剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
洛根 你做什么工作
So Logan, what do you do for work?
两年前 他从路易斯安娜州立大学毕业
Oh, he graduated from Louisiana State two years ago.
真厉害
That's awesome.
让我"获益良多"
Yeah, a lot of good it's doing me.
负债达五位数 该死的贷款
Five figures of debt, shit credit,
修剪草坪的兼♥职♥
a part-time gig mowing lawns. So...
这些都是你们将要面对的事
that's what you guys get to look forward to.
你上周的面试很不错
Hey, you had a great interview this past week.
码头卸货的工作 当你手握经济学学位时
For a loading dock job. When you have an Econ degree,
这个面试真的不怎么样
it's not really a great interview.
但是谢谢你 妈 谢谢你这么说
But thank you, Mom, that's very sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
校园杀手现在可是火了
So the Campus Killers going viral, yo!
和疯子一起上学是何感受
What's it like going to school with a maniac?
洛根
Logan.
本和凯伦现在不愿去想这件事
That's the last thing Ben and Kelen want to think about right now.
好的 闭嘴
Yeah, shut up.
这懦夫甚至都
Coward doesn't even have the decency
不能等到大清除吗
to wait for the Purge, does he?
在大学校园里追杀人
Hunting on a college campus--
简直就是虐杀无辜
like shooting fish in a barrel.
我朋友被人杀了
Hey, my friend was murdered.
我们能不能别在饭桌上说这事
Can we not talk about this at the dinner table, please?
我同意
I agree.
凯伦 你的专业是什么
Kelen, what are you studying?
艺术史
Art history.
我知道一点也不实用
I know it's not very practical,
但是我很喜欢
but I love it.
我知道如果本和凶手对峙
I know what would happen
结果会怎么样
if Ben came face-to-face with this killer.
有一次他看到老妈打流感疫苗针昏倒了
He once fainted when he watched Mom get a flu shot.
那真是...
Just...
直到所有人都被清除
until everybody's Purged.
我们可以一起活 或者一起死
Now we can either live together or die together.
你来决定
It's your choice.
你觉得你能干掉新国父集团吗
So you think you can take down the NFFA?
他们在非清除时间杀死无辜的人
They're killing innocent people off-Purge,
我觉得我找到证据了
and I think I found proof.
天啊
Jesus.
那你最好赶紧出国
Well, then you better get the hell out of the country.
吃吧
Eat.
如果你在逃亡
If you're on the run,
你根本不知道哪一顿是最后一顿餐
you'll never know when your next meal is gonna be.
很抱歉我之前威胁了你
Sorry I threatened you.
我只是不知道该怎么办了
I just didn't know what else to do.
你真的觉得我会帮你吗
You really think I'm gonna help you?
这不是我原本的计划
This was not my plan A,
但我觉得你是一个好人
but I think you're a good person.
你在乎别人 想为他们做正确的事
You care about people and want to do right by them.
至少曾经是
At least you used to.
你先告诉我你是怎么找到我的吧
Why don't you tell me how you found me?
详细地说
Step-by-step.
我看过你进出盲区的习惯
I watched your habits in and out of dead zones.
比如什么习惯
Like what habits?
你会带很多外卖♥♥袋
You carry a lot of takeout bags,
但是从来不会连续从一个地方买♥♥
but never from the same place twice in a row.
所以我就查了你去过的所有店
So I tracked all the places you go,
我觉得你就住在中间这片区域
and I figured you lived in-between.
你的房♥租应该是用现金付清
Your rent was likely off-book, in cash.
那我要找的就是一桩住人的未批租建筑物
So an unleased building with regular utilities,
可以停车
room for vehicles.
最终缩小了范围 查了出来
Finally narrowed it down and staked it out.
这一切都只是从外卖♥♥里推断出来的吗
You got all that from takeout?
如果你这么厉害 那你应该能帮我找人
Well, if you're that good, you can help me find someone else.
你是这样请我留下来的吗
This is your way of asking me to stay?
不 我是这样允许你弥补
No, it's my way of allowing you to make up
让我有危险的过错
for having put my life in danger.
怎么了
What is it?
新国父集团刚发布了一则警报
The NFFA just issued an alert.
"所有公民请注意 通缉埃斯米·卡莫纳"
"All citizens should be on the lookout for Esme Carmona."
看来你是头号♥公敌了
Looks like you'republic enemy number one.
进来之前先把这些沾了泥巴的鞋子脱了
Better take those muddy shoes off before you come inside.
这么晚了还去散步
Kind of late for a stroll.
这么晚了还泡茶
Kind of late for tea.
你父亲死后 我就没有睡过安稳觉
I haven't slept through the night since your father died.
要来一杯吗
Do you want a cup?
不了 我要去睡一下
No, I should get some sleep.
洛根的情况很糟糕
Logan's going througha tough time right now.
我觉得他可能想念以前那个十岁时
I think he probably misses that ten-year-old little brother
会模仿他一举一动的弟弟了
that used to copy his every move.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess.
他真是太烦了
He just gets under my skin.
很抱歉 我太过分了
I'm sorry I lost my temper.
当我们将我们的情绪藏起来
When we bottle up our feelings,
那可能会以一种可怕的方式发泄出来
they can come out in other ways that might be scary.
小心点
Be careful.
齐夫算是给我们集体判了死刑
So, Ziv signs our collective death warrant,
而你决定保持沉默吗
and you decide to go radio silent?
-我手上有事 -什么事
- I got way laid. - By what?
这是那个女人...
That's the chick...
她的通缉令现在到处都是
her face is like plastered everywhere.
你疯了吗
Are you completely insane?
萨拉 道格 这是埃斯米
Sara, Doug, meet Esme.
这是我们团队的新成员
Newest member of our team.
拜托快点
Please hurry.
个人资料
萨姆·塔克
路易西安那州 新奥尔良
目前名单
类型 赏金
名字 马库斯·摩尔
删除
变更赏金
名单删除
好了 搞定
There. Done.
赏金目标
马库斯·摩尔
赏金 65000
你只是减掉了一万
you only took 10k down.
我要你处理掉这份合约
I told you to get rid of the rest of the contract.
我能怎么说 伙计 这是我出的钱
What can I say, man? I did my part.
那话是什么意思
Now what the hell does that mean?
你不懂
You don't get it.
不是只有我一个人
I wasn't the only one.
什么
What?
看看周围吧 伙计
Take a look around, man.
他们都发布了
They all did it.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表