那是爱德华多最期盼的日子
Eduardo looked forward to it so much.
为了那一天 他一整年都在练习英语
He practised his English all year. Just for that one day.
看!他来了
Look! There he is…
爱德华多的父亲是英国人吧
Eduardo's father was English?
对
Yes.
这究竟是怎么回事 罗宾逊先生?
What is this about, Mr Robinson?
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们是来度假的吗?你跑哪去了?
Are we on our bloody holidays? Where have you been?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, darling.
今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
陪我走一段 有人跟着 快走
Walk with me. We've got company. Come on.
他是泰迪的人
He's one of Teddy's.
我又深挖了一下巴奎罗
Okay. I've done some more work on Barquero.
这不是唯一一批货 什么意思?
This isn't the only shipment. What do you mean?
过去两年有五批货 从英国运到哥伦比亚
There have been five from the UK to Colombia in the last two years.
船和化名都不一样
All different ships, all different cover names.
但全都经手 罗克珊娜博拉尼奥斯的迈阿密据点
But all through Roxana Bolaños' Miami outfit.
之前的几批货
Now, the previous cargos,
规模都很大 每批有二十个集装箱
they've been large, 20 containers each.
但阿尔克提斯号♥只有一箱
But the Alcestis only has one.
这是最后一批货
And it's the final shipment.
我们需要拿到 那个公文包里的货物清单
We need the shipment lists in that briefcase to know what we're dealing with.
才能知道运的是什么 乔纳森?
Jonathan.
怎么了?你在听我说话吗?
What is it? Are you listening to me?
进来
Get in.
你有听到我刚才跟你说的话吗?
Are you listening to what I'm saying to you?
去那边
Go over there.
乔纳森 到底怎么了?
Jonathan, what's going on?
乔纳森 你说话啊
Talk to me, Jonathan.
泰迪是理查德昂斯洛罗珀的儿子
Jonathan, what's going on? Teddy is Richard Onslow Roper's son.
罗珀九十年代在哥伦比亚贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
Roper was gunrunning in Colombia in the '90s.
他遇到一个已婚女子 和她有了婚外情
He met a married woman. They had an affair.
她生下了一个男孩
She had a son.
他们将孩子送走 改名换姓 抹除身世
They sent him away, changed his name, hid his past.
现在他继承了他父亲的生意
Now he's continuing the family business.
你还好吗?
You okay?
感觉像在追一群幽灵
I feel like I'm chasing ghosts.
乔纳森 不 看着我
Jonathan. No! Look at me.
他们不是幽灵 明白吗?
There are no ghosts here, okay?
卡塔赫纳港有批问题货
There's a dodgy shipment in Cartagena
我们必须抢在他们前面打开
that me and you need to open before they do.
这是最后一批
It's six of six.
喂?
Hello?
我牵好线了
I've got you an in.
如果感兴趣 明天我接你共进午餐
If you're interested, I'll come and pick you up tomorrow for lunch.
明天吃午餐 好极了
Tomorrow lunch sounds great.
等等
Wait.
如果他发现 一定会杀了我
If he finds out, he'll kill me.
他不会发现的
He won't find out.
我在家收到了这个
It was delivered to my home.
他们只是想吓唬你
Just trying to scare you.
好吧 他们确实吓到我了
Well, they are succeeding.
你得告诉我到底是怎么回事
So you need to tell me what's going on.
我非常确定你扣押的这批货
I'm pretty sure the cargo you impounded
含有从英国走私来的军♥火♥
contains illegally imported British weapons.
一共六批货 这是最后一批
It's the last of six shipments.
如果我们是对的 这批军♥火♥数量惊人
If we're right, that's a lot of weapons.
我们必须弄清这批货要给谁
And we need to know who they're for.
听他们说最后这批货有一个最终期限
There's been talk of a deadline for the final shipment.
代号♥“周♥年♥庆♥”
Code named Anniversary.
