剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
很可爱 伊恩
Very cute, Ian.
能见度一流
The visibility is excellent,
通透性比去年的款提升了很多
ventilation is greatly improved from last year's model.
大进步
Big step up.
最好是这样
It better be.
我们不需要另一起窒息官司了
We don't need another suffocation lawsuit.
谢天谢地那发生在清除夜
Thank God that happened on Purge.
我觉得我们该推广到LGBTQ群体市场
I think we should make a push into the LGBTQ market.
欢乐使者面具公♥司♥
会让我们显得在乎 赢得好感
We'll look like we care, earn a bunch of goodwill,
赚它一笔
make a tidy profit.
我们确实需要接触更多不同的生活模式
Well, we do need more lifestyle reach.
专注于能够对同性主题面具
And focus groups reacted positively
有正面回应的群体
to the idea of a pride-themed mask.
我们在原有库存上添加一些颜色 新产品就有了
So we hanged a few colors on an old S.K.U. and voila!
这想法不错
I'd run with that.
证明我们倾听了消费者诉求
It shows we listen to our customers.
我们至少该把部份盈利捐给
Um, we should at least donate a portion of the proceeds
-一个相关产业的慈善机构 -好 没问题
- to a relevant charity. - Fine. Done.
吉米 以真实事件为灵感的设计怎么样了
Jimmy, where are we at with the inspired-by-true-events space?
还是老样子
All the usuals--
总统 流行明星 很多希♥特♥勒♥的版本
presidents, pop stars, a lot of Hitler variations,
但我想再加一个
but I would like to put one more into production.
那可得加紧制♥作♥了
Well, that'd be a hell of a rush job.
会值得的 相信我
It'll be worth it. Trust me.
现在都火爆了
It's blowing up.
校园杀手
The Campus Killer?
我们做的是清除面具 不是杀手面具
We make Purge masks, not murder masks.
这样好像我们在宣传一个连环杀手
We'd be promoting an active serial killer.
嗯 你说的有道理
Yeah, you might be right.
但我们的广♥告♥经费没了
But our advertising allowance has been slashed.
而这种面具
With something like this,
有线新闻已经帮我们大肆宣传了
cable news does all the heavy lifting.
我同意吉米 坏人的面具很吃香
I'm with Jimmy on this. I mean, bad taste sells.
看看多简单
Look how simple it is.
利润空间很大
Our margins will be huge.
我去联♥系♥生产部
I'll call production.
赶紧开始制♥作♥这些面具
Let's get a run of these going ASAP.
干得好 小子 绝对能大卖♥♥[大杀四方]
Hey, good work, kid. We're gonna make a killing.
人类清除计划
第二季第七集
清除夜前116天
你确定一定要今晚做吗
You sure we have to do this tonight?
这个时间对方的留守人员最少
It's a skeleton crew at this hour,
能给我们多争取些时间
it'll buy us more time.
新国父集团让半个城的人都在找你
The NFFA has half the city looking for you.
你大概现在被禁止登录系统了吧
You're probably locked out of their system by now.
不 他们不会禁止我登录
No, they wouldn't lock me out.
为什么
Why not?
如果我登录 他们就能找到我的下落
If I log in, they'll be able to trace my location.
那这是个陷阱
So it's a trap.
除非他们抓到我们
Only if they catch us.
我已经通过好几个枢纽改变了路径 但还是会被找到
I've rerouted my signal through a few hubs, but still.
一旦我登录 我们得赶紧行动
Once I'm logged in, we'll have to move fast.
是啊 你来找前任警♥察♥真够大胆的
Yeah, you took a big risk coming to a former cop.
你怎么觉得我不会告发你呢
What made you think I wasn't gonna turn you in?
你离开了一个背叛了你的系统
You walked away from a system that betrayed you.
看起来是个能理解的人
Seemed like someone who would understand.
而且
Besides...
