剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
就是看看你有没有睡着
Just checking if you were sleeping.
被你这样盯着要睡着有点困难
It's kind of hard to sleep with you staring at me.
对不起
Sorry.
很快就结束了
It'll be over soon.
还不够快
Not soon enough.
这一夜...
This night just...
让我开始考虑什么才真的重要
kind of makes me start thinking about what's really important.
等等
Hold up.
你是想说 想要个宝宝吗
Are you trying to tell me you want to have a baby?
再来个宝宝 这一夜会更难熬
Oh, a baby would probably make this night even harder.
确实
It does.
达伦一岁那年
That first year with Darren?
汤娅差点精神崩溃
Tonya, she practically had a nervous breakdown.
那你呢
And you?
我端着把枪守在窗前
I was at the window with a shotgun.
不是吧
No.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yep.
我实在想象不出你那个样子
I just can't picture you like that.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
今时不同往日了
Well, it was a different zip code in those days.
我更喜欢当下的
I like this one a little bit more.
怎么又吐了 不是吧 比尔
Not again. Really, Bill?
给你
Here.
呕吐物清理干净前 可以帮你挡一下那味道
Helps block the vomit smell until they clean it up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们去洗手间吧
Let's get you to the restroom.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧 来
You all right? Come on.
-我很抱歉 伙计们 -每一年都有
- I'm so sorry, guys. - Every year.
本 祝你好运 兄弟 干点正事
Yo, Ben, good luck, man. Do the thing!
自杀桥离这多远
How far away is this "Suicide bridge"?
就几个街区
Uh, it's just a few blocks.
我们不该出来
We shouldn't be out here.
伙计 清道夫狩猎是三角洲传统 好吧
Dude, the scavenger hunt is Delta tradition, all right?
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
那有点
That's some...
杰夫和格雷格已经在回来路上了
Jeff and Greg are already on their way back.
我不确定 兄弟 这太疯狂了
I don't know, man, this is insane.
别逼我 我们只要一张照片
Don't push out on me. We just need a photo.
而且 我意思是 如果能让你好受些
And, I mean, if it makes you feel any better,
他们已经死了 对吧
they're already dead, right?
来吧 别让我一个人去
Come on, don't make me do this solo.
好吧 算了 赶紧搞定
Okay, fine, let's get it over with.
打开一个
One down.
预热来得刚刚好
Ignition stage right on time.
收到
Copy.
我这有一些人
Hey, I got some foot traffic here
从南边道路走过来
approaching from the south alley.
你需要我出去吗
You need me out there?
别急着动 扳机手
Hey, let's just slow your roll, trigger man.
先看看是什么
Let's just see what we got.
看来是两个戴面罩的
Looks like two hoods.
就剩一个了
Make that one.
没事 按计划继续
We're good. Business as usual.
米歇尔
Michelle?
什么情况
What the fuck?
小声点
Shh--quiet!
我觉得房♥子里有人
I think someone is in the house.
宝贝 我们走
Babe, let's go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
我的上帝
Oh, God!
我想我击中他了
I think I hit him.
-打开三个 -汤米 我们准备好了
- Three down. - Tommy, we're ready.
你们别乱动
You guys don't move.
那些临时工保安怎么样
How're the rent-a-cops?
不再愿意为低薪卖♥♥命了
Not willing to risk their lives for minimum wage.
明天 我要给我房♥东
Tomorrow, I'm giving my landlord
竖两个大中指
two big middle fingers.
那就是说他还没把你赶出去
Oh, well, that would imply he hadn't already kicked you out.
-又扯别的 -这是最后一次 我保证
- Again? - It's the last time, I swear.
明天我就自己买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Gonna buy me a house tomorrow.
打开了
Got it.
我们进去
We're in.
这是你的首♥付♥
There's your down payment.
太棒了
Yeah!
宝贝 来
Babe, come on.
你得藏起来 藏在这里
You gotta hide. You gotta hide in here.
-你要做什么 -我要把他带出去
- What are you doing? - I've gotta get him out.
-带出房♥子吗 -对
- Of the house? - Yes.
我要你重置系统 拉下窗挡
I need you to reset the system and close the barricades.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我爱你
I love you.
我会没事的
I will be okay.
小心
Be careful.
这里应该有更多百元钞票才对
There should be more Benjamins in here.
不要在这数 我们回头再数
Not here. We count later.
但是要是出了错
But if something's wrong,
我们最好现在就去撬保险箱
we need to go hit the safe deposit boxes like now.
-按计划进行 -我们一年就这么一次机会
- Stick to the plan. - We get one chance a year!
没错 所以我不想浪费它
Yeah, and I don't want to blow it.
-我们有时间 -谁也不知道
- But we have time! - You don't know that.
我们有六十六分钟
We got 66 minutes.
我们安全离开 然后再数
Let's just get back safe and then we count.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help!
有人想杀我
Somebody's trying to kill me.
是我 帮帮我
It's me. Help me.
我是隔壁的 马克斯
From next door. It's Marcus.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要确认看看那些人是不是死了
I was making sure those guys are dead.
你看到什么了吗
You see something?
埃斯米
Hey, Esme?
你能帮我看下这个吗
Could you look at this for me?
这是波形刀向量步♥枪♥
It's a Kriss Vector rifle.
超级奇葩 但是是合法的
It's weird as hell but it's legal.
属四级
It's class four.
你在看哪个区的
What sector are you working on?
三区的 但还算平静
Sector three, but it's relatively calm.
等等 往后退
Wait, go back.
能不能近距离看看
Is there a closer angle on her?
不会吧
Oh, no.
那是杜鲁·亚当斯
That's Drew Adams.
你认识她
You know her?
她曾帮我逃离了困境
She helped me out of a really dark place.
她对我来说非常特殊
She's very special to me.
我欠她太多了
I owe her a lot.
糟糕 埃斯米
Oh, shit, Esme.
她讨厌这个节日 她不会到外面的
She hated this holiday. She wouldn't be outside.
也许她没得选择
Maybe she didn't have a choice.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
快点
Come on.
她得进来
She needs to get inside.
埃斯米
Esme?
埃斯米
Esme?
对 没事 没事的
Yeah, no, uh, it's fine.
我相信她会没事的
She'll be fine, I'm sure.
把那个摄像头的链接发一个给我 行吗
Send me a link to that camera, would you?
应该就是这里
It's supposed to be right here.
见鬼
Holy shit.
这真的是座自杀桥
It really is a suicide bridge.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表