剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
Esmeralda.
万福圣母玛利亚
上帝与你同在
你在妇女中是有福的
你所怀的胎也是有福的
万福圣母玛利亚
求你现在和我们临终时
为我们罪人祈求天主
阿门
埃斯米拉达
Esmeralda!
好了
Okay.
埃斯米拉达
Esmeralda!
埃斯米拉达
Esmeralda!
不 不 埃斯米拉达
No, no, no! Esmeralda!
看来有人不爱你 老家伙
Looks like someone don't love you, old man.
埃斯米拉达
Esmeralda!
埃斯米拉达
Esmeralda!
-没关系 -不
- That's okay. - No!
我们爱你
We love you!
不 不
No, no.
不 行行好
No, por favor!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
不
No!
我们愿意去警♥察♥局提出指控
We would like to come down to the station and press charges.
目前不需要你的供述 巴克先生
Your statement is fine for now, Mr. Barker.
如果有需要 我们会联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch if we need more.
-谢谢 -走吧
- Thank you. - Let's go.
我们要死了 对吗
This is how we die, isn't it?
你们好 威廉姆斯
Grant. Williams.
好久不见了
Long time, no see.
搞什么 瑞安 你联♥系♥了她
What the hell, Ryan? You called her?
你麻烦可大了
You're in a lot of trouble.
擅闯民宅 偷窃未遂
Breaking and entering, attempted larceny?
我是你们的救星
I'm your savior here.
终于意识到该互相帮助了吧
Finally realized we can help each other.
要怎么帮助
How's that supposed to work?
让我加入你的计划
You cut me into whatever you're planning.
能让你冒上今天这么大的风险 肯定是票大的
Must be worth a lot to warrant today's risk.
或者我现在就把你们俩都抓起来
Or I take you both in right now.
-放了他们 -不许动
- Let them go! - Hey, freeze!
-快点 -放下枪
- Right now! - Put the gun down!
道格 把枪放下
Doug, put the gun down.
-什么 -你没听错
- What? - You heard me.
是我联♥系♥她的
I called her.
放下枪
Stand down.
成交
You have a deal.
放了他
Let him go.
收到
Copy.
从今天
From now on,
你的每一步 都要先经过我的同意
you don't make a fucking move without running it by me first.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你当初接受这份工作
So, uh, did you take this job
就是为了能够渗入体制内吗
so you could infiltrate the system?
不
Uh, nope.
我当初其实是深信我们所做的事是对的
I actually believed in what I was doing.
监视无辜的市民
Spying on innocent citizens?
为了保护他们的安全
In order to keep them safe.
或者至少我是这么认为的
Or so I thought.
听着 我觉得我再继续深入
Look, I don't think I can go any further
肯定会激发警报了
without triggering an alert.
什么意思
What do you mean?
肯定有别的办法
There must be another way.
如果我能搞到系统的直接链接的话 也许可以
Maybe if I could get some direct link into the system,
但是我需要你进到那幢楼里
but I'd need you inside the building for that.
在清除之夜以外的日子这么干太冒险了
It's too risky to try off-Purge.
不
No.
不 我们等不了那么久了
No, we cannot wait that long.
我的手♥机♥已经关了
My phone is off.
交给我来
Let me handle this.
主意 所有学生马上回到宿舍中
Attention, all students may return to their dorms.
大楼现在已经安全
The building is now safe.
电梯下行
Going down.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表