Have a lovely time. Thank you. You too.
注意防晒指数 好的好的
Yes. Okay. No less than 50.
不能低于50
No less than 50.
生日快乐 亲爱的雷克斯 祝你…
Happy Birthday, dear Rex. Wishing you…
你们有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
…生日快乐
…Happy Birthday.
多谢各位的假情假意 心领了
Thank you. Yes, okay. Cheers. Thank you.
谢谢你们来到这个良辰吉日
Okay. Thank you. Thank you for coming to this auspicious occasion.
过了今天 就该办葬礼了 是不是 西莉亚?
After this, it's just a funeral, isn't it, Celia?
开玩笑的 我真心感谢我的六十大寿
No, no. I am genuinely grateful to be able to celebrate my 60 years
有你们这些同事相伴
surrounded by colleagues,
你们和我一样热爱这个国家
people who have the same love of their country
热爱它代表或者应该代表的东西
and what that country stands for or should… Or should.
要知道 一个国家的情报机构
You know, a nation's security service
是这个国家最真实的写照
is the truest expression of itself.
我们既是国家的士兵 也是它的牧师
You know, we are its soldiers and its priests,
因此 我们需要做出选择
and as such, we have a choice.
我们可以不分场合盲目服从命令
We can serve blindly, whatever the occasion,
也可以有自己的思考
or we can take a view.
“认识你自己”
"Know thyself."
就当关照一下老兵 容我再唠叨几句
So, uh, indulge an old trooper when he says the same to you now.
现在该干嘛干嘛去吧
And now fuck off and get pissed.
玩得开心!
Have fun!
它在哪个杯子里呢?
Where is the ball?
不对 丹尼 球在中间的杯子里 你没有仔细看 丹尼
No, Danny, the ball's in the middle. You're not watching the cups, Danny.
托马斯在仔细看 是不是 托马斯?
Thomas is watching the cups, aren't you, Thomas?
雅科看着像泰迪熊
Jaco looks like a teddy bear.
但千万别在他心情不好的时候靠近他
But don't let him near your neck on a bad day.
我能留着这个吗?
May I keep this?
老实说 你吓到我了
If I'm honest, you frighten me.
托马斯在仔细看 是不是 托马斯?
Thomas is watching the cups, aren't you, Thomas?
这是你要找的人
There's your man.
雅科布劳威尔 罗杰斯酒店入住登记
他叫雅科布劳威尔 42岁 南非人
His name is Jaco Brouwer. 42 years old, South African.
但他过去六年 一直在给南美贩毒集团当中间人
But he spent the last six years as a fixer for cartels in South America.
他从希斯罗机场入境
He arrived at Heathrow
用的是荷属安地列斯护照 化名米歇尔赫伯特
under a Dutch Antilles passport, name of Michel Hebert.
目前住在里士满 一家叫罗杰斯的小旅馆
And he's staying at a small hotel in Richmond, the Rogers.
那他为什么会跑到莫蒂默酒店打牌?
So how did he end up playing poker in the Mortimer?
谁知道
I don't know.
我猜有人要求他避开伦敦的大酒店
My hunch is he was told to keep out of the main London hotels,
但他擅自跑出来了 牌瘾犯了
but went offpiste. Addiction issues.
我想知道他为什么来伦敦
I want to know what he's doing in London.
你怎么认识他?
How do you know him?
一段往事
From a previous life.
什么往事? 我不能说 麦克
What previous life? I can't say, Mike.
上级不让我说 而且我没有官方授权
I'm not allowed to tell you. And I have no official authority
不能跟踪他
to follow or trail him.
你们不一定非要帮我
So up to you.
我还没去过里士满呢
I've never been to Richmond.
弟兄们 把计划都取消 我们明天要去钓鱼
Guys. Cancel your plans. We're going fishing tomorrow.
偶尔晒晒太阳也不错
It will be nice to see sunlight.
谢谢
Thank you.
目标开始移♥动♥
Our gambler's on the move.
跟紧他 格拉汉姆
Stay on his tail, Graham.
收到 正沿纤道向东
Copy that. Travelling east on the towpath.
泰晤士河畔 里士满
萨莉 在桥上就位
Sally, take position on the bridge.
他在这儿
Here he is.
已就位
In position.
我们看到你了
Yeah. We see you.
他往咖啡厅方向去了
He's heading up towards the cafe.
我盯着他呢
Eyes on target.
