剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表
鸣笛后发生了银行抢劫案
Bank robbery after the siren.
怎么了
What's going on?
显然你忙着开赌
Apparently, you're too busy taking bets
没好好核实你自己的监控录像
to verify your own footage.
旧照片处理完毕
The old photo finish.
我去
Oh, shit.
鸣笛响后 他的脚还在私人物业范围内
His foot's on private property after the siren,
所以这是大清除结束后犯的罪
so that makes it an off-Purge crime.
我及时出来了 我知道的
I made in time. I know it.
我不知道
I don't.
毁掉协议 下午一点见
Burn protocol, meet at 1300.
我要带道格去医院
I'm taking Doug to the hospital.
之后见
I'll see you after?
-真希望如此 -持械抢劫
- Really hope so. - Armed robbery.
违反
轻罪
轻重罪
重罪
给楼上打电♥话♥ 启动清算协议
Call upstairs and initiate liquidation protocol.
亲爱的
Baby...
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 他死了
It's over, he's dead.
他是什么人
Who was he?
不知道
Hey, I don't know.
进来
Come.
我应该再出去
I should get back out there.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait--
亲爱的 我要知道是谁差点把我给清除了
Honey, I wanna know who almost Purged me.
好
Okay.
我们走
Come on.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
他之前就在这里
He was-- he was right here.
什么
What?
是什么
What is it?
妈的
Oh, shit.
他跟踪我
He was following me.
这不是碰巧
This wasn't random.
我是他的目标
He was targeting me.
剧集 | 人类清除计划 | 导航列表