剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
《人类清除计划》前情提要
Previously, on "The Purge"...
小心点
Be careful.
当我们将我们的情绪藏起来
When we bottle up our feelings,
那可能会以一种可怕的方式发泄出来
they can come out in other ways that might be scary.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这才是我认识的这个懦夫
There's the coward I know.
你觉得你能干掉新国父集团吗
So you think you can take down the NFFA?
他们在非清除时间杀死无辜的人
They're killing innocent people off-Purge
我觉得我找到证据了
and I think I found the proof.
关于埃斯米 不管她想干什么
About Esme: whatever she was up to,
都有可能她会在清除之夜采取一些行动
chances are she'll make some sort of move on Purge Night.
我进来了
I'm in.
系统重启分散了所有人的注意力
The system reboot has everyone distracted for a bit,
不过你得赶紧行动
but you have to move fast.
到后面来
Get in the back!
格伦 我们一对一解决这个事吧
Glen, let's finish this man to man.
米歇尔 米歇尔
Michelle, Michelle!
我在这里只能处理到这种程度了
Look, there's nothing else I can do for her
医院都关门了
and the hospitals are closed!
我知道可以带她去伤员中心
I know where to take her: the triage centers.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
过来 他还活着
Come on, he's still alive.
警官 让他们再往前一点
Officers, move them forward!
我有个朋友会把我们从这弄出去
I got a friend who's gonna get us out of here.
见鬼 走走走
Shit, go, go, go!
-走走走 -计划是什么
- Go, go, go! - So what's the plan?
整晚开车直到清除夜结束
Drive around all night until Purge is over?
-没拿到钱我不走 -那钱在哪里
- Not without our money. - And where is that?
在豺狼那里
The Jackals have it.
瑞安告诉了他们
Ryan tipped them off
这样他们就会从齐夫那偷钱
so they would steal the money from Ziv
而我们救你越狱
while we got you out of prison.
听起来财狼来得正是时候
Sounds like the Jackals were right on time.
我们去拿钱吧
Let's go get our money.
首次全国清除夜前一周
我们在全城范围内 每隔3.7个街区
We have installed speakers throughout the city
装了扬声器
every, uh, 3.7 blocks
像新国父集团建议的那样
as the NFFA has recommended.
新奥尔良已经做好清除的准备了 先生
New Orleans is ready for the Purge, sir.
你们测试警报了吗
Have you tested the sirens?
测试了 先生
Yes, sir.
我们吓坏了几个附近街区的孩子
Think we, uh, freaked out a couple neighborhood kids
还惊动了他们的父母
and scared their parents a little bit.
他们会习惯的
They'll get used to it.
先生 很多人似乎认为
Sir, a lot of folks seem to think
这是个恶作剧
that this is just a stunt.
他们不认为普通人
They--they don't believe that regular people
会出来犯罪
will actually go out and commit crimes.
我们的研究表明
Our research indicates
参与人数会很多
that participation will be very high.
很好 那真是
Great, that is--
那真是太好了
that is so great.
另外 我们核查了无线网络
Anyway, we, uh, have verified the Wi-Fi
和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
and, uh, cell phone signals,
安装了2英尺后
installed 2-inch-thick
层压材料 防弹的玻璃
laminate, uh, bulletproof glass,
并升级了安全门
and, uh, even upgraded the security door.
衔接的旋转密钥加密
End-to-end rotating keycard encryption.
只有操作员和经理能进去
Only the operators and managers can get inside.
以及
And, uh...
等等
Hang on a second.
有时它会
Sometimes it's a little--
所以你没有权限
So you don't have access
进出这个房♥间
in or out of this room.
我理解得对吗
Have I got this right?
我觉得可能只是小故障
I think it's probably just a glitch--
因为这个房♥间是我们和大众在清除夜
Because this room is our only way of communicating
交流的唯一途径
with the public on Purge Night.
对 我知道
Yes, I know that,
我也很重视这点 先生
and I take that very seriously, sir.
是吗
Do you?
因为如果你没法完成工作
Because if you can't do your job,
新国父集团就要采取行动换掉你
the NFFA will take measures to replace you.
无需采取行动 先生
No need to take measures, sir.
我打个电♥话♥
I am, uh, gonna make a phone call.
马上处理这件事
I'll get right on top of it.
-喂 -詹姆斯
- Hello? - James.
哥们 听着
Hi, buddy, listen,
你安装的系统有点小问题
having a little issue with the system you installed.
不如你说说怎么回事
Well, why don't you tell me what's going on.
现在的问题是
What's going on is that
我的区督察来了 懂吗
my regional inspector is here, okay?
我去没法把门打开
I can't get the damn door open.
好 冷静
Okay, okay.
我想让你知道 大部分时候
I want you to know, most of the time,
这都是操作员的错误
this does come down to operator error.
"操作员" 好极了
"Operator." That's great.
-你现在是在怪我吗 -不不
- Are you blaming me right now? - No, no, no.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
有没有可能你上次用完门以后
is it possible that maybe the last time you used the door,
忘记刷♥卡♥了
you forgot to swipe the card?
-有可能吗 -我不知道 也许
- Possible? - I don't know, maybe, um...
问题就出在这儿了
Yeah, well, there's your problem, right there.
你手动扫一下卡 再拿开 门锁就重置了
Just engage and disengage manually and it'll reset.
不会有事的
Everything will be fine.
-最好没事 -没事的
- Yeah, it better be. - It will.
我自己家里装的就是这套安保系统
This is the same system I use to protect my own family.
没什么好担心的
You've got nothing to worry about.
人类清除计划
第二季 第十集
清除夜结束前三小时
豺狼已经开过了集♥合♥点
Jackals already blew through the meeting point.
现在正在十号♥州际公路上朝西开
Now they're heading west on Interstate 10.
不出我们所料
Just as we expected.
就知道他们不会守信
We knew they were never gonna hold up their end of the bargain.
我有个计划可以截住他们
I've got a plan to cut them off.
好 那群混♥蛋♥休想得到那笔钱
Good, I won't let those assholes get the cash.
谁让他们做出这种事
Not after what they did.
他们去年就想干掉道格
Yeah, they already tried to kill Doug last year.
是啊 我今年购置武器时
Yeah, took that into an account
可是把这笔账也给算上了
when I was doing my shopping this year.
多方消息称超级穹顶发生爆♥炸♥
Multiple reports of an explosion in the Super Dome.
正赶往现场
En route.
埃斯米那边有消息吗
Any word on Esme?
她应该进入指控中心了
She should be inside the command center.
但愿她能找到那个视频
Hopefully, she'll find the video she's looking for.
埃斯米是谁
Who's "Esme"?
机场行动她帮了我们忙
She helped us with the airport plan.
是啊 她和瑞安有一腿
Yeah, and her and Ryan kind of had a thing.
靠 我在牢里错过太多了
Damn, I missed a lot on the inside.
注意 前方有车来了
Heads-up, we've got some traffic up ahead.
好像有两辆车冲过来了
Looks like two cars coming in hot.
-怎么办 -别减速
- What do I do? - Don't slow down.
加速
Punch it.
好样的 安全了
Good job. We're clear.
找条路下州际公路吧
Let's find a way to get off of this.
好了 走下个出口
All right. Take the next exit.
十一路的桥走不了
Bridge on Eleven is out.
此路不通 我重复 此路不通
It's non-op. I repeat: no-go.
十一路走不了
Eleventh's out.
好 那他们就要走专用车道了
Okay, that means they're taking the parkway.
出发吧
Let's roll.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表