雷克斯那个神话般的英格兰吗? 绿茵场与槌球游戏吗?
This mythic England of Rex's? Green fields and croquet?
早就不现实了
It's been paved over.
我们的雇主要跻身顶层
Our paymasters want us at the top table.
难免要踩着他人的脑袋上位
We may have to stand on some heads to get there.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need from me?
雷克斯所有的行动档案
All of Rex's operational files.
送到我这里?
You send them over.
我们现在将连线司法部现场 康苏埃洛阿本斯
Here's the Attorney General Consuelo Arbenz's statement,
今日发表了声明 她对政♥治♥家
about today's news: the arrest warrant issued
何塞卡布瑞拉签发了逮捕令
against the politician, José Cabrera.
两周后是我们国家和平十周♥年♥庆♥
In two weeks' time, we celebrate ten years of peace in our country.
但我们绝不能忘记
But we must not forget
卡布瑞拉家族数十年来的残暴统治
that for decades the Cabrera family tyrannised our country.
我们绝不容许历史重演
And we will not let them do it again.
这届政♥府♥在操纵人心
This is cynical political manipulation
因为他们害怕人♥民♥真正的愿望
by a government afraid of what people really want.
我才真正代表人♥民♥…
…I represent strong leadership…
喂 是马修埃利斯吗?
Yes? Is that, uh, Matthew Ellis?
是我 您是哪位?
Yes. Who is this?
和你打过网球的那位
It's your tennis partner.
你明晚愿意赏光参加 我和泰迪的募捐晚宴吗?
Would you care to join me and Teddy at our fundraising gala tomorrow?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
晚上好 谢谢
Good evening. Thank you.
您想来点香槟吗?
Would you like some champagne?
你好
Hello.
数十年来 这个国家都充斥着暴♥力♥
For decades, violence was a way of life here.
但那个时代已经过去了
But things have changed.
今晚的服务生都是那场战争的幸存者
The waiters and waitresses here tonight are all survivors of that war.
他们大多数人的青春
Many of them spent their youth in the jungle
都是在丛林中扛枪度过的
with an AK47 in their hands.
现在战争结束了 极光计划的使命是帮助这些青年
Now the war is over, Aurora's mission is to help them.
让他们重获新生
To give them a new life.
上次见你的时候 你还在为输了网球比赛怄气
Last time I saw you, you were angry at losing on the tennis court.
我气还没消呢
I still am.
马修 谢谢你能来 你的支持对我非常重要
Matthew, thank you for coming. It's so important to have your support.
我还没说要支持你
Oh, you don't have it yet. Ooh.
胡安应该马上就到 很好
Juan should be here any minute. Very good.
他在接一位贵客 好
He's picking up a guest. Okay.
要再来一杯吗?
Maybe another drink? Why not?
好啊
Sure.
非常感谢 不客气
Thank you very much. You're welcome.
你一个人来的吗?
So, you came alone?
没有伴儿吗?
No one to keep you company?
正等你介绍一个呢
I'm always open to offers.
这性子我喜欢
Oh, I like that.
抱歉 我还以为你已经结婚了或者…
And I'm sorry. I just thought that you might be married or…
我结过一次
I tried it for a while.
和一个法国女人在香港结的 结果不欢而散
French woman in Hong Kong. Didn't go to plan.
她现在带着我们的女儿回巴黎了
She's back in Paris now with our daughter.
这么说你不是恋家的人
So not a family guy.
不如说 我更喜欢自♥由♥
Let's just say… I like my freedom.
再来点? 好啊 谢谢
Champagne? Lovely. Thank you. Yes.
好
Okay.
你干什么呢 孩子
What are you doing, kid?
我来帮你
Let me help you with that.
下次不要这么毛手毛脚
Let's learn the job properly next time, okay?
抱歉 没关系 拧一下就好了
I'm sorry. Not to worry. It's all in a twist.
学着点
See? Not so hard.
给你
There you are…
奥克塔维奥
Uh… Octavio.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这些孩子都是从哪里找来的?
These kids. Where'd you find them?
街上到处都是
In every street corner.
哥伦比亚有很多孤儿
Orphans grow wild in Colombia.
胡安调查了你工作的那家香港银行
Juan looked into that Swiss bank to work for in Hong Kong.
行事颇为神秘啊
They are a secretive bunch.