这可能不是代号♥
That may not be a code name.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
和平进程十周♥年♥庆♥还有一周就要到了
The tenyear anniversary of the peace process is in a week's time.
也许周♥年♥庆♥就是指这个
Maybe the anniversary is real.
我们得打开那批货 亚历杭德罗
We need to open that shipment, Alejandro.
你看到军方信函了 我实在束手无策
You saw the letter from the military. My hands are tied.
这样 如果我能证明集装箱里是什么
Okay. If I can get you proof of what's inside those containers,
你能打开它们吗?
then will that help untie them?
比如拿到货物清单?
If I can get you a list.
好
Good.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
他们有意向
So they're interested.
巴奎罗的银行账户还冻着
The Barquero bank account remains frozen.
他们需要现金解决问题
They need money while they solve the problem.
泰迪注意到你了 他觉得你酗酒
Teddy's noticed you. He detects an alcohol problem.
还爱冒险 然后呢?
An appetite for risk. And?
他想探探你的口风
He wants to sound you out
谈笔短期借贷
about a potential shortterm loan.
不留痕迹 随时抽身
No fingerprints. Easy getaway.
他要多少钱? 两千万美元
How much? Twenty million dollars.
这可是一大笔钱 这可是重大行动
That's a lot of money. Well, it's a serious operation.
他们眼下急需现金
And right now they need cash flow.
但我要你承诺
But I want guarantees.
承诺什么?
What kind of guarantees?
我帮你得手 就让我回迈阿密
I get you what you want, I disappear back to Miami.
不签认罪协议 不当关键证人
No plea bargain, no key witness.
这事和我毫无瓜葛
I was never here.
成交
Done.
接下来呢?
What happens now?
我去洗手间给泰迪打电♥话♥
I call Teddy from the bathroom.
如果我仍然觉得你是合适的人选
If I still think you're the right man for the job.
那就去打电♥话♥
Make the call.
欢迎!
Welcome!
你好 怎么样 罗克西
Hello, hello. All good, Roxy?
一切顺利
All good.
这几位兄弟会招待你 我去补个妆
These boys will take care of you. I'm gonna go freshen up.
马上回来 好
I'll be out in a minute. Great.
你好 你好
Hi. Hi.
马修埃利斯 幸会
Matthew Ellis. Nice to meet you.
真气派
Nice digs.
你好 先生
How are you, sir?
你好 我是马修埃利斯 贝尼
Hey, man. Matthew. Beni.
这地方可以啊
Not bad. Nice pad.
我们的逍遥窝
Yeah. It's our paradise.
维克托 告诉那小伙一声 客人到了
Viktor, tell the chief our guest is here.
巴奎罗今年肯定赚了不少吧
Good deal for Barquero, I think.
这跟好莱坞山庄一样
The fucking Hollywood Hills up here.
确实
I know. It is what it is.
嘿 泰迪
Hey, Teddy.
男主角登场
Ah! The main man!
马修 泰迪
Matthew. Teddy.
你能来真是太好了 中午吃得好吗?
How good of you to come. How was lunch?
只能说凑合
It was lunch.
叫我来干什么?
Why am I here?
我们先喝一杯再聊
First, have a drink with me.
来吧 请坐
Then we can talk. Come on in, please.
你这地方真不错
Nice spot you got here.
罗克西
Roxy!
嘿 你好呀
Hi, how are you?
你感觉怎么样 很好
How are you? All good? All good.
有纯麦威士忌吗? 当然有
Um, have you got a single malt? Of course.
罗克西 你想喝什么?
Roxy, what do you want to drink?
我就不喝了 谢谢
Nothing, I'm good. Thanks.
真的不喝? 不用!
Really? I'm good!
干杯
Cheers.
泰迪
Um. Teddy.
怎么搞这么大阵仗?
What's with the muscle?
你害怕了吗?
You're afraid?
只是这人也太多了 别紧张
You know, there's a lot of them. Don't worry.