剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
《人类清除计划》前情提要
Previously on "The Purge"...
这东西的分量没有以前那么重了
This doesn't have the same weight it used to.
外面是个新世界
It's a new world out there.
-我选择去适应 -我也是
- I chose to adapt. - Well, so am I.
银行把钱全都运上飞机
The banks put the money in the air.
我们可以在转移途中把那笔钱弄到手
We can take it before it ever leaves the ground.
你能带我们去停放飞机的保险库吗
Can you get us to the vaults that get loaded onto the airplanes?
你真的很懂怎么玩大
You do know how to dream big.
干♥扰♥器♥就位了
Jammer's in place.
有人悬赏你的脑袋
Somebody put a bounty on your head.
这种案子通常是熟人干的
Cases like these, it's someone you know.
象牙路 这是所有非法活动的交易所
Ivory Road, it's a trading post for illegal activity.
-你之前清除过吗 -嗯
- Have you Purged before? - Yeah.
没什么可惭愧的
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
这是你一直在关注的瓜农失踪事件
This is that missing farmer stuff you've been following.
死因是中暑
Heatstroke the cause of death.
我在找奥利维亚
I'm looking for Olivia.
奥利维亚的案子已经结了
Olivia's case has been closed.
验尸官已经判定为自杀
The coroner ruled it a suicide.
不 不对
Well, that's not right.
我知道你的妹妹有问题
I know your sister was troubled.
你怎么知道我妹妹的事
How do you know about my sister?
巴西 里约热内卢
四♥风♥旅行社
费尔南达 美国很远 就为了一个单身周末吗
我们为什么不去塞古鲁港
我想有点纪念意义
不要觉得奇怪
女士们
你们怎么样
去爬山 大城市 还是去海边
我们要去新奥尔良
我想去参加清除之夜
很好 我们有很多套餐
"肮脏的哈里"
"Dirty Harry".
让我开心开心 伙计
Make my day, partner.
包含六发式左轮手♥枪♥和清除夜允许的芳纶防弹衣
以及每人一位贴身保镖
迈阿密
美国人一到海边气都消了 对吗
我们必须在清除夜杀人吗
我不确定我能杀人
不是杀人 朱莉安娜 是清除
你们不用做自己不想做的事
好吧 我们去吧
有六位伴娘 还有我
朱莉安娜 把她们的信息给他
好吧 但我不确定他们想...
这是我的婚礼 朱莉安娜 不是她们的
我去趟洗手间
所以是七张往返新奥尔良的机票吗
退款政策是什么
比如说...
不是每个人都需要回程机票
路易斯安那州 麦迪逊维尔
在新奥尔良外
你能听到吗
Can you hear me okay?
很清楚 别浪费时间
Loud and clear. Don't waste time.
找个安全的地方把设备放好
Just get to the safe, plant the device.
早上好
Good morning.
这边请
This way, please.
在这里等一下 巴克夫妇会来找你的
Wait here. The Barkers will be right with you.
巴克先生 巴克太太
Mr. And Mrs. Barker.
见到你们很高兴
So good to meet you.
这幅画的笔触很棒
The brushwork on this is magnificent.
传家宝
Family heirloom.
刚刚翻新过
Just had it refurbished.
19世纪末的作品 对吗
Late 1800s, am I right?
很好看的作品
Lovely composition.
我猜画家是外光派
I'm guessing the painter was, uh, plein air.
-我想汤米了 -可不是
- I miss Tommy. - Tell me about it.
可以开始了吗
Uh, well, shall we?
开始什么
Shall we what?
评估你银行保险箱里的物品
Assess the items in your bank safe.
我们不用上去
We don't need to go up there.
我们有专门的人做评估
We have our own people for that.
这是里面物品的汇总表
Here is an itemized list of its contents.
现值
Current value.
总价在底下写着
Total's right there at the bottom.
但银行派我亲自来做评估
But the bank sent me personally to do an appraisal.
看来你今天轻松了
Easy visit for you, then.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我觉得一张清单对我老板来说远远不够
I'm not sure this list is going to be enough for my boss.
如果不够的话 让他打给我
If it's not, have him call me.
或者下次我们打高尔夫的时候我亲自跟他说
Or I can just talk to him next time we play golf.
当然了
Of course.
可以取的时候我们再打给你
We'll call you when it's ready for pickup.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Good-bye, now.
距离下次年度清除还有137天
距离下次年度清除还有136天
这些东西我卖♥♥了个好价钱
I got a good price on these.
我跟教练预定了周日的训练时间
I scheduled some range time with the instructor on Sunday.
谢谢宝贝
Oh, thanks, babe.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥改变了会议时间 他们想在五点半开会
PI changed the meeting. They want to meet at 5:30.
你有时间吗
Does that work for you?
我没问题
Uh, yeah, I'm good.
-然后去吃点东西 -没问题
- Grab a bite after? - Sure.
或许去吃点好的
Maybe, uh, somewhere nice,
像约会一样
like date night.
你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
好久没跟你出去浪漫了 抱歉
It's been a while. I'm sorry.
不用 马克斯
No, Marcus, no.
你现在要处理的事太多了
You're dealing with so much right now.
不必道歉
You don't have to apologize.
我只是觉得记住
I was just thinking it could be good for us
感觉正常是怎样的
to try and remember what it's like
可能对我们多有好处
to feel normal, you know?
我也想那样 好吗
I want that too, yeah?
也许你应该回一下
Oh, maybe you should answer that.
万一是那位调查员呢
What if it's the investigator?
没错
Yeah.
象牙路
用户09234
新消息
用户8374
新消息
消息链
尊敬的先生 我能帮你解决问题
只要往这个账户汇2万元
就能干净利落地解决
我也差点被清除了 想交流一下吗
寻找一个在清除之夜失踪的人
对下次大清除已经迫不及待了
如果明年你想组队请组我
看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西
但需要线下交易 网页链接
对下次大清除已经迫不及待了
如果明年你想组队请组我
看到你的邮件了 有你要找的东西
但需要线下交易 网页链接
你们两位女士万圣夜出门了吗
So, uh, you ladies go out on Halloween?
遇到麻烦了没
Scare up some trouble?
凯伦逼我和她一起扮哈利·波特里的角色
Kelen made me do a "Harry Potter" thing with her.
我逼你
I made you?
是你想扮
You wanted to.
我只是待在家读了本书
I just stayed in, read a book.
-很无聊 我知道 -不不 我喜欢书
- Boring, I know. - No, no, I love books.
实际上 我现在终于有时间读经典著作了
I'm finally getting around to some classics, actually.
你在读什么
What are you reading?
阿普戴尔博士的
I'm halfway through
《实验基础》我读到一半了
Dr. Updale's "Foundations of the Experiment."
未经过授权
Unauthorized.
我算是个历史迷
I'm kind of a history buff.
-新国父集团历史 -对 曾经是畅销书
- NFFA history? - Yeah, it was a best seller.
作为部队向最糟糕的
The part about giving in to your worst urges
欲望屈服真是...
as a form of military service is just...
她不是在创造了
Didn't she kill herself
第一个清除之夜后自杀的吗
after creating the first Purge Night?
不 已经曝光了
No, that's been debunked.
她死于大清除
She died Purging.
也就你知道
Well, you would know.
如果你想了解这些我可以推荐几本
I can recommend some books if you want to look into it.
大多数书我宿舍里都有
I have most of them back in my dorm.
-看吧 -行吧
- Maybe. - Yeah?
安迪 帮我们续下杯好吗
Andy, get us some refills?
当然可以
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表