剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
《人类清除计划》前情提要
Previously on "The Purge"...
闯进我家的人别想活着出去
Whoever's in my house, you're not getting out alive.
我对你们做了什么让你们如此恨我
What have I done to make you hate me so much?
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife.
我一定会杀了你
I'm the one that's gonna kill you.
那备用干♥扰♥器♥呢
What about the backup jammer,
你能增加它的范围吗
can you extend the range on that?
-你造了两个 -以防万一
- You built two? - Just in case.
我还需要你的帮助
I need another favor.
等等 他不知道吧
Wait, he doesn't know?
他知道我在和组织合作
He knows that I'm working with The Foundation,
但他不知道最终结果是什么
he just doesn't know the endgame.
20854号♥案件结案
Case 20854 is now closed.
死刑将会在下一个大清除夜晚执行
Execution will be carried out on the next Purge Night.
把我们的朋友救出来吧
Let's go get our boy.
谁今晚跟我一起去打猎
Who's going hunting with me tonight?
你干了什么
What did you do?
听好了 马上要开始新一轮清除
Listen up--another Purge is about to begin.
记住 有标记嫌犯在逃
Remember, there's a tagged suspect on the loose.
罗蕾莱女士的小天地
好了 孩子们
All right, boys and girls!
让我们安静下来
Let's have some quiet time now
想一想自己的感受
and think about our feelings.
最近我有点困扰...
So I've been having some worries lately...
有些困扰连大人们都难以启齿
and worries can be hard to talk about, even for grown-ups.
所以我们美国有一个节日
That's why, in America, we have a holiday
可以帮我们排忧解困
that helps people get their worries out.
有谁知道是什么节日吗
Do any of you know what it's called?
佐伊
Zoe...
我有预感你知道
something tells me you know.
大清除吗
The Purge?
没错
That's right.
大清除允许大人们为所欲为一个晚上
The Purge allows grown-ups to deal with their bad feelings
以助他们排解坏情绪
by giving them one night to do whatever they want.
他们可以想多晚睡就多晚睡吗
They can stay up as late as they want?
可以通宵
All night.
他们能杀人吗
Can they kill people?
可以的
Yes, they can.
大清除允许你们的爸爸妈妈
The Purge gives your mommies and daddies
去做超乎想象的事
the freedom to accomplish things they never thought possible.
要是我的妈妈或弟弟出事了呢
What if something happens to my mom or my little brother?
佐伊
Oh, Zoe.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens...
你和你弟弟都会非常安全的
you and your brother will be perfectly safe.
要是你的爸爸妈妈要去清除
And if your mommy or daddy decide to Purge,
那是他们的选择
that's their decision.
那是他们作为美国公民的权利
That is their right as Americans.
你有过那种愤怒到想尖叫哭喊
You know how sometimes you may want to scream or cry
或砸枕头的感觉吗
or punch a pillow because you are so angry?
大清除就是那么回事
Well, the Purge is just like that.
不过仅限成年人哦 所以不必...
But for adults only, so there's no reason...
本 本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben!
该吃午饭了 宝贝
It's time for lunch, honey.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
保佑我们的新国父集团
Blessed be our New Founding Fathers
保佑美国
and America...
重生的国家
a nation reborn.
人类清除计划
第二季 第九集
清除夜结束前十小时
笑一笑 特纳
Smile, Turner.
大清除正式开始了
Purge has officially started.
现在该庆祝了
It's time to celebrate.
求你了 本 放了斯科特吧
Please, Ben, just let Scott go.
这是我们俩的恩怨
This is between you and me.
你说得对
You're right.
不 求你了
No. No, please.
求你别杀我
Please don't do this.
-求你了 -我能理解 兄弟
- Please! - Look, I get it, man.
今年你经历了很多事
You've been through a lot this year.
我们还是可以找人给你疏导的
We--we could still get you help.
我知道你现在估计很害怕
Oh, I know it seems scary now...
不过我是想送你份礼物
But I'm trying to give you a gift.
是这样的
So here's the deal--
如果你能开杀戒
if you finally pop your cherry...
杀掉小斯科特
and kill little Scotty here...
我就饶你一命
I'll let you live.
所以 要么你们死一个人
So, either one of you dies...
要么就两人一起死
Or both of you die.
你来选 兄弟
Your choice, bruh.
我知道今晚是清除夜 同志们
I know it's Purge Night, people,
但记住了 埃斯米·卡莫纳是我们的首要目标
but remember, Esme Carmona is our number-one priority.
好吧
Okay.
终于来了 我都怀疑你是不是不来了
About time. Starting to wonder.
警报响起前把钱转走
Transfer the money before the sirens,
否则我就把照片发给你通讯录上的所有人
or I will send the photos to everyone in your contacts.
斯凯
Yo, Skye.
看来加密货币才是王道
Looks like CryptoCash is the winner.
-马上就进去了 -棒
- I'm almost in. - Sweet.
注意你的事件日志
Keep an eye on your event logs.
犯罪太多 空间太少
So much crime, so little space.
国父集团在大清除挣的比我们一年都多
Foundation makes more on Purge than we do all year.
最后的忠告
So final warning:
我觉得你的计划太疯狂了
I think your plan's insane.
-知道了 -但是我喜欢疯狂
- Noted. - But I like insane.
我们会在外面等着你把视频发出来
We'll be waiting outside for you to send the footage.
然后把它曝到每个我们能访问到的屏幕上
Then we'll blast it to every screen we can access.
但是基于你告诉我的
But based on what you told me,
为了能进入监控中心
in order to get into the surveillance center,
我得把你变成幽灵
I need to turn you into a ghost.
什么意思
What does that mean?
一会就知道了
You'll see.
你以前清除过吗
Have you ever Purged before?
在大学时有过一次
Yeah, once in college.
等等 你清除过
Wait, you have?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 克林特
Nothing, Clint.
-只是 -只是清除夜的警长
- Uh, just-- - Purge jitters, that's all.
开始吧
Let's go.
他们已经突破了外面那道门
Hey, they got past the outer door.
我们试过跟他们理论了
Look, we tried to reason with them.
如果我们要反击的话 就是正当防卫
If we have to fight back, it'll be self-defense.
他们过来了
Hey, hey, hey, they're making a move.
看到了吗
Do you see this?
跟上
Move.
亲爱的 你要保证无论发生什么
Babe, just promise me that no matter what happens
我们都不会成为他们那样的人
that we won't turn into one of them.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
来吧
Come on.
-这个地方防火吗 -最大可能吧
- This place fireproof? - As much as possible.
后退
Get back!
待在那
Stay back!
我们的时间不多了
We're on borrowed time in here!
他们想用烟逼我们出去
They're gonna smoke us out!
城市公园
西门
今晚要被猎杀的囚犯到了
Prisoners for tonight's hunt have landed.
收到
Copy that.
适合狩猎的夜晚
Nice night for a hunt.
快点 跟上
Come on, let's go.
什么意思
What's this?
我以为我们是要被拍卖♥♥的
I thought we were supposed to be getting auctioned off?
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表