who have been scarred by decades of violence in our country.
我亲身经历过那个地狱
I come from that world.
我为难民创立的避风港计划…
My Safe Haven project for refugees is the true expression
理查德罗珀 艾拉斯 CEO
…真实地展现了 我愿意为贫苦大众付出的决心
of my belief in a commitment to the wider world,
因为我有再多钱都毫无意义 除非我能用它来造福同胞
because my good fortune means nothing unless it also lifts up my fellow man.
我是爱德华多多斯桑托斯 极光计划需要你的加入
My name is Eduardo Dos Santos, and Aurora needs you.
萨莉 查出来梅拉卡文迪什 究竟往哥伦比亚运了什么
Sally, I need to know what Mayra Cavendish is really sending to Colombia.
船靠岸之后
When the ship docks,
我们必须阻止货物离开卡塔赫纳港
we need to stop the cargo from leaving Cartagena port.
想办法拖延时间 让格拉汉姆继续盯着雅科布劳威尔
Find a way. Buy me some time. And tell Graham to stay on Jaco Brouwer.
明白 你现在在哪儿 亚历克斯?
Okay. And where are you, Alex?
我们已经陆续卖♥♥掉了一些藏品
Some of the stuff we've started to sell on.
满五年了 明白
Fiveyear rule. Okay.
目前还有阁楼存货、家具、艺术品 室内雕塑、文献档案
So we got attics, furniture, arts, interior sculptures, documents.
走这边吗? 对
Through there? Through there.
理查德罗珀 烂人一个 但品味绝佳
Richard Roper. Terrible man. Beautiful taste.
需要什么就叫我 我就在楼上
Let me know if you need anything. I'll be upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉你会喜欢这个 泰迪
奥克斯先生 您是他家的故交吗?
So you're a friend of the family, sir?
对 我这几年一直在国外 但…
Yes. Um, well, I've been abroad for a few years. But…
不要跑
No running!
我算是他的教父 所以想过来打声招呼
I'm his unofficial godfather. So I thought I'd pop in and say hello.
除了他母亲 没人来探望过他
Well, apart from his mother, nobody else comes to see him,
他见到您一定会很开心
so I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.
那就好
Good.
罗珀先生 有人来看你
Mr Roper? Guest for you.
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Danny.
我是迈克尔奥克斯
Michael Oakes.
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
你们慢慢聊 我在外面候着
I'll leave you to it. I'll be outside if you need anything.
很抱歉我没有早点来
Look. I'm sorry I didn't come before.
我必须遵守保护条款
There were rules I had to obey for protection.
保护我还是保护你? 都有
Mine or yours? Both.
那你现在怎么来了?
So what's changed?
你应该不是单纯来探望我的吧
Because something tells me this isn't just pastoral care.
好吧
Okay.
我需要知道一件事
Okay. I just need to know.
你认识这个人吗? 怎么?
Do you know this man? Why?
我觉得你父亲认识这个人
Because I think your father knew him.
你父亲为什么有这张照片?他是谁?
Why did he have this photograph? Who is he?
从没见过他
Never seen him.
丹尼 麻烦你再看一眼 不好意思
Danny, please. Just look again. Just take one more look. Sorry, sorry.
再看一眼就好 不好意思
Just take one more look. Sorry, sorry.
你是叫迈克尔吗?
Michael. Is it?
你就是个天杀的骗子 你害苦了我们一家
Yeah. You're a fucking liar. You destroyed my family.
你从来没有对我说过一句实话 我为什么要帮你?
You never once were honest with me. So why should I give you anything?
嗯?
Huh?
好吧
Okay.
我不应该来
I shouldn't have come.
对不起
Sorry.
十年后见
See you in another ten years.
有件事我还没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you.
是关于你父亲的
About your father.
他被那群抓走他的人处决了
He was… executed by his captors.
什么时候?
When?
六年前
Six years ago.
可恶
That's fucked.
为什么没人告诉我?
Why wasn't I told?
很抱歉到现在才告诉你
I'm sorry you had to find out like this.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Danny.
请问你朋友什么时候才能回来?
Excuse me, but when is your friend coming back?
就快了
He won't be long.
听着 有人在迈阿密等我
Look. I've got people expecting me in Miami.
我必须回去 拜托了 他自从昨晚离开就再没回来
I have to get back. Please. He's been gone since last night.
至少把手♥机♥还给我 行吗?
Can I at least have my phone?
