剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我不会有事的 晚点聊 好吗
I'll be fine. We'll talk later, okay?
好 再见
All right, bye.
我存了些白兰地
I--I have some brandy squirreled away.
不用了 妈妈 谢谢
We're good, Mom, thanks.
好了 我们过一遍计划
Okay, let's run this plan.
好 在警报响前
Okay, before the sirens,
我们用干扰机让飞机的电子仪器瘫痪
we use the jammer to disable the plane's electronics.
我们需要一个短时窗
And we need a short window
这样他们无法重新启动
so they don't activate it back up.
-十分钟 -行 够了
- Ten minutes? - Yeah, that's good.
枪和工具准备得怎么样了
How you doing on the guns and the gear?
能让我们上飞机跑道吗
Can you get us on the tarmac?
两周前 特警队的一个老伙计
Two weeks ago, an old buddy from SWAT
以一个好价卖♥♥给我一辆全副武装的悍马
gave me a good deal on an armored Humvee.
机场周边有一处薄弱点
The airport's perimeter has one weak link.
一段4米长的加固链锁
It's a 12-feet reinforced chain link.
正好够武装悍马冲过去
Just enough to punch an armored Humvee through.
我们还有一个首要问题
You know, we've still got one major problem,
怎么把干扰机带上飞机
how are we gonna get the jammer on the airplane?
-小伙子 -你好吗 先生
- Hey, hey, young man. - How are you, sir?
想来点吗 孩子
You want some, baby?
请给我来点
Please.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
-去吃吧 -给我留盘子了吗
- Hi, go eat, please. - Did you save me a plate?
留了 6号♥桌
Yes, six, six.
-别加了 -太辣了
- Stop it! - Ooh, that's spicy!
马克斯 你还爱吃炸豌豆
Marcus, you still like your beans fried
和去皮鸡肉吗
and your chicken without skin?
汤娅
Hey, Tonya.
你好啊
How you doing?
有日子不见了
It's been a minute.
是啊 有阵子了
Yeah, it's been a while.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是来看看大伙怎么样
Um, just came to see how everybody was doing.
嗯
Yeah.
我听说厉害了
I, um--I heard you're killing it.
今年让那里的毕业率大幅提高
Got the graduation rate way up there this year.
-你听说了 -当然
- You saw that, huh? - Of course.
-没错 -还不错
- Yeah. - It's been good.
可也不好
And it's been bad.
我们经历了一个让人难受的大清除
We had a rough Purge.
我们失去了诺亚
We lost Noah.
我和他一起长大的
I grew up with him.
汤娅 你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
Tonya, why you didn't call me?
我认为你很忙
I just figured you were busy.
享受你的美食 好吗
Enjoy your food, okay?
好了
All right.
所有人 把这个灯打开
Everybody, just get this light on.
-好了 -等一下
- All right. - Hold on.
所有人都冷静
Everybody just be cool.
-停电了 -我能看下那里吗
- It's no power. - Can I see that?
好 也许只是
All right, it might just be--
能递给我那个手电筒吗
Will you hand me that flashlight?
给你 好了
Here you go. All right.
好
Okay.
所有人待在原地
Everybody stay still.
大家都没事
Everybody's good.
所有人都动起来
Hey, everybody move!
离开 离开窗户 快点
Away, away from the windows! Come on.
-一起走 一起走 -转移孩子们
- Come along, come along. - Move the kids! Move the kids!
从那扇门离开 所有人一起
Get away from the door. Everybody stay together.
妈妈 没事的
Mom, it's all right.
快走 所有人都退回去
Go! Everybody get back!
退到桌子后面 行动起来
Get back behind the table! Move! Move! Move!
所有人都还好吧
Everybody okay?
-是的 马 -还好
- Yeah, Ma. - Yeah, yeah.
放下枪
Drop your guns!
好的
Okay.
-这混♥蛋♥分散了我们的注意 -好的
- This fucker distracted us. - Okay.
他肯定是从后窗户进来的
He must have come through the back windows.
-待在这儿 -快走
- Stay right here. - Go, go, go.
所有人都退后
Everybody just-- just stay back!
听着 我告诉你 你要是划伤
Listen, I'm telling you. You so much as scratch--
-马克斯 别这样 -放下枪
- Marcus, stop. - Drop your guns!
你们都照这小子说的做 好吗
All of you do what the boy says, okay?
马克斯 马克斯
Marcus, Marcus!
放下 放下
Put it down. Put it down.
现在听我说 伊莱
Now listen to me, Eli...
闭嘴 你不认识我
Shut up. You don't know me.
伊莱·科尔曼
Eli Coleman.
我能在全校闹腾的孩子中
I could pick out your voice
认出你的声音
across a schoolyard of screaming kids
而且我认得你的空军一号♥鞋 好吗
and I recognize your Air Force 1s, okay?
-我知道这么做的原因 -你什么都不知道
- I know what this is about. - You don't know shit.
是因为我当众批评你吗
This is 'cause I called you out?
该死的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你在全校面前让我出丑
You embarrassed me in front of the whole school!
我也一样地愤怒过 孩子
Hey, I've been this angry, son.
我理解你的感受 但这么做
I know what you're feeling, but this?
这不是办法 好吗
This is not the way. All right?
是伊莱吗
It's Eli?
听着 不论谁告诉你
Listen, whoever told you
清除让你得偿所愿 他们都说谎了
that Purging gets you what you want, they lied.
是法律允许的
It's the law.
这屋子里的人
The people in this room could help you
比所有法律都更能帮助你
more than any law ever could.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你听到我的话了吗
You hear me?
明白我的意思吗
You with me?
你不必这样
You don't have to do this.
拜托了 给我 把它给我
Please, give me that. Give it to me.
好的
Yeah.
这里有你的家人 明白吗
You've got family here, okay?
不是你该摒弃的 好吗
That's not something you just throw away, all right?
没事了
Okay.
没事了 没事了
Okay, okay, okay.
怎么样 安德鲁
What's good, Andre?
你好啊
Hey, now.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know?
-你在说什么 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- What are you talking about? - You son of a bitch.
马克斯 你在干什么
Marcus, what are you doing?
马克斯
Marcus!
马克斯
Marcus!
爸 爸
Dad, Dad!
-放开他 -住手
- Let go of him! - Stop it!
马克斯 住手
Marcus, stop!
-他企图开车撞我 -你在说什么
- You tried to run me down! - What are you talking about?
所以你今天才过来吗
Is that why you're here today?
-不 他想要清除我 -住手
- No, he tried to Purge me! - Stop.
等一下 他没有
Hold on, hold on. No, he didn't.
看 看 那是什么
Look, look, look. What's that?
什么也没发生 我不知道
It's nothing. I don't know.
牙买♥♥加国旗 顶架上
The Jamaican flag right there and the roof rack
还有照明灯
with the spotlights!
你可没说过这些 不是吗
You didn't mention any of that, did you?
我不敢相信你今天是为此而来
I can't believe you came here today for that.
过来 让我来说
Come here. Give me a second.
我过来
I came here...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
也向你问好 马克斯
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表