我在清除夜看见你了
I saw you on Purge Night.
-是吗 -对
- You did? - Yeah.
你拒绝杀那些安保
You refused to kill those security guards
但其他人都会毫不犹豫地清除他们
when anyone else would've purged them.
别把我当作圣人
Don't canonize me just yet.
你准备好了吗
You about ready?
好了
Ready.
开始
Go.
进去了
I'm in.
-薇薇安 什么情况 -三角定位她的坐标
- Where are we at, Vivian? - Triangulating her position.
她只要再登录几秒 就能找到位置了
She stays on another few seconds then we'll have her.
还剩多久
Time?
没时间了
We're out of it.
见鬼
Shit.
我快好了
I'm almost there.
我们该走了
We gotta be wheels up.
-好了 -我们走
- Done. - Let's go.
-远景街652号♥ -通知调度台
- 652 Longview. - Alert dispatch.
让他们派出所有人手
Tell them to send everything they got.
你拿到了吗
Did you get them?
全名 地址
Full names, addresses.
找到这些家伙所需要的一切
Everything you need to track these guys down.
科林·布丹
兰斯·邦巴杜阿
萨姆·博
见见你的豺狼吧
Meet your Jackals.
我要去煮点咖啡
Listen, um, I'm gonna make some coffee.
表现得好像这是个普通的早晨吗
And just act like is this a normal morning, huh?
我不知道 我们会吃早饭
I don't know. We'll eat breakfast.
也会解决这件事
We'll figure this out.
我会给私♥家♥侦♥探♥打电♥话♥
I'll call the PI.
不 我们不能告诉私♥家♥侦♥探♥昨晚的事
No, we can't tell the PI about last night.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
我无法相信我们做了那事
I can't believe we did that.
至少我们有收获了
Well, at least we got results.
我们现在知道了比过去一年还多的事
We know more than we did all year.
不过呢
But?
不过有人想清除我
I mean, but somebody tried to Purge me,
现在我感觉自己就是那个坏人
and now I feel like the bad guy.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
宝贝 可能会变得更加危险
Babe, it can get uglier.
你确定要待在这儿吗
Are you sure you wanna be here?
我不会离开你的
I am not leaving you.
毕竟
Not after--
毕竟我做了那种事
not after the part I played in all this.
听着 如果这个街区真的有人
Listen, if these people here at this neighborhood
真想清除你
really wants to Purge you,
他们才是疯了的人 好吗
they're the crazy ones, okay?
不是我们
Not us.
没错
Yeah.
你不能走
Oh, you can't go.
本起来了吗 他不能送你吗
Well, is Ben up? Can't he drive you?
没有 我在叫车
No, I'm calling a car.
路程太远了 那不会费很多钱吗
That's an awfully long way. Won't that cost a fortune?
凯伦
Kelen...
亲爱的 你和本吵架了吗
Sweetie, did you and Ben get in a fight?
没有 我们没事的
No. It's fine.
我必须要走了
I just have to go.
至少让我给你做点早餐
Well, at least let me make you breakfast.
经济型
无车
-大家早 -早安
- Morning, guys. - Morning.
早
Morning
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
我睡得很好 真的很好
I slept great. Really great.
一定是 你从没在我之前起过
Huh, must have. You're never up before me.
我刚告诉你妈妈我有一大堆作业要做
I was just telling your mom I've got a ton of work to do.
政♥治♥学大作业快该交了
Big poli-sci project coming up.
我随便叫辆车回学校
I'm gonna grab a car back to campus
好早点开始做
and get an early start on it.
感谢你所做的一切 加德纳女士
Thanks for everything, Ms. Gardner.
回头见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
不 等等 我送你去
No, wait, I'll--I'll take you.
不用了 你应该花点时间陪你家人
No, you should spend some time with your family.
我不想缩短你的行程
I don't wanna cut your trip short.
这不是问题 对吗 妈妈
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表