瓦利德 靠近目标
Waleed, move in.
收到 正在靠近
Got it. On my way.
他好像在见什么人
Looks like he's got a date.
照片传过去了
Photos incoming.
收到了
There they are.
那是… 你认识吗?
Is that…? You know him?
不认识
No.
视频传过来了 好
Audio coming in. Okay.
货三天后抵达卡塔赫纳港
The shipment arrives in Cartagena port in three days.
通关后即可立刻运走
Once it's through customs, we're ready to press go.
能赶上周♥年♥庆♥吗?
And you'll make the Anniversary?
能 进度没问题
No problem. We're on schedule.
但我老板想要货物清单
But my Chief wants the shipment list.
全套的 政♥府♥盖章 装在外交公文包里
Full spec. Government stamped in a diplomatic briefcase.
我会转告客户
I'll speak to my client,
但他们希望尽量不要文件
but they want to keep documentation minimal.
原因你懂的
For obvious reasons.
这次可不是普通的运枪 就当是他的保险单
This isn't your average gun run. Think of it as his insurance policy.
你的头儿是个明白人
He knows his mind, your Chief.
图利!别乱跑!
Come back here!
他有个好老师
He learned from the best.
他自称是理查德罗珀的继承人
Calls himself Richard Roper's true disciple.
麦克 能把这句调清楚点吗?
Mike, can you just clean that up?
好的
On it.
我会再联♥系♥ 你低调点
I'll be in touch. You lie low.
无聊就喂喂鸭子
Go and feed the ducks.
别去伦敦 那里眼线太多了
And no going into London. There's too many eyes.
货物 卡塔赫纳港 周♥年♥庆♥
处理好了吗?
How are we doing?
好了
Got it.
你的头儿是个明白人
He knows his mind, your Chief.
他有个好老师
He learned from the best.
他自称是理查德罗珀的继承人
Calls himself Richard Roper's true disciple.
没什么比夜色中的凝固汽油弹更美了
Nothing quite as pretty as napalm at night.
想到什么了吗?
Mean anything to you?
没
No,
没有
no.
自称是理查德罗珀的继承人
Calls himself Richard Roper's true disciple.
检索 航运路线 始发港 英国
目的地 哥伦比亚 时间范围 近六个月
船舶检索结果
亚历克斯 我查到雅科那天见的谁了
All right, Alex, I've got Jaco's coffee date.
亚当霍利维尔是个中间人
Okay. Adam Holywell is a middleman.
他为数十家英国公♥司♥牵线海外客户 业务多在暗处进行
He connects dozens of UK companies with clients abroad, often in the shadows.
他管自己叫民间外♥交♥部♥
He calls himself the alternative Foreign Office.
问题是 这次他为谁工作?
The question is, who's he working for this time?
去霍尔公园的哈姆利街?
Hamley Street, Holland Park.
好
Okay.
哈姆利街
停在左边就行 谢谢
Just here on the left would be great. Thank you.
萨莉
Sally.
我查到房♥主是谁了
Okay. We know who owns the house.
谁?
Who?
军情六处
We do.
我得挂了
I'll call you back.
雷克斯 亚历克斯
Rex. Alex.
我明天去见你 有话跟你说
I'm driving down tomorrow. We need to talk.
我也有话跟你说 明天把车停远点
We do. When you get here, park away from the house.
走侧门 藏书室见 我有东西给你看
Use the side entrance. Library. I have something to show you.
西莉亚梅修
西莉亚 亚历克斯 出大事了!
Celia. Alex, something terrible has happened.
西莉亚 不要慌 告诉我出什么事了
Celia. Whoa, whoa. Slow down. Slow down. Tell me what's happened.
雷克斯死了 他死了 亚历克斯
Rex is dead. He's dead. Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex. Alex, something…
我不知道为什么 巴兹尔来了 警♥察♥也都来了
I don't know. Basil's here. And the police.
快点过来 求你了 快点过来
You've got to come. Please. I can't…
亚历克斯古德温 大河之房♥ 这边请
Alex Goodwin, with the River.
显然是自杀
Appears to be a suicide.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you hear?
西莉亚打电♥话♥给我 叫我尽快过来
Celia called me. Asked me to come as soon as I could.
梅拉叫我打点好本地人 让他们别说闲话
Mayra wants me to deal with the locals. Keep the noise down.
看来雷克斯偷偷藏了药 连西莉亚都蒙在鼓里