我恐怕不能答应你 我保证他很快就会回来
Look, I'm afraid I can't do that. Like I said, he's going to be back soon.
只是有事耽搁了
He's just been held up.
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
需要我拿什么吗? 我要吐了
Can I get you anything? I'm gonna be sick.
雅科布劳威尔刚收到一个酒店包裹
Jaco Brouwer just received a delivery to his hotel.
是一个外交公文包
A diplomatic briefcase.
他订了明早8点巴塞罗那的航♥班♥
He's booked on a flight to Barcelona tomorrow at 8 a.m.
好 通知大伙准备去西班牙
Okay. Tell the team we're going to Spain.
我来通知
I'm on it.
我控制入口
I'll cover the entrance.
斯蒂芬丘奇 出发地 希斯罗机场
目的地 巴塞罗那 英国公民
格拉汉姆说 你让他带枪
Graham says you've asked him to bring firearms.
我们是夜枭 不是外勤特工
We're Night Owls, not operatives.
只是以防万一
It's just a precaution.
你之前说的那段往事 你现在想聊聊吗?
This previous life of yours you mentioned, you want to tell me about it?
我之前有过另一个身份 但那个人必须消失
I was, uh, someone else once, but he had to go away.
那个人是谁?
Who was he?
等一切结束我会告诉你的
I'll tell you when this is over.
到时候可别忘了
I might just hold you to that.
就是他
That's him.
出租车!等一下
Taxi! Wait.
出租车!等等我
Taxi! Wait a minute!
天呐!糟糕
Excuse me! Oh, shit.
该死的航站楼 是的 我没事 谢谢
No! Bloody terminal. It's fine. Thank you.
出租车!
Thanks. Taxi!
我们走
Let's go.
西班牙 加泰罗尼亚
目标正沿N2国道北行 吉罗纳方向
He's taking the N2 north, heading towards Girona.
收到 我们在跟
Copy that. We're on him.
目标左转进入鲁西尼奥尔酒店 看看我们的人进去了没
Turning left into the Hotel Rusiñol. See if our guy has a room there.
我正在查
Checking now.
鲁西尼奥尔酒店
酒店里碰头
See you in there.
你好 外面好像出事了
Hi, something's going on outside.
我想你应该去看看 好的
I think you should probably deal with it. Of course.
谢谢
All right. Thank you.
喂
Yep.
雅科在249号♥房♥
Jaco was booked into room 249.
明白
Got it.
好 谢谢 我去找 好的 谢谢
Thank you. Okay, thanks. Master key, room 249.
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 249号♥房♥
Master key, room 249.
谢谢 很高兴能再见到你
Thank you. A pleasure meeting you again.
鲁西尼奥尔酒店
早上好 瓦拉隆先生 比阿特丽斯
Mr Valarón. Beatriz.
比阿特丽斯 好久不见
Glad to see you. Likewise.
最近还好吗? 都挺好的
All good? Everything's in order.
您常住的四楼套房♥已经准备好了
All good? All good. We have your usual room ready for you on the 4th floor.
雅科 泰迪
Jaco. Teddy.
好哥们 来抱一个 见到你真高兴
Dear friend. Come here. It's so nice to see you.
快跟我说说 伦敦行顺利吗?
Tell me everything. How was London?
顺利
Good.
你看起来好累
You look tired.
你没惹麻烦吧?
Did you stay out of trouble?
我尽量低调了
I did my best.
我就知道你不会出差错
I know you always do the right thing.
我要的东西你带了吗?
So you have something for me?
带了 货物清单 已经按要求盖了政♥府♥公章
Yes. Shipment list with a government stamp, as requested.
但对方坚持周♥年♥庆♥前不再联络
But they're insisting on no more contact until the Anniversary.
英国佬做事总是这么保守
The British. Always at arm's length.
走吧 我们回房♥间检查文件 然后好好休息一下
Let's go check the document in the room, then get some rest.
明天还要坐好久的飞机回哥伦比亚
It's a long flight back to Colombia tomorrow.
泰迪多斯桑托斯来了 他们正准备上楼 我们逮到他了
Teddy Dos Santos is here and they're on their way up. We got him.
别让他们离开房♥间 我要和他谈谈
Keep them in the room. I want to talk to him.
你住在249号♥房♥ 对吧?
You are in room 249, correct?
对 二楼
Yeah. Second floor.
你是个好人 雅科
You are a good man, Jaco.