the only thing keeping you
不会丢下我们
from cutting us out.
或者更甚
Or worse.
那又怎样
So what?
那我们放弃计划吗
We abandon the plan?
不 你打过去请求帮助
No, you call in a favor,
你让新国父集团把他们的安保挪一个街区
you get the NFFA to move their security detail a block over.
我不能冒这个险
I can't risk it.
我打过去 他们就会找上我
I make that call, it traces back to me.
那我们就完蛋了
Then we're fucked.
也不一定
Maybe not.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
普雷塔尼亚安保系统
清除独家安保系统
-你做了 -嗯
- Did you do it? - Yeah.
那他有安全地抵达医院吗
And he made it to the hospital okay?
他很安全
He's safe.
天啊 我觉得他恨我
Oh, man, I think he hates me.
或许吧
He might.
但他总有一天会原谅你的
But he'll live to forgive you one day.
那才是更重要的
And that's what's important.
你做了一件勇敢的事
What you did was brave.
过来
Come here.
你确定你在那房♥子里安全吗
Are you sure you're okay in that house?
你和米歇尔可以过来和我们藏在一块儿
You and Michelle, you can come and hide out here with us.
不行
No.
我得坚持立场
I gotta stand up to these people
不然他们永远不会消停
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表