剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
不用太意外
between you and my husband.
这花了点时间
It's taken some time,
但我想我能接受这一切了
but I think I've come to terms with everything,
我已经准备好前进了
and I'm just ready to move forward.
米歇尔发给我短♥信♥时
When Michelle texted me,
我们觉得我们应该坐在一起
we thought that we should get together
面对面解决这个问题
face-to-face and, uh, work this out.
如果你们有兴趣
We know a really great therapist
我们认识一个相当好的治疗师
if you're interested.
我发的短♥信♥ 不是米歇尔
I sent the text, not Michelle.
好吧 好吧 这我没想到
Okay, okay. That's not what I expected.
萨姆 也许这个主意并没有那么好
Sam, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
不 等等 你们想谈对吗
No, wait, I mean, you guys wanted to talk, right?
那我们应该谈
So we should talk.
把所有事放在桌面上
Get everything on the table,
彼此完全坦诚
be brutally honest with one another.
萨姆 你确定你告诉你妻子所有事了吗
So Sam, are you sure you told your wife everything?
新国父集团 开门
NFFA! Open up!
新国父集团 开门
Nffa! Open up!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是新国父集团的 格兰特先生
This is the NFFA, Mr. Grant.
别让这事变得更棘手
Don't make this harder than it has to be.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我有问题问你 格兰特先生
I have some questions for you, Mr. Grant.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
Anything you want to tell us?
我妻子肯定是个床上的狠角儿
You know, my wife must've been some volcanic fuck
才让你对我如此痛下杀手
for you to take a hit out on me.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
告诉他你干了什么 萨姆
Tell her what you did, Sam.
我在婚姻中犯了好多错误
You know, I've made a lot of mistakes in my marriage,
但至少我不是杀人犯
but at least I'm no murderer.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
你丈夫在大清除之夜买♥♥凶杀马克斯
Your husband took out a Purge contract on Marcus.
你说那是没有任何意义的
You said that it didn't mean anything.
怎么 为什么你要花钱让人去清除他
What--why would you pay someone to Purge him
如果没有任何意义
if it didn't mean anything?
我没有
I didn't.
我不知道他们在说什么
I--I don't know what they're talking about.
赏金目标
马克斯·摩尔
赏金 七万五千美元
那不是我
That's not me.
我们不会把钱花在这种地方
I mean, we don't throw that kind of money around.
你知道的
You know that.
我以为你不再撒谎了 萨姆
I thought the lies were over, Sam.
亲爱的 我没有骗你
Honey, I'm not lying.
我受够了
I'm done.
-你自己解决吧 -亲爱的 等等
- You figure this out. - Honey, wait.
不
No.
解决这事之前 谁也别想离开
Nobody's going anywhere until we sort this thing out.
拜托 别这样
Please--please don't.
拜托 哥们 把枪收起来
Come on, man. Put the gun away.
马克斯 小心点
Marcus, be careful.
我必须如此
I have to.
我不能这么轻易放下这件事
I can't live with this over my head.
好
Okay.
我去拿胶带
I'll get the duct tape.
-我被捕了吗 -这只是个常规检查
- Am I under arrest? - This is just a routine sweep.
嗯 但你看起来很不安
Right, but you seema little edgy.
新国父集团 开门
Nffa. Open up.
-你的朋友吗 -我需要你的帮忙
- Friends of yours? - I need your help.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
你以为他们会简单地逮捕你
You think they'll just arrest me
而不去猜测我为什么出现在你家门前吗
without wondering why I showed up on your doorstep?
我没做什么违法事
I haven't done anything illegal.
你会一辈子被他们盯上
You'll be on their radar forever.
稍不留神
One false move and--
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
求你了 我是个好人
Please, I'm a good person.
我没做错事 我不该被他们抓走
I haven't done anything wrong. I don't deserve this.
我也是
Welcome to the club.
-就来 -别
- Coming! - No.
他们会发现今年早些时候我追踪过你
They'll be able to see that I tracked you down earlier this year.
我会撒谎
I'll lie.
告诉他们你帮了我 一切都是计划好的
I'll tell them you helped me, that this was planned.
这可是新国父集团
This is the NFFA.
他们不会让任何消息泄露出去
They'll burn every potential leak to the ground.
没有合理根据 没有正式庭审
No probable cause, no proper trial.
你知道是这样
You know that's true.
我们都知道
We both know it.
刚才还说自己是好人呢
What happened to being a good person?
我穷途末路了
I'm desperate.
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you.
妈妈 这是凯伦
Mom, this is Kelen.
加德纳夫人 谢谢邀请我
Hi, Mrs. Gardner. Thank you for having me.
当然了
Absolutely.
听本说你也要过来时 我简直高兴坏了
I was so happy when Ben said you'd be coming too.
家里正好需要些女性能量
It'll be nice to have a little feminine energy around here.
我了个去 小本回来了
Holy shit, Lil' B is back!
你好吗 宝贝
What's up, baby?
他带来了一个活生生的女孩
And he brought a real, live girl with him too.
好极了
Nice!
凯伦你好
Hi, Kelen.
我叫洛根 是加德纳兄弟中
I'm Logan, the handsomer, older,
最帅气 最年长 最成熟的一个
more mature of the Gardner brothers.
这说明不了什么
That's not saying much.
我们有搜查逃犯的搜查令
We have a warrant to search for a fugitive
逃犯最后一次出现就是这里
who was last seen in your area.
请便
Be my guest.
你见过这名女子吗
Have you seen this woman?
我一整天都在里面弄我的车
I've been inside working on my bike all day.
她做了什么
What'd she do anyway?
这是机密
Classified.
永远都是机密
Isn't it always?
你这个地方很不错嘛
Interesting place you got here.
我喜欢
I like it.
搜查完毕
We're all clear.
路易斯安娜州
驾驶执照
迪克森·格雷厄姆
谢谢你的宝贵时间 迪克森先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Dixon.
如果有发现 打给我们
If you see anything, give us a call.
好的
You got it.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
你可以从...
Well, you can start...
搞什么
What the hell?
从告诉我真♥相♥开始
By telling me the truth.
也许你该离开
Maybe you should go
因为如果出了岔子 警♥察♥就会介入
'cause if this goes south and the cops get involved,
你可以和他们说是我逼你的
you could just tell them that I pressured you.
无论大清除期间发生的事
Look, what happened on Purge,
全都是因为我
it was all because of me.
我们已经铸成大错了
We're committed now.
无论如何 或是下次大清除你死了
We can't back off, no matter what
我们都无法回头
or you're dead next Purge.
我要撕开胶带 这样我们才能说话
I'm gonna take this off so we can talk,
但是别做傻事
but don't do anything stupid.
-告诉我什么时候 -只有火鸡剩菜吗
- Say when. - Just leftover turkey?
这是本最爱吃的
Oh, it's Ben's favorite.
小本想要什么就能得到什么
Whatever Little Benny wants, Little Benny gets.
他和你说大家以前都这么叫他吗
He tell you how every one used to call him that?
小本吗
Little Benny?
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表