他们都是朋友
They're friends.
我们认识很久了
We go back a long way.
好吧
So…
你们俩是怎么认识的?
how did you two meet?
当时是在迈阿密
It was in Miami
在一场宴会上
at a party.
我们跳了三四个小时的舞
We danced for three, four…
四个小时
Four hours.
然后我就给了她巴奎罗的委托
And then I offered her the Barquero commission.
就这么简单? 就这么简单
Just like that? Just like that.
跳个舞就拿下一桩大生意
One dance, and you get a whole business deal.
谁叫我太会跳舞呢
Well, I'm one hell of a dancer.
我猜也是
I bet you are.
重要的是
What is important is that,
五年后的今天我们还在合作
five years later, here we are.
我重义气 马修 只要对方也讲义气
I'm loyal, Matthew, to those loyal to me.
罗克西说你在寻找投资机会
But now Roxy tells me that you are looking for investment opportunities.
是吗?
Is that right?
要看是什么样的投资
Well, that depends.
你二十多岁离开英国
You left England in your 20s
然后再也没有回去
and never went back.
亡命之徒
A man on the run.
你究竟犯了什么事?
From what, I wonder.
这就不关你的事了
That is none of your business.
你在军队待过一段时间
You were in the army for a while.
待过 后来走了
I was. I left.
不对 是被开除了 因为违纪
No. Thrown out. Bad behaviour.
那又怎样?
So?
在香港十年 没错
Ten years in Hong Kong. Indeed.
为一家瑞士私人银行工作
Working for a private Swiss bank. Mmhmm.
前途大好
Big profits.
结果三个月前突然离职
Then three months ago, a sudden split.
没有解释
No explanation.
现在又来到这里观望风向
And now you're here, on the lookout.
马修 这难免会让人生疑啊
I don't know, but some people will call that questionable.
听着 我赚够了钱
Look. I made a lot of money.
觉得腻了
I got bored.
有什么好解释的?
What's to explain?
罗克西喜欢你 不
Roxy likes you. No.
我可没说过喜欢他 我说的是我们可以合作
No, I didn't say I liked him. I said, I think we can work together.
既然如此
In that case,
我有一个简单的提议
I have a simple offer for you.
只要你点头 保证你赚得盆满钵满
If you say yes, I can promise you rich rewards.
只有一个条件
There is only one condition.
什么条件?
Which is?
你不过问我的事 我也不过问你的事
You ask no questions of me, and I ask no questions of you.
无条件信任彼此
Everything is trust.
我能赚多少? 你投资的一倍
What's the return? Double your money
三个月内付清
in three months.
一旦接受 你就正式入伙
If you accept, you are in.
保证你大开眼界 懂吗?
It's a leap of faith. Understand?
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
好吧
Oh!
别考虑太久 我们可能会找别人
Fine. Just don't take too long because we might look elsewhere.
反正不用着急 不是吗?
Well. We don't have to rush things.
知道吗?你说对了
You know what? You're right.
先享受当下
Let's enjoy.
我好像能听懂这句
María, champagne, please. I think I understood that one.
要来点可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Would you like some… cocaine?
天哪 好啊 欢迎来到哥伦比亚
Oh, my God, okay. All right.
现在才叫真正的派对 你们太懂了
Now we're really getting the party started. You guys know how.
不不不 过来
Now this is the real Colombia.
不 这才是真正的哥伦比亚
No, no. Come here.
再吸一口
Have some more.
在我们国家 这句话的意思是再吸一口
In our country, that means have some more.
两口 两口
Two. Two.
维克托 饶了他吧 贝尼 过来帮帮忙!
Viktor, let him be. Beni, help him!
可以了 埃利斯先生
That's it, Mr Ellis.
好 很好
Let's treat him well. Good, good.
罗克西
Roxy!
记住 在我们这里要敬死者
And remember, here, always to the dead ones.
一点点就行 敬死者一点
Just a little. To the dead ones.
多少?这么多够吗? 一点就行
How much? That much? A little. Yeah.
可以吗? 干了
Okay? Down the hatch.
好 敬死者
For the dead ones.
伙计!再拿点酒来 这桌还要香槟!
Hey, Chico! Bring some more. And champagne for this table!
你们会杀了这个可怜的家伙的
You're going to kill him, poor thing.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay.
对对对 我记得 我记得那个半决赛
Yeah, I remember that fucking semifinal.
是半决赛还是四强赛来着?
What was it? Semifinal? Quarterfinal?
这就是…这就是哥伦比亚做派
This is the way to… This is the Colombian way.
这就是哥伦比亚做派
This is the Colombian way.
等等 先敬死者 要敬死者对吧?
Wait, one to the dead ones. To the dead ones, right?
别
No, no. Not this one.
好 干杯 一口闷
Okay. Chin chin, down the hatch.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎来到俱乐部
My house is your house.
帮帮我
Help me.
不!
No!
欢迎入伙
Welcome to the family.
再见 托马斯
Goodbye, Thomas.
他没事吧?等一下
Is he okay? Hey!
帮个手
Help me.
马修?
Matthew.
马修?
Matthew!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你究竟是谁 马修?
Who are you, Matthew?
你为什么来这里?
Why are you really here?
尽管告诉我 这里很安全
You can tell me everything. You're safe here.
我是来找你的
I've come for you.
是吗?为什么?
Really? Why?
为了洗钱
Cleaning the money.
什么钱?
What money?
我弄丢了银行的
I lost the bank.
六亿美元
600 million.
这可不是小数目
Whew! That's a lot of money.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
全丢了
Go on.
瑞士银行家们很不高兴
Swiss bankers not happy.
觉得有损家族形象
Ruins the family image.
他们就把你踢走了?
So they kicked you out?
对
Yeah.
那你怎么有钱投资我呢?
So how is it you have money to invest with me, huh?
因为…
Uh… Well…
我藏了一部分
I hid it.
两千五百万美元
Twentyfive million.
在专门的账户里
Special account.
伯利兹
Belize.
那群傻瓜瑞士佬没有发现
Fucking Swiss didn't find it.
我不是真的
I'm not real.
你也不是真的
You're not real.
所以
So now…
你现在需要洗白这笔钱
Now you need to clean that money, huh?
把它洗白
Wash it clean.
哥伦比亚是个洗衣床
Colombia's a… launderette.
是洗衣房♥
Launderette.
我可以帮你洗钱 马修
I can help you to do that, Matthew.
只要你信任我
If you trust me.
我信任你 是吗?
I trust you. Yeah?