你不也是吗?
Aren't we all?
这个嘛…
Well.
胡安来了
Look. There's Juan now.
和他一起来的人是谁?
Who's he with?
她是我非常要好的朋友
She's a very close friend of mine.
要去打声招呼吗?
Huh. You want to say hi?
好啊 我们去问个好
I'd like that. Let's say hello.
胡安 你好 看看谁来了
Juan, how are you? Look who's here.
胡安 很高兴见到你
Juan, lovely to see you.
你的胳膊还好吗? 完全恢复了
How's your arm? Fully recovered.
改天再比试一场 随时奉陪
We should have a rematch. Whenever you want.
罗克西美人儿
Roxy, beautiful.
给你介绍个人 他是我的朋友马修 从香港来的
Hello. I want you to meet someone. He's my friend Matthew from Hong Kong.
你好 很荣幸见到你
Hello. Pleasure to meet you.
也是我的荣幸 欢迎来到哥伦比亚
And you. Welcome to Colombia.
你刚来吗? 刚来
You're new in town? Oh, I just flew in.
路上颠簸得不行 差点以为我没法活着过来了
Terrible turbulence on the way over. Thought I might not make it.
但你还是来了
But here you are.
我来了
Here I am.
马修 恕我失陪一下
Matthew. Excuse me for a moment.
胡安有事找我 好
I need to speak with Juan. Of course.
你能照顾一下我们的贵客吗?
Can you take care of our guest?
你先说还是我先说?
You want to talk first, or shall I?
不如你先说
Why don't you?
在伦敦的时候 你说不认识泰迪
In London, you told me you didn't know Teddy.
你说你从没见过他 现在看来并非如此
Said you'd never met him. That's not the case, is it?
是你在酒店里给他报的信
You called him from that hotel room.
你一直都是他的人
You were working for him all that time.
我不知道你在说什么 别撒谎
I don't know what you're talking about. Don't lie to me.
我录下了我们在伦敦的对话
I recorded our London conversation,
你是巴奎罗行动的关键人物
and it places you right at the heart of the Barquero operation.
我们可以私下解决 也可以把一切都放在明面上
So we can do this informally, or we can choose a different route.
我们会以协助谋杀的罪名逮捕你
Arrest warrant. Accessory to murder.
把你引渡到伦敦
Extradition to London.
而且我不是一个人来的
I'm not alone here, by the way.
外面就有我的支援
There's a support team outside waiting.
我劝你再好好考虑一下
So how we do this is up to you.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
真♥相♥
The truth.
保持微笑 到处都有人盯着
Keep smiling for the cameras.
雷克斯找到我 打到了迈阿密
Rex found me. He called me in Miami.
为什么?
Why?
他注意到大河之房♥和哥伦比亚有联络
He'd noticed traffic between River House and Colombia.
通讯记录里有我的名字
My name was mentioned.
所以你飞到伦敦稳住他
So you flew to London to reassure him?
反手向泰迪报信 他们就灭了他的口
You fed back to Teddy. They killed him.
我没想到会发生这种事
I had no idea that would happen.
谁干的?是泰迪的人?还是伦敦的?
Who did it? Teddy's people? London?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴奎罗的货到底是什么? 我知道肯定不是机床
What's in the Barquero shipment? Because it isn't machine tools.
泰迪没告诉我
Teddy didn't tell me.
他要卖♥♥给谁?哥伦比亚军方吗?
Who's he selling to? Colombian military?
我说了不知道 我只负责出面交易
I told you, I don't know. I just front the deal.
他给你多少报酬?
And how much does he pay you for that?
他在看着我们呢
He's watching us.
你们是一对吗?
Are you two together?
没人和他是一对
He's with nobody in that way.
但他相信你 不是吗? 他谁也不信
But he trusts you. He trusts no one.
我早该回迈阿密了
I should be back in Miami,
但我现在困在他的别♥墅♥里 一举一动都受到监视
but I'm stuck in his villa under constant surveillance.
就像是他的囚犯
It's like I'm his fucking prisoner.
你看着可不像囚犯
You don't look like a prisoner to me.
和他们在上面说话的那个人
The man talking with him on the mezzanine.
是高级检察官亚历杭德罗瓜特罗斯
He's a senior prosecutor. Alejandro Gualteros.