剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
也会有别人要这么做
somebody else would have to do it.
但是我不能再抱着这种想法了
But I can't think that way anymore.
-你必须离开 -我必须帮忙
- You need to leave. - I need to help.
求你了 让我留下来
Please, just let me stay.
求你了
Please.
我不在乎你要做什么
I don't give a fuck what you do,
但是你不能留在这里
but you're not staying here.
伙计们 你们确定要这样吗
Guys, are you sure about this?
我们就不该逃走
We shouldn't have never run.
我们为什么要丢下我们努力奋斗得到的一切
I mean, why should we leave everything that we worked for?
就为了几个老疯子
For some old psycho?
全国到处都有克林特这样的人
Okay, you got guys like Clint all over this country.
有些人甚至还是国家的管理层
Some of them, they're running this country.
但如果我们现在逃走 那就会永远都在逃亡
But if we run now, we'll be running forever.
我不逃
And I ain't running.
好吗 我们不逃
All right? We ain't running.
我想谢谢你做的一切
I wanna say thanks for everything.
你对汤米的感受
The way you feel about Tommy...
这种吞噬你的感受
The way it eats at you...
也是我伤害的很多人压在我身上的感受
I'm carrying that for a lot of people I hurt.
你知道
You know...
有新的人坐在我原来的办公桌前
some new person is sitting at my old desk,
按下我曾经按下的按钮
pressing the buttons I used to press,
每天都在标记新的汤米
tagging new Tommys every day,
把好人送进监狱
sending good people to prison...
或者去更糟的地方
or worse.
所以我要毁掉这操蛋的一切
And that is why I had to blow up this whole fucking thing.
等等
Wait.
距离下次年度清除还有2天
上帝
清除夜大甩卖♥♥
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表