剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
那个让自己崛起的声音
the voice that begs them to rise up.
你能继续忍♥受一年
And can you stand another year of life
内在阴毒侵噬的日子吗
with this poison inside of you?
你能在大清除之夜做很多善事
You'll do a lot of good work on Purge Night.
但你无法全部完成
But you won't be able to get it all done.
新鲜水果
人们在不想死时会做出许多让你惊讶的事
People will always surprise you when they don't want to die.
但当你接纳大清除
But when you embrace the Purge,
当你坚信它的暴♥力♥所带来的治愈能力
when you commit to the healing power of its violence,
一切皆有可能
anything can happen.
新鲜水果
你会怎么...
What will you--
晚上好
Evening.
有什么需要
What can I do for you?
-草莓怎么样 -非常美味
- How are the strawberries? - Oh, they're delicious.
来 尝一个 请你的
Well here. Just try one, on the house.
感觉如何
What's the verdict?
美味
Delicious.
我就爱听这个
That's what I like to hear.
-给我一盒 -没问题
- I'll take one. - All righty.
五块
That's $5.
给
Here you go.
你这里顾客多吗
You, uh, get many customers out here?
周末能多些 你懂的
Oh, it picks up on the weekends, you know.
抱歉 我给了你二十块
I'm sorry. I gave you a 20.
你给了我十块
Uh, you gave me a 10.
不可能 我钱包里只有二十的
No, I only have 20s in my wallet.
所以你还欠我钱
So I think you owe me money.
不 孩子 不对
Oh, no, son. That's not right.
我不是想骗你
Well, I'm not lying to you.
我知道我给了你什么 你能看看吗
I know what I gave you. Can you--can you just look?
行吧
All right.
好吧 你看 十块
Yeah, right--right there. See? 10.
这不是我给的
That's not mine.
你给了我十块 不好意思
Well, you gave me a 10, son. I'm sorry.
哥们 把找钱给我
Dude, just give me my change.
我找钱给你了 你拿着呢
I did give you your change. You're holding it.
把我的钱给我
Give me my money.
天哪 你干什么
Oh, God. What are you doing?
你划伤了我
You cut me.
救命 救命啊
Help me! Help!
天哪
God!
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore.
我是埃斯米
Hi, I'm Esme.
感谢和我见面
Thank you for meeting me.
我只需要五分钟就行
I just need five minutes. That's all.
-拜托 -行
- Please. - Okay.
你要给我看什么
All right, uh, what do you want to show me?
这些
These.
这是属于亚当斯教授的
They belonged to Professor Adams.
-不是开玩笑吧 -这是什么
- You're kidding me. - What is it?
我都不知道她还有在进行的试验
I didn't even know she had any active trials.
你知道还有谁
Do you know anyone else
可能参与了这个研究吗
who might have been involved with the research?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你是怎么找到这些的来着
Um, how'd you come across these again?
-我找到的 -嗯 在哪找的
- I found them. - Yeah, where'd you find them?
在她家
At her home.
那怎么可能呢
Okay, and how'd that come about?
我很抱歉
Uh, yeah. I'm sorry.
当然了
Uh, of course.
我是新国父集团监控中心的
I--I work for NFFA surveillance.
赶紧离我远一点
Yeah, you need to leave me alone right now.
不 我不是在调查亚当斯博士
No, I'm not investigating Dr. Adams.
我想查出她为什么会被杀
I'm trying to find out why she was killed.
拜托 听我说完
Please, just--just hear me out.
拜托
Please.
我这条命都是欠她的
I owe her my life.
她帮助我和我妹妹度过了非常黑暗的一段时期
She helped me and my sister through a dark time.
我看着她在清除之夜
I watched her die,
死去了
on Purge Night.
你说你想知道她为什么被清除了
Now, you spoke about wanting to know why she was Purged.
她研究的东西对她肯定很重要
Whatever she was researching, it was important to her,
她死的时候都在保护这些东西
and she was protecting these when she died.
所以我请你帮助我
So I'm just asking you to help me.
拜托你
Please.
我会看看的
I'll take a look at 'em.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你做饭了
You cooked?
很惊讶 我知道
Shocking. I know.
但我想我和你说了你可以自己先吃
But I thought I told you to eat without me.
我知道 但我想等
I know, but I wanted to wait.
客户会面怎么样
How was the client meeting?
很好
Oh, it was, uh, good.
他想雇我
He, uh, wants to hire me.
好吧
Okay.
我去给你那杯喝的来好好庆祝 等着
I'll get you a drink to celebrate. Hold on.
希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
饿死了
Starving.
谢谢你专门做了饭
Thanks for cooking.
来
Come here.
坐
Sit.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你回来了 我就好多了
Well, better, now that you're home.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我也很抱歉
Me too.
埃斯米 怎么样
Hey, Esme. Well?
那个神秘人
Mystery man?
我正在查
Yeah. Working on it.
警♥察♥训练学院
瑞安·格兰特
英雄警♥察♥为救男孩从堤道一跃而下
警方完美解救加油站人♥质♥
个人表彰
瑞安·格兰特
齐夫警官和瑞安警官在遭遇一名逃犯的情况下成功控制犯人 并将伤亡控制在最小程度 两位警官均因过人的临场反应和出色的执行能力而受到表彰
2011年10月11日
瑞安·格兰特警官
我代表市长办公室和新奥尔良市 对于你在2010年9月10日晚的英勇表现深表感激 瑞安·格兰特警官将个人生死置之度外 跳入庞特加特利恩湖 救上了一名男孩 市政厅为拥有瑞安·格兰特这样的警务人员而自豪
本
Ben?
我最近一直很不对劲
I haven't been acting like myself.
嗯
Yeah.
本 怎么了
Ben, what happened?
我清除了
I Purged.
我一遍一遍地捅他
I stabbed him over and over.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
你必须要那么做吗
Was it something you had to do?
是的
Yes.
那你还是一个好人
Then you're a good person,
我爱你
and I love you.
清除之夜发生的事
What happens on Purge Night
就留在清除之夜吧
stays on Purge Night, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 清除之夜
Yeah, Purge Night.
你有草莓吗
Did you have strawberries?
这个位置有人了吗
Is this seat taken?
没有 很好
No? Good.
我没有打扰到你吧
I'm not catching you at a bad time, am I?
我认识你吗
Um, do I know you?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
你好像认识我
You certainly seem to.
你昨天为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me yesterday?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你跟踪了我
You were following me.
我是一名遵纪守法的市民
I am a law-abiding citizen